Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri"
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
minty1

Contributions: 25

Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri"Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:10 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri" Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-932mIScho
imdb_acc

Contributions: 62

Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri"Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri" Reply with quote

BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri"Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:06 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri" Reply with quote

Wow! looking great there.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri"Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri" Reply with quote

Yep, it exists a phone video BTS about this scene. Certainly the author is a person of Lucy's team. Low quality but good intention. Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q6yjZO0Tl4&feature=youtu.be
snowflake

Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri"Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri" Reply with quote

Well, hotshot, you too should exult at this Big Laugh:
Quote:
And what about Warrior Savitri appealed to him? "Param is a friend and he came up with this modern take on the Satyavaan-Savitri mythological tale. That was what excited me. I play a cool dude from Vegas and the film has a lot of action, song-and-dance and yes, even erotica!" he exults.

(Part of the interview with Rajat Barmecha, actor)

Wink
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri"Posted: Sat May 02, 2015 12:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri" Reply with quote

Nuts has been closed for year now so that's a year without Lucy being on the front cover of a magazine.

That's just not right Weep

On the plus side though, Warrior Savitri has it's own IMDB page now and is listed on IMDB as one of Lucy's acting credits:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1817696/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

and it's only a month and a half now till Age of Kill is released Big Smile
imdb_acc

Contributions: 62

Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri"Posted: Sat May 30, 2015 8:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri" Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOg9VG457Tw
snowflake

Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri"Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri" Reply with quote

Make-up and photo by Lisa Harris-Boys

cybermidas

Contributions: 9

Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri"Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:50 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri" Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs8V2PCy5lQ

Trailer released
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri"Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri" Reply with quote

cybermidas wrote:

Trailer released

Hmm... Where to begin...

The movie looks decent, but looking at the YouTube comments and the like/dislike ratio, it seems as though people don't like what they're seeing. The story seems somewhat well thought out, now it's just a matter of seeing how the whole thing turns out once it's released.

The sound effects in the fighting scenes are really cheesy and generic, almost cartoonish. I really wish they could have done them differently, but maybe this is the way they're done in Bollywood.

It's interesting to see that the movie will feature multiple languages instead of just English like I originally thought. I believe the other language spoken in the trailer is Hindi. I could be wrong, but it would make sense considering that Hindi is one of India's two national languages, with the other one being English.

I didn't expect to see Lucy provocatively dressed at all, so seeing her display lots of cleavage while also partaking in pole dancing is a (positive) surprise. Didn't Lucy say that she wouldn't be interested in roles that force her to show off her body? If so, she's severely contradicting herself with that statement. Not that any of us minds...

What do you guys think?

Edit: I cut out the shots in which Lucy was present for more than a couple of frames: https://gfycat.com/BlueAppropriateBlackbird
jack36

Contributions: 121

Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri"Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:53 am    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

where can i download the movie?she looks like goddess Cloud 9 Cloud 9
jack36

Contributions: 121

Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri"Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:13 am    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

The sound effects in the fighting scenes are almost cartoonish lol,all the hindi movies are like that,its like watching a cartoon i know Hehe
minty1

Contributions: 25

Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri"Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:04 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri" Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
cybermidas wrote:

Trailer released

Hmm... Where to begin...

The movie looks decent, but looking at the YouTube comments and the like/dislike ratio, it seems as though people don't like what they're seeing. The story seems somewhat well thought out, now it's just a matter of seeing how the whole thing turns out once it's released.

The sound effects in the fighting scenes are really cheesy and generic, almost cartoonish. I really wish they could have done them differently, but maybe this is the way they're done in Bollywood.

It's interesting to see that the movie will feature multiple languages instead of just English like I originally thought. I believe the other language spoken in the trailer is Hindi. I could be wrong, but it would make sense considering that Hindi is one of India's two national languages, with the other one being English.

I didn't expect to see Lucy provocatively dressed at all, so seeing her display lots of cleavage while also partaking in pole dancing is a (positive) surprise. Didn't Lucy say that she wouldn't be interested in roles that force her to show off her body? If so, she's severely contradicting herself with that statement. Not that any of us minds...

What do you guys think?

Edit: I cut out the shots in which Lucy was present for more than a couple of frames: https://gfycat.com/BlueAppropriateBlackbird

Was she not simply implying that she wouldn't be stripping off in every scene? She has breasts so a bit of cleavage during and a little dance scene is hardly contradicting her self.
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri"Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri" Reply with quote

minty1 wrote:
Was she not simply implying that she wouldn't be stripping off in every scene? She has breasts so a bit of cleavage during and a little dance scene is hardly contradicting her self.

I should probably have worded it differently. English isn't my first language. What I was trying to say is that I was under the impression that Lucy was 100% against the idea of being even the slightest bit of objectified in any movie, because she now wants to be taken seriously as an actress and show off her acting ability rather than her physical assets.
Lucian

Contributions: 13

Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri"Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to star in "Waarrior Savitri" Reply with quote

Updates from the facebook page of Warrior Savitri

And a video with a dancing Lucy:
http://dai.ly/x4ncrgw
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: