Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012 Reply with quote

The Cats Protection League is holding their National Cat Awards 2012 ceremony on August 16th - and Lucy Pinder is one of the judges Thumb Up!

She will be judging the "Hero Cat" category, choosing between the three finalists - Leo who chased off a burglar, Basil who saved his owners from blowing themselves up, and Charlie who raised the alarm when his diabetic owner suffered a hypoglycaemic attack.

Cats Protection website wrote:
Glamour model and TV presenter Lucy Pinder is judging Hero Cat.

She owns four cats called Jackson, Tabby, Georgia and Sebastien. She said: "I'm very impressed by the heroic things that the cats in my category have done to help their owners and I'd give them all first prize if I could! It just goes to show how cats have the capacity to amaze us all."

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012 Reply with quote

Great stuff, perhaps videos footage like last time? Thumb Up! Big Smile
Tedbaker199

Contributions: 93

Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012 Reply with quote

Hoppe so
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012 Reply with quote

This isn't the same deal as last time... Last time Lucy was judging a national pedigree cat show. This set of awards is for ordinary moggies who have done unusual things Smile

(Which as it happens I think is a much more worthwhile thing to get involved in... I don't approve of pedigree breeding of any species, though I will admit cats don't seem to suffer as many ill effects as, for example, dogs or pigeons... whereas I do approve of animal rescue charities Smile)

Doesn't necessarily mean we won't get any video footage, though, there's bound to be some kind of record of the ceremony and we can hope for a decent bit of Lucy's section Big Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012 Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012 Reply with quote

This is great news! I'm really looking forward to this!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:05 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012 Reply with quote

I've always been moved by people who need to personnify animals. Wry In reality, those cats are not conscious of the events that they prevented!
They won't be more conscious of the price they will win! Hehe
Perhaps it would be interesting to see LP in a non professional context... Roll Eyes
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012 Reply with quote

Any news from the event? Pic or vid footage perhaps?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012 Reply with quote

Not found any yet... Wry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:36 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012 Reply with quote

Well here's one pic, at least, even if it is a bit small and Lucy is stuck on the end... Smile

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:40 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012 Reply with quote

Now to see some video footage of the event. Looks like everyone that attended had a great time. Loving Lucy's cat-like pose towards the end as well Smile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWAq9LZ_lM0
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012 Reply with quote

Indeed Hehe

There's also a video describing what Charley did to win the "Hero Cat" award Smile

Here is Lucy's portion of the award ceremony video... Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Cats Protection National Cat Awards 16th august 2012

tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Well here's one pic, at least, even if it is a bit small and Lucy is stuck on the end... Smile

cute video and I like that Lucy actually is on the end I think that was more her idea than anybody else's. As seen by Lucy's previous cat show vids when Lucy is there she makes sure its not about her its about the subjects she's interviewing she doesn't want to be the star. Not many models you can say that have that persona.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012 Reply with quote

Well said tford Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to judge National Cat Awards 2012 Reply with quote

Thanks to linkweed for digging this up Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: