Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri"
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jack36

Contributions: 230

Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri"Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:49 pm    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

yes i already download it from somewhere else,the movie is just a another indian crap movie but lucy were amazing in it with her goddess body Cloud 9 also this is her new movie poster
lolsmasher

Contributions: 596

Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri"Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:18 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri" Reply with quote

So I finally got around to watching this thing, and it was... Well, different.

The pacing, editing, and cinematography are extremely odd, which makes it unnecessarily difficult to keep up with what's going on, despite this film being fairly straightforward in nature. Whatsherface who played the main character was pretty easy on the eyes, and her acting was okay, which aided in making this flick bearable. Actually, most of the actors did pretty well. The sound effects, though... I know we're dealing with Bollywood, but they were questionable to say the least. The stunts and special effects were also lazily done. Flips, other acrobatics, and the fighting scenes could have been much better executed, but I've seen worse.

As for Ms. Pinder herself...

She speaks in a fake American accent. The raw pronunciation isn't bad at all, and sometimes it does sound genuine, but more often than not, the Brit in her slips out, particularly in her tone. Her acting wasn't terrible by any means, but you have to keep in mind that "Candy" is simple character who does not display any significant emotions. She basically only needs to talk in order to successfully deliver her lines. This really wasn't the greatest opportunity for Lucy to show of her abilities, or lack thereof, but any experience is good experience. It's not like she's going to get worse after all.

Would I recommend this motion picture? Not really. Not even to Lucy fans. She doesn't even appear until halfway through the movie, and her screen time is fairly limited after that point as well.
niuxue3

Contributions: 13

Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri"Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:06 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri" Reply with quote

s**t movie...... Vomit
jack36

Contributions: 230

Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri"Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:45 pm    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

niuxue3 wrote:
s**t movie...... Vomit

yeah but lucy was Cloud 9
phantomas

Contributions: 434

Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri"Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:44 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri" Reply with quote

niuxue3 wrote:
s**t movie...... Vomit

Exactly! I dont understand why Lucy is still trying to be an actress. Honestly, she is not good for it. Everything is so artificial, she cannot act even in these pseudo-movies. I'm sorry for her because she was a top model and she opted for a movie career, but being an actress is soooo different than being a glam model (looking good and having notoriety is just not enough).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: