Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy's appearance on Generation Sex

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy's appearance on Generation SexPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:38 pm    Subject: Lucy's appearance on Generation Sex Reply with quote

Thanks to the kind offices of a friend I have now obtained a copy of Lucy's appearance on episode 3 of Fiver's "Generation Sex" - all six seconds of it Smile

It would seem that Lucy may once again have been the victim of stereotyping Roll Eyes The rest of the content of the programme is really pretty disgusting, and I suspect Lucy is probably rather glad they let her off with no more airtime than such a short and innocuous comment Smile - must say I agree with what she says though!

Michelle also features, but she doesn't get to say anything at all...

Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh - Generation Sex

kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy's appearance on Generation SexPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:39 pm    Subject: Lucy's appearance on Generation Sex Reply with quote

Thank you for the vid it is short isnt it. how come you got a friend to do it I thought you did all this yourself.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy's appearance on Generation SexPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:07 pm    Subject: Lucy's appearance on Generation Sex Reply with quote

I do usually, but Fiver shuts down its freeview service at 11pm - which is when this programme starts. So it's only viewable on satellite or cable... and since I generally find TV a most annoying and unentertaining medium - I pretty much only ever watch it when Lucy's on Smile - I'm not about to pay for a satellite/cable subscription which 99.9% of the time would see no use Smile
Samaralangit

Contributions: 35

Lucy's appearance on Generation SexPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:35 am    Subject: Lucy's appearance on Generation Sex Reply with quote

Nice one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: