Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy's 2017 calendar
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 423

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:24 am    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

I think you can really gauge who are the real Lucy fans by the reaction to these images. The ones who like them ala us would be the Lucy fans. Then you have your entitled "Derp She Didn't Get Her Boobs Out" crowd who only care for one thing. I refer to this group as your run of the mill Phun poster.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:33 am    Subject: Re: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Technically speaking, we're not supposed to post current or upcoming calendars, but since somebody is probably going to post the whole thing anyway, I will do something controversial and do it myself.

Policy has been, though, that those pics which have already been published elsewhere are OK, and this has in the past worked out to up to 10 of 12 pics appearing in Nuts and hence on here. And in this particular instance, the complete set has been published elsewhere, so I reckon it's fine Thumb Up!
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:31 am    Subject: Re: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
Technically speaking, we're not supposed to post current or upcoming calendars, but since somebody is probably going to post the whole thing anyway, I will do something controversial and do it myself.

Policy has been, though, that those pics which have already been published elsewhere are OK, and this has in the past worked out to up to 10 of 12 pics appearing in Nuts and hence on here. And in this particular instance, the complete set has been published elsewhere, so I reckon it's fine Thumb Up!

Alright then. Is it fair of me to assume that you simply don't care as much as you used to? Tongue
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:55 pm    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
I think you can really gauge who are the real Lucy fans by the reaction to these images. The ones who like them ala us would be the Lucy fans. Then you have your entitled "Derp She Didn't Get Her Boobs Out" crowd who only care for one thing. I refer to this group as your run of the mill Phun poster.

What you can gauge are the self righteous numpties, who pretend they joined a Lucy Pinder Forum, not to look, drool and lap up, Pinders fantastic pair of Tits.

I openly admit to absolutely loving Lucy Pinder getting her Tits out for me.Nothing wrong with that.
phantomas

Contributions: 335

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:18 pm    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

I don't quite understand the idea of this calendar of hers. I'm really happy to see her in the pics posted by lolsmasher, even though she was not topless, but I don't get it: why bother doing a calendar once you said that modelling is in your acting career's way? Is our Pinder just messing with us or she simply wants to make some extra money from her fans? I dont want to be malicious, but can anyone explain to me what sort of calendar is this? Is the calendar of an actress, the calendar of an ex-model?! Is confusing. Spinning Eyes If I did not know her, I would have said that the calendar seems to be one of a non-nude model.
Cadeauxxx

Contributions: 7

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:11 am    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

I absolutely love the calendar! Thumb Up! Cloud 9
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 574

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:52 am    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

i love it too....she doesnt need to get her tits out, she looks hot in all these outfits...the size is evident and its good to see a 32 yr old woman modelling confidently.

though like all of you....i wish she was still doing way more glam stuff
BritBabeFan

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:55 am    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

when was all these pics shot?

you sure they arent old pics rehashed...one or two look like they have been boobmorphed
phantomas

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:22 am    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:

you sure they arent old pics rehashed...one or two look like they have been boobmorphed

Good question and interesting remark. Indeed,in some of those pics her boobs look quite larger then usual Big Grin
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:42 pm    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

Good question and interesting remark. Indeed,in some of those pics her boobs look quite larger then usual Big Grin

It was shot on the 25th July.
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:38 pm    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
I don't quite understand the idea of this calendar of hers. I'm really happy to see her in the pics posted by lolsmasher, even though she was not topless, but I don't get it: why bother doing a calendar once you said that modelling is in your acting career's way? Is our Pinder just messing with us or she simply wants to make some extra money from her fans? I dont want to be malicious, but can anyone explain to me what sort of calendar is this? Is the calendar of an actress, the calendar of an ex-model?! Is confusing. Spinning Eyes If I did not know her, I would have said that the calendar seems to be one of a non-nude model.

She'll have done if for the money and self promotion, to make people realise she's still around as most people will have no idea what she's doing these days. I think she has never been comfortable posing topless, that's why she took such a long time to do so. The build up to it gave her a lot of publicity, and then there was no turning back. Then when she wanted to turn her hand to acting, she has covered up probably with the excuse it could hinder her getting acting roles. That's nonsense as every small role she's had has been a glamour girl type role. I think she is following Kelly Brook's example of still knocking out the calendars, and Lucy thinks her name alone will still be enough to attract buyers. I'm certain if it was topless she'd sell a lot more.
phantomas

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:41 pm    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
phantomas wrote:

She'll have done if for the money and self promotion, to make people realise she's still around as most people will have no idea what she's doing these days. I think she has never been comfortable posing topless, that's why she took such a long time to do so. The build up to it gave her a lot of publicity, and then there was no turning back. Then when she wanted to turn her hand to acting, she has covered up probably with the excuse it could hinder her getting acting roles. That's nonsense as every small role she's had has been a glamour girl type role. I think she is following Kelly Brook's example of still knocking out the calendars, and Lucy thinks her name alone will still be enough to attract buyers. I'm certain if it was topless she'd sell a lot more.

If it's true what you say about her intentions with this calendar, then is sad. For me is clear that she will never be a real actress. She does not have the fundamentals for this kind of job and nobody will have time with her to acquire this sort of knowledge. Also, she is still young and all, but after 35, it will be quite a challenge to obtain a main role in a movie with her poor record in the cinema industry. You are right even to say that all her roles until now were drawn on her model features. Again, another service done by her modelling career to her. Otherwise, it would have been impossible to receive a role because at the moment she simply can't act. I think that she made a mistake by turning to an acting career. She was a late bloomer when it comes to her topless appearances, but she clearly had an impact on her followers. Remember that many guys were almost bored with her non-topless exposure in an industry full of beautiful and more uninhibited girls. She took the decision at the right moment, so few people will remember today that she tended to be kind of boring and repetitive sometimes. I have admired this woman, I still believe that she was top of her period without any doubt and I still like her very much, but as an old fan of hers I think that she had a questionable attitude towards her fans and modelling career. Nobody forced her to became a model, she enjoyed a lot of benefits from that career and she would have never been in the position of being an actress (even if she is a mediocre own) without the great exposure that she „endured” in her modelling years. As for Kelly Brook, is hard to have another girl of the same type, Kelly's success nowdays is an enigma for me and she clearly has some strong fans. But if Lucy is pulling this strategy, then she probably has some doubts about her career in cinema or she is really pragmatic.
BritBabeFan

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:31 pm    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

Kelly Brook is the godmother of glam, at 37, but her body isnt even close to STacey P or Lucy.....they are all dark eyed brunettes with big boobs but Kelly looks best clothed, her boobs arent great when she is topless

Lucy doesnt have as good an ass as kelly but tops her on everything else

stacey beats both with her body

the 500th nuts photoshoot with stacey,lucy and joey was possibly THE finest image of three curvy cute girls ever..TOTALLY DROOL...dont know if anyone can find that, they were posing topless with inflatable numbers
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:45 pm    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

Here they are Tongue

BritBabeFan

Lucy's 2017 calendarPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:57 pm    Subject: Lucy's 2017 calendar Reply with quote

awesome...ta smasher....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: