Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy's Back Modeling

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adammanu11

Contributions: 50

Lucy's Back ModelingPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:28 pm    Subject: Lucy's Back Modeling Reply with quote

chris_croc

Contributions: 20

Lucy's Back ModelingPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:35 pm    Subject: Calender preview Reply with quote

Is this the calendar preview? Not really back modelling?
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Lucy's Back ModelingPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:38 pm    Subject: Lucy's Back Modeling Reply with quote

lol
Tedbaker199

Contributions: 93

Lucy's Back ModelingPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:05 pm    Subject: Lucy's Back Modeling Reply with quote

Its just gonna contain 6-8 shots from the 2016 calendar shoot
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy's Back ModelingPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:21 pm    Subject: Lucy's Back Modeling Reply with quote

Hehe yeah she's still abled to be cover girl, even after 1 year ending her career! It's wonderful.
I Wonder if in 5 years she will abled to be cover girl with 6 years old pics. Roll Eyes

This is Summum magazine september 2015, Québec. I heard that there could be an interview...

BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

Lucy's Back ModelingPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:22 am    Subject: Lucy's Back Modeling Reply with quote

baby steps back into modeling Hehe Smile
timeleaper

Contributions: 64

Lucy's Back ModelingPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:21 am    Subject: Re: Lucy's Back Modeling Reply with quote

adammanu11 wrote:

That picture made my month!!!!!
Lucy should do a shoot once a month at least to keep fans interest and get her name out there!

She looks sexier and more beautiful than ever!!!!!! Hope she comes back full time to make real money !!!! It would be heaven to see her open a site again with great shots and footage from time to time like Taylor Vixen does!!!
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

Lucy's Back ModelingPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:25 am    Subject: Re: Lucy's Back Modeling Reply with quote

timeleaper wrote:
adammanu11 wrote:

That picture made my month!!!!!
Lucy should do a shoot once a month at least to keep fans interest and get her name out there!

She looks sexier and more beautiful than ever!!!!!! Hope she comes back full time to make real money !!!! It would be heaven to see her open a site again with great shots and footage from time to time like Taylor Vixen does!!!

I'd prefer if she would do shoots for onlytease or PinupFiles, I love the resolution of their pics.
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy's Back ModelingPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:05 am    Subject: Lucy's Back Modeling Reply with quote

Not back. Not modelling.

All Lucy is doing is promoting her new calendar and also trying to get interest in the low budget films that Lucy has been making. So don't expect anymore shoots or great detailed interview. I even lay odds on there not even be much focus on why Lucy has completely stopped her career and not even officially announced it. I do think it's too late for Lucy to get her army of fans back. I wish I was wrong. But can't see it.
Melcin114

Contributions: 45

Lucy's Back ModelingPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:22 pm    Subject: Lucy's Back Modeling Reply with quote

I agree with Poggy. When it comes to Lucy returning to modeling, don't hold your breath. Maybe she will do it every now and then but let us not get too excited.

Like I mentioned before, that interview with action elite shows that she don't even like modeling. Also, like her last calender, expect that upcoming Zoo shoot to be topless-less.
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Lucy's Back ModelingPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:11 pm    Subject: Lucy's Back Modeling Reply with quote

I have to agree with Poggy,Lucy is not back and this is all about her 2016 calender.

I don't think anyone should hold their breath and think that she will come back, Lucy has moved on and I think that we need to support her and wish her luck!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy's Back ModelingPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:47 pm    Subject: Lucy's Back Modeling Reply with quote

I agree with Lynne and Poggy. Nothing more to say really Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: