Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy's 2017 calendar
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:53 am    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Here they are Tongue

What a trio in that last pic! Thumb Up! Thanks for this reminder lolsmasher, Stacey, joey and Lucy were stunning in that shoot.
wang31

Contributions: 9

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:42 pm    Subject: 2017 Calendar Reply with quote

http://calendargirlsuk.com/lucy-pinder--official-2017-calandar-10866-p.asp
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 584

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:22 am    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

just got it in the post.....lovely big creamy white cleavage......such a shame she has left regular modelling!
koningx

Contributions: 13

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:28 pm    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

always good to see something anyways , after a long time.

she still looks elegant enough, though all will miss the yummy goods, the WMDs she unleashed before.

1) Why she did Topless before & Not Now ?

Answer - personally i think she did topless before, cuz naturally may be surely she needed money then, and she was young into industry , wanted to make a name if she was into , Nuts offered enough back then, she made contracts and so she went on with the thing.

Now may be as she has made a name & got perhaps enough money for time now, so may be she doesn't feel the impulse/urge/need/compulsion to do topless anymore.

or cares about anymore WHAT HER FANS REALLY WANT or their wishes/needs ? who made her into what she is as a success.
it's true every celeb is made by people and is cuz of very people.

YET it's simple! she never made commitments or promises to stick to one type of modelling. she thinks it's her wish. and wishes change as per need of time.

But perhaps who knows - if she wishes n changes her mind , if her money gets over/less , if she really feels the neeeed to. she might again unleash the goods.

she never made commitments to never do it again. Smile

-------------

BUT the BIG QUESTION is -
How and Why will she do unleash the goods again ?
and if so What and Who can make it ?

Answer - if fans dislike her doing in Present , perhaps if she starts loosing popularity in Media too

and if she has to manage expenses, spending more money and while making less money, eventually money getting less.

she can then may be change her mind or she'll think to probably marry some rich guy to take care of expenses.

(Just like playmate "Tiffany Taylor" and most often do. they shall spend some years together and when then if that guy looses interest over time, cheats, turns out not to be faithful which most rich guys aren't cuz they have money to buy almost anything in objects form. Bamm!! Divorce then plus with half the money won out of divorce. then do something else with remaining life.) i mean this is how most models life goes.

if she marries some Arab sheikh , it's worst option trust me i know
as they are free to keep as many girls n wives, 95% or many just don't care about women really.

most rich guy are just , i know , as some are my friends -
Use n throw, live life for time being while fun n interest lasts n then Move on. No actual everlasting n only love and commitment.

i hope n pray not same goes with Lucy's!

----------

Right now she's we don't know doing what with career! really

we all fans know she is may be already walking the footsteps, for trying to switch into acting, and leaving or very less modelling , changing site completely.

and that too She started Experimenting things at the Top phase of her Modelling career which is too much of Risk - "to leave or do less an already settled occupation".

What i think is - she should have Kept doing modelling regular whatever she was doing , not leave it , at lease not shut her site, if she had schedules and dates problem and then on side try into acting and first try
make a name in acting field as a good actor with plenty movies in pocket
and when settling with 2nd occupation , eventually do less modelling.

Right now she's we don't know what with career! really Wink

Last edited by koningx on Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
koningx

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:22 pm    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

Is it only me guessing or some/everyone of you are too

are her goods grown more in size, like they are quite bigger than before ?,
like in the 5th pic lusciously unable to contain themselves in that dress,
voluptuous trying to get out of it just. Wink

i think it's good if lucy has gained only slight weight/fat,
especially in all the right places Big Smile

yet it's a shame n big disappointment
even after such a long time no topless. Sad Weep
not even just one as a tease.
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 104

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:29 am    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

Find it bizarre how people seem to know nothing about the Glamour industry.

Lucy went topless for the money - plain and simple. Nothing to do with pleasing her fans. She owes us nothing and likewise from ourselves. Sorry if this breaks a fantasy that Lucy got her tits out to please us because I can assure you she didn't.

The glamour industry is dead - and there is no money in it, even at the very top. Most of the girls are getting their tits out for free. No idea why Girls now do it, I would like to ask them to be honest.

Lucy is over 30 and despite a number of physical 'tweaks' felt it was time to put her tits away. Fair enough.

She will never be any sort of actress because she was a Page 3 girl.That stigma will overrule any talent (or otherwise) which she may have.
koningx

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:48 pm    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

is there some kind of ban Page 3 girls can't be actress ever. ? i did n't know.
, if it's some kind of pattern/rule , as i m not from England or Europe.

off-course i said that too - she did it for money first , as money comes first as need , the more the better, when one is in need.

now she has some so she does not feels to,
But nobody knows when one feels the need again, if in time money starts
falling less cuz of worldly expenses. or she prefers to do something else for money n living.

offcourse it's a personal choice above all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: