Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy's 2017 calendar
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:44 am    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

Technically speaking, we're not supposed to post current or upcoming calendars, but since somebody is probably going to post the whole thing anyway, I will do something controversial and do it myself. Why? Because my moderator powers are fairly limited, which essentially means that I'm not able to control nor remove anything in this subforum. I really shouldn't be saying this, but that's the truth, and I feel like I need to justify my actions somehow.

Also, the fact that this forum is pretty dead and its original creator, Pigeon, is nowhere to be found, kind of makes it okay, in an unorthodox sense. If he happens to show up and wants to remove this thread, then be guest. I won't argue. I'm just trying to keep this place from dying.

Without further ado, here are the pictures:

jack36

Contributions: 120

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:52 am    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

good job lolsmasher Thumb Up! i was about to post them lucy look amazing as always my first and ultimate crush forever
lolsmasher

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:54 am    Subject: Re: lucy pinder Reply with quote

jack36 wrote:
good job lolsmasher Thumb Up! i was about to post them lucy look amazing as always my first and ultimate crush forever

Well, I rest my case Tongue
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 425

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:01 am    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

Is there a reason calendar scans can't be posted seems a bit odd they can't be.
Cadeauxxx

Contributions: 7

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:57 pm    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

I absolutely love this calendar shoot. It's quite possibly her best ever. Yeah, no nudity but it's still a lovely sight. Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9
lolsmasher

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:30 pm    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Is there a reason calendar scans can't be posted seems a bit odd they can't be.

Because this isn't a file sharing site. It's kind of a gray area, and you can read more about the rules in the "site news and queries" subforum, and I'd suggest starting with this thread: http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/picture-posting-and-reposting-t149.html

This place has been seen as the main unofficial Pinder hub for years. Her actual "official" forum http://lucypinderforums.info has always been relatively poorly run and very restrictive, so Pigeon went ahead and created this site, and while he also implemented certain restrictions to keep things under control and to avoid copyright problems, it has always been a lot more liberal and friendly than the other one.
jack36

Contributions: 120

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:15 pm    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

Cadeauxxx wrote:
I absolutely love this calendar shoot. It's quite possibly her best ever. Yeah, no nudity but it's still a lovely sight. Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9
yeah lovely lucy Cloud 9 Cloud 9
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:03 pm    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

She's still in great shape, but will anybody bother buying this?
Lucian

Contributions: 13

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:09 am    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

Oh my god Spinning Eyes ... these pictures make it the perfect sunday
You're a hero, lolsmasher Wink Thumb Up!
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 104

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:30 am    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

Cadeauxxx wrote:

Pinder needs to get her Tits out, I won't be buying this.
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 425

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:18 pm    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
She's still in great shape, but will anybody bother buying this?
Its Lucy Pinder so some people will. The lack of boobs will turn a lot of people away though but her name will sell calendars either way. I have always thought of her as like the Beatles of glam models she is the one most people will have heard of.
Lucian

Contributions: 13

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:28 pm    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

TheFodderLover wrote:
Cadeauxxx wrote:

I really like this shoot too and I don't mind, that she isn't nude or that she doesn't show her tits fully naked. Quite the contrary, I think, the pictures show her great tits and she's not only so beautiful because of them.
In my opinion she's very sexy, elegant and lovely in these photographs.
lolsmasher

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:08 pm    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

Lucian wrote:
TheFodderLover wrote:
Cadeauxxx wrote:

I really like this shoot too and I don't mind, that she isn't nude or that she doesn't show her tits fully naked. Quite the contrary, I think, the pictures show her great tits and she's not only so beautiful because of them.
In my opinion she's very sexy, elegant and lovely in these photographs.

^
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:20 pm    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

Lucy never started out as a topless model,this is beauiful. Thank you for posting these.
slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:38 pm    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

Smile Well its great to see new pics of the lovely Lucy I think they are great and she has still has got a geat figure and that lovely Lucy look we all fell for many years ago enjoy it and appreciate it might be the last
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: