Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes?
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes?Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes? Reply with quote

I know its something most of you wont think of perhaps having Hehe
For anyone who might like to help me with acquiring an appropriate theme there is a few things that are required... Such as the pic needing to be in landscape. This is due to the layout of the current dashboard design. Plus only the top half of the screen displays the theme which is annoying! Below is a pic found on Google just to show what I mean.

If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to post Thumb Up!
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes?Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes? Reply with quote

hmm never knew you can make your own themes.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes?Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes? Reply with quote

All you need is a direct link to your computer which im doing or a simple USB stick Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes?Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes? Reply with quote

Ive found this pic from Lucy's Christmas shoot with the Daily Sport. Its just about perfect but when I apply it as a theme its just ever so slightly past the top half of the dashboard.

The second pic is a crop of the part of the image I actually need because once its applied as a theme on the xbox some of the pic is lost.
Is there something that could be done to the image to make the bottom half stretched but at the same time leaving the top half non stretched? Could super Pigeon help? Roll Eyes Big Smile Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes?Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes? Reply with quote

I don't really understand what you mean, can't you just crop it less?

Having said that I suspect that if you just wait ten days you might find some pre-made ones show up... Wink
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes?Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes? Reply with quote

If I crop the pic it just expands when applied, the image needs to be made larger so that the expansion is less. Thanks for putting it to the front line topics Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes?Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes? Reply with quote

Well it is Lucy-related... and as I say I suspect that in ten days' time there might be some pre-made ones to go in this thread Smile

Sounds to me like what you need to do, then, is crop the image, then add an appropriately-sized blank bit on the bottom?
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes?Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes? Reply with quote

Yes that what I need Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes?Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes? Reply with quote

http://www.gimp.org/ Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes?Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes? Reply with quote

Ive just downloaded it and It's proving to be a little difficult, I have no idea what Im doing! I just want to add some blank space to the bottom of the image, all these layers and zealous crops are a little confusing Spinning Eyes
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes?Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes? Reply with quote

PS3 all the way Smile Smile Smile Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes?Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes? Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Ive just downloaded it and It's proving to be a little difficult, I have no idea what Im doing! I just want to add some blank space to the bottom of the image, all these layers and zealous crops are a little confusing Spinning Eyes

1) Crop using the knife icon tool

2) Image -> Canvas size, click the little chain thing so you can set width and height independently, set Height to whatever you want

3) Image -> Flatten image

4) File -> Save as

Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes?Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes? Reply with quote

That proved unsuccessful D'oh! Give me a month to go back to University and learn how this program works Hehe
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes?Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes? Reply with quote

Are we likely to be told any info on Lucy's Lynx campaign or will it just suddenly be released without any prior information? Im not bothered to be honest but it would be good to get a teaser of some kind Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes?Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Xbox 360 themes? Reply with quote

It'll be the second one... and I am bothered, because it makes my life awkward trying to catch it and spread it about! Especially the TV material... which is why my current project is designing TV aerials Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: