Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder to attend launch of band's first single 23-06-09

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder to attend launch of band's first single 23-06-09Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to attend launch of band's first single 23-06-09 Reply with quote

Up-and-coming Swindon band The Boy Done Good are indeed, it seems, doing good.

Their first single, Walk On Woman, is to be released on the 29th June and the release is preceded by a UK tour beginning on the 20th May.

But the most important event from our point of view is the launch party for the single, to be held at the Gibson Guitar Rooms, 29-35 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1NJ on 23rd June.

Because Lucy is scheduled to attend Thumb Up! ...as is Michelle Big Grin ...and Jodie Marsh. (At least, so it says in the paper. I don't think it's for definite yet.)

It's a public gig so get yourselves onto the box office Big Grin

Article in the Swindon Advertiser

...Of course we need a pic to illustrate this item... and this one seems highly appropriate Smile This set mostly fall into the "unpostable" category but since this particular pic is already up for all the world to see on Lucy's myspace page I think it's OK to post it Wink

Last edited by Pigeon on Thu May 07, 2009 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Lucy Pinder to attend launch of band's first single 23-06-09Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to attend launch of band's first single 23-06-09 Reply with quote

Argh... this image come from one of those watermarked unattainable sets? ME WANTS!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder to attend launch of band's first single 23-06-09Posted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:30 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder to attend launch of band's first single 23-06-09 Reply with quote

There's one or two of them on Lucy's myspace page... and there were two of them in the Star last year, unfortunately - and inexplicably - the least impressive of the whole set Confused

Unfortunately this particular set is one I really can't pass on, even in private. I know the details of the reason why they are banned on the official forum, and it basically translates as being banned everywhere except Jen can't actually enforce that so doesn't try. It is, however, a sufficiently good reason for me to adopt the same policy myself. I'm only posting this one because it's on Lucy's myspace page so it's an "official exhibit" already.

Sorry about that, I don't like to disappoint but that's just the way it is with this set Wry

Here are the ones from the Star, anyway - clicky piccies:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder to attend launch of band's first single 23-06-09Posted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:27 pm    Subject: Re: Lucy Pinder to attend launch of band's first single 23-0 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Because Lucy is scheduled to attend Thumb Up! ...as is Michelle Big Grin ...and Jodie Marsh. (At least, so it says in the paper. I don't think it's for definite yet.)

Update: Jodie Marsh is apparently just waffle. Lucy, however, is said to be definite Big Grin
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder to attend launch of band's first single 23-06-09Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to attend launch of band's first single 23-06-09 Reply with quote

So are there any pics then.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder to attend launch of band's first single 23-06-09Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder to attend launch of band's first single 23-06-09 Reply with quote

Nope.

Because it didn't happen...

Lucy was said to be definite. By the band themselves. They were being a bit overoptimistic: what they meant was they definitely did want Lucy and didn't want Jodie Marsh (good taste Smile) - but that far in advance is a bit early to consider the booking confirmed Sad

Must say though that the shortage of PAs this year is a definite downer, there was only the one and poor Lucy had appendicitis so it didn't happen. Holding out the hope that something will materialise later, but I'm not so sure it will Weep
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: