Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder, Xango, Dublin, Easter Sunday 8th April 2012
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder, Xango, Dublin, Easter Sunday 8th April 2012Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Xango, Dublin, Easter Sunday 8th April 2012 Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
Not to cast an Irish stereo type but are most of these guys leprechauns?
Even with the huge heals Lucy can't be standing over 5'8" and she towers over most of them?

No I'm not just jealous Sad

Ach, she does that, it's kind of disconcerting... Lucy at 5'5", plus 6" heels, plus the thickness of the soles = giantess Hehe (>strains neck looking upwards< "What's the air like up there Lucy?" Big Grin)
She'sawesome!

Contributions: 19

Lucy Pinder, Xango, Dublin, Easter Sunday 8th April 2012Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Xango, Dublin, Easter Sunday 8th April 2012 Reply with quote

Quote:
Not to cast an Irish stereo type but are most of these guys leprechauns?
Even with the huge heals Lucy can't be standing over 5'8" and she towers over most of them?

I agree, Patriot, though the standard height for an Irishman is about 5'11, some of the Irish population, particularly lads from the midlands and the west, doesnt have the the tall gene. Our rugby team is an exception of course. But more importantly, I see that Lucy and the girls had a great time visiting the kip that is Dublin, some great pictures as well, shame that I had to move up north, and yes, my profile says otherwise so i'll change it tonight. Hehe Big Grin
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder, Xango, Dublin, Easter Sunday 8th April 2012Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:08 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Xango, Dublin, Easter Sunday 8th April 2012 Reply with quote

I understand better now where the legend of Hobbits comes from! Hehe
Can somebody bring some precisions about what was exactly the aim of the event? It look like she made all these miles to be paid and photographed with some lucky guys. Is it really all? Confused
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder, Xango, Dublin, Easter Sunday 8th April 2012Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:32 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Xango, Dublin, Easter Sunday 8th April 2012 Reply with quote

ye u got it, puts the night club on the map. place i live we got JLS in one of the night clubs for an after party from a concert.

just lets the nightclub up the prices for 1 night
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder, Xango, Dublin, Easter Sunday 8th April 2012Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Xango, Dublin, Easter Sunday 8th April 2012 Reply with quote

eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Lucy Pinder, Xango, Dublin, Easter Sunday 8th April 2012Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Xango, Dublin, Easter Sunday 8th April 2012 Reply with quote

I think someone from the forum should go, show the love we have for Miss Pinder! Cloud 9 Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder, Xango, Dublin, Easter Sunday 8th April 2012Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Xango, Dublin, Easter Sunday 8th April 2012 Reply with quote

Ack, sorry Blush This has already happened... I just dug the thread up to post a new pic of the event Smile

Have now edited the thread title to avoid further confusion Smile
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder, Xango, Dublin, Easter Sunday 8th April 2012Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Xango, Dublin, Easter Sunday 8th April 2012 Reply with quote

yawn
jay0987

Contributions: 88

Lucy Pinder, Xango, Dublin, Easter Sunday 8th April 2012Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Xango, Dublin, Easter Sunday 8th April 2012 Reply with quote

who is the girl with the dark hair pictured with lucy
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder, Xango, Dublin, Easter Sunday 8th April 2012Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Xango, Dublin, Easter Sunday 8th April 2012 Reply with quote

Sabine Jemeljanova Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: