Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy's first ever appearance
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy's first ever appearancePosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:09 am    Subject: Lucy's first ever appearance Reply with quote

Well would you just look at this Big Grin

Here are Lucy's very first pics Big Grin

Sorry about the rubbish quality, somewhere along the line they have been thresholded, overcompressed and I think magnified as well. I've tried to clean them up a bit but it's not so easy Wry

They are still an absolutely cracking demonstration of Lucy's instinctive talent though Big Grin She's never done it before and she's got the sun in her eyes too but she still knows exactly what to do. No wonder she was an instant success Big Grin

It's strange to think that when this was happening I was (apart from swearing seven bells at the heat) still stuck in the groove of trying to convince myself Lucy didn't exist... so I had no idea she'd done such a wonderful thing and I never got to see these pics until some time later after a suitable metaphorical beating around the head had been administered to knock me out of it...

Feeding Pigeons

Here are the pics...

...And here are the original articles: 5th August 2003 - 6th August 2003 - 7th August 2003 front page - 7th August 2003 feature - 10th August 2003

As we can see these provide the answer to a question which someone was asking on the other forum a while back... the date of Lucy's first appearance was Tuesday 5th August 2003.
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy's first ever appearancePosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:10 pm    Subject: Lucy's first ever appearance Reply with quote

The first pic is just awesome, and the original one must be in a museum in let say.... 100 years from now, entitled:

The perfect woman used to exist.
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy's first ever appearancePosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:09 pm    Subject: Lucy's first ever appearance Reply with quote

Theyre rubbish but theyre really good does that make sense? Smile and the articles are weird glad Lucy didnt go and do english she doesnt need to shes a really good writer without it. shes better doing what shes doing now youre right Dib about the perfect woman Cloud 9
Atesh

Contributions: 2

Lucy's first ever appearancePosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:40 pm    Subject: Lucy's first ever appearance Reply with quote

I love Lucy Pinder !
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy's first ever appearancePosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:25 pm    Subject: Lucy's first ever appearance Reply with quote

You have come to the right place then Thumb Up! Bienvenu!
mr angry

Contributions: 22

Lucy's first ever appearancePosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:47 pm    Subject: Lucy's first ever appearance Reply with quote

I just love that first picture of Lucy in that bulging black bikini. She looks like an incredibly sexy girl next door Big Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy's first ever appearancePosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:26 pm    Subject: Lucy's first ever appearance Reply with quote

thank god Lucy started modeling or wed never know about her!
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy's first ever appearancePosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:46 am    Subject: Lucy's first ever appearance Reply with quote

I know i've got these in better quality some where but do you think i can find them Thumb Down

Sorry guys and girls but to compensate heres the ever popular lucy andsophie holiday pics. Possibly the best set of pics to see those lovely curvs lucy had when we all first fell in love, and completley un-touched by the evil that is photoshop

Enjoy Wink

patriot

Lucy's first ever appearancePosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:51 am    Subject: Lucy's first ever appearance Reply with quote

This one make me dribbbbble

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy's first ever appearancePosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:02 am    Subject: Lucy's first ever appearance Reply with quote

Cheers for that Thumb Up! - and good to see you about again too Smile

I'm in much the same case as you as regards having them in higher res somewhere I can't get at them!

And you are completely right about the benefit of the lack of photoshopping. Lucy in all her natural glory Big Grin (and Sophie too). She does look so good Cloud 9
patriot

Lucy's first ever appearancePosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:04 am    Subject: Lucy's first ever appearance Reply with quote

I found these, but i'm sure i got them from one of pigeons earlier posts.

patriot

Lucy's first ever appearancePosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:08 am    Subject: Lucy's first ever appearance Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
Possibly the best set of pics to see those lovely curvs lucy had when we all first fell in love, and completley un-touched by the evil that is photoshop

I forgot about this set when i made that statement

pigeon wrote:
Cheers for that - and good to see you about again too

Thanks, It's good to be back Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy's first ever appearancePosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:11 am    Subject: Lucy's first ever appearance Reply with quote

That set is even better Thumb Up!

patriot wrote:
I found these, but i'm sure i got them from one of pigeons earlier posts.

Yes, I think they're the ones I linked at the bottom of the first post in this thread Smile so I guess you either got them from there or from wherever it was I found them myself (which I'm jiggered if I can remember).
patriot

Lucy's first ever appearancePosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:21 am    Subject: Lucy's first ever appearance Reply with quote

D'oh! sorry i didnt read the links
patriot

Lucy's first ever appearancePosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:44 pm    Subject: Lucy's first ever appearance Reply with quote

Got these out of your may day folder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: