Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy pinders nickname
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lucylover

Contributions: 63

Lucy pinders nicknamePosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:52 pm    Subject: Lucy pinders nickname Reply with quote

I wanna see who can come up with the best nickname to represent her bum and boobs.
lucylover

Lucy pinders nicknamePosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:07 pm    Subject: Lucy pinders nickname Reply with quote

To get it started I came up with BFB (big friendly bags)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy pinders nicknamePosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:24 pm    Subject: Lucy pinders nickname Reply with quote

There's a whole lot more to Lucy than that Wink

I could never think of her as anything other than Lucy Big Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy pinders nicknamePosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:28 pm    Subject: Lucy pinders nickname Reply with quote

Isnt her nickname just Lu? her mum calls her that on a vid i saw on YouTube, it was a vid called Lucy Pinder: My body hell, quite interesting to watch.
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy pinders nicknamePosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:31 pm    Subject: Lucy pinders nickname Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
lucylover

Lucy pinders nicknamePosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:31 pm    Subject: Lucy pinders nickname Reply with quote

I have seen that to but I wanna hear a really sexy one
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJr5Uaxsflg&playnext_from=TL&videos=0bK5xeP82HY
Enjoy
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy pinders nicknamePosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:32 pm    Subject: Lucy pinders nickname Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Isnt her nickname just Lu? her mum calls her that on a vid i saw on YouTube, it was a vid called Lucy Pinder: My body hell, quite interesting to watch.

She does... I can't think of her as that myself though, because although the spelling is different, phonetically it sounds short for Louise to me. And that would never do Smile

Last edited by Pigeon on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy pinders nicknamePosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:33 pm    Subject: Lucy pinders nickname Reply with quote

no topless stuff (bing i love you you are a bunch of idoits who even with fliters i can see lucy)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy pinders nicknamePosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:34 pm    Subject: Lucy pinders nickname Reply with quote

Confused
fan101

Lucy pinders nicknamePosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:37 pm    Subject: Lucy pinders nickname Reply with quote

youtube would let me view it so i went to bing
pogo

Lucy pinders nicknamePosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:45 pm    Subject: Lucy pinders nickname Reply with quote

Last edited by pogo on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
fan101

Lucy pinders nicknamePosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:47 pm    Subject: Lucy pinders nickname Reply with quote

its like google minus the easliy romoveble fliters google it youll see what i mean
pogo

Lucy pinders nicknamePosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:50 pm    Subject: Lucy pinders nickname Reply with quote

fan101

Lucy pinders nicknamePosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:52 pm    Subject: Lucy pinders nickname Reply with quote

cant use youtube for wacthing the body hell thing and google is no help ether bing i can
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: