Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder to write a website column!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder to write a website column!Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to write a website column! Reply with quote

According to laid.co.uk Lucy is going to be doing what sounds like a version of her Nuts column for their website. I hope this is true, it sounds like rather a good idea Smile

Edit: Yes, it is true, confirmed as real Thumb Up!

Last edited by Pigeon on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder to write a website column!Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to write a website column! Reply with quote

Hope it's true, as well. Lucy has always done a great job with this type of work and it will be great to see her do more of it.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder to write a website column!Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to write a website column! Reply with quote

it would be awesome Smile ...however theres sumthing i'v always wondered about...did she actually write the nuts coloumns herself or just lend her name to it which is the general practice when celebrities do these articles for dailies n magazines...sure we know she definately has the talent for this kind of thing..just a thought....
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder to write a website column!Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to write a website column! Reply with quote

I wondered that too when the Nuts column first started up, but no, it is definitely Lucy writing in Nuts Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder to write a website column!Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to write a website column! Reply with quote

awesome Big Smile...i like her even more now Thumb Up! ...as if thats even possible Hehe
Chris

Lucy Pinder to write a website column!Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to write a website column! Reply with quote

I definitely know what you mean, sexybeast, but it was never a question in my mind if it was actually Lucy writing the columns. Based on the interviews and videos I've seen, the replies to the questions always seemed like Lucy.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder to write a website column!Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to write a website column! Reply with quote

It is kind of amusing the way "girls like..." actually means "Lucy likes..." Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder to write a website column!Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to write a website column! Reply with quote

This is now confirmed as definitely true Big Grin
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder to write a website column!Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to write a website column! Reply with quote

cool Thumb Up!
tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy Pinder to write a website column!Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:47 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder to write a website column! Reply with quote

I like this idea, Lucy is actually a very good writer, very articulate and really thinks out her statements and produces a good style. Looking forward to this, keep us updated.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder to write a website column!Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:54 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder to write a website column! Reply with quote

Will do Thumb Up!
Chris

Lucy Pinder to write a website column!Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:12 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder to write a website column! Reply with quote

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Lucy's writing again. Big Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder to write a website column!Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to write a website column! Reply with quote

When this column starts Pigeon should add a sticky thread to it so we access it easily, im looking forward to reading Lucy's literature, plus i think it said theirs gonna be some exclusive pics thrown in with each column Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder to write a website column!Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to write a website column! Reply with quote

Funnily enough I was thinking pretty much the same thing Big Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder to write a website column!Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to write a website column! Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: