Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder says "Save Our Saints!"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder says "Save Our Saints!"Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder says "Save Our Saints!" Reply with quote

Latest from the Echo... Lucy is backing a campaign to save Southampton football Club from their current dire situation.

I'm no follower of football but I have noticed that the Saints have had a pretty terrible season both this year and last. I didn't realise that they've been having financial and boardroom troubles as well as on the pitch; seems they are at risk not merely of being relegated but of actually going bust and ceasing to exist. The call seems to be on to the fans to pack the St Mary's stadium and boost the takings. If you support the Saints, get down there and show it... seems like a sound plan to me Smile

Daily Echo wrote:
Lucy Pinder is getting right behind the Save Our Saints campaign to help Southampton FC

HAMPSHIRE pin-up Lucy Pinder is giving her support to the Daily Echo Save Our Saints campaign and is urging fans across the county to join her.

The glamour model and life-long Saints fan said people need to ignore the boardroom trouble and head down to St Mary’s to support the players.

“It is about the team. They are the men we should be supporting and I think we should forget about the board and just support the players.

This is all very frustrating for all Saints fans and I hope we don’t suffer the ten-point deduction because it will really hurt us.

The club is important to a lot of people living in and around Southampton and Hampshire, and we desperately need to help the players get back to top flight football where the Saints should be.”

...Lucy has been visiting St Mary’s since she was a youngster and said she wished Saints hero Matt Le Tissier could return to the game and boost the team to safety.

...There's a distinct shortage of pics of Lucy in a Southampton strip. Perhaps she could do some more to plug this campaign...? Scratch Chin

...Saint Lucy, as well... Smile

kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder says "Save Our Saints!"Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder says "Save Our Saints!" Reply with quote

Whats that pic about then?
pinderfan

Contributions: 59

Lucy Pinder says "Save Our Saints!"Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder says "Save Our Saints!" Reply with quote

lol now thats a lucy pic and a half Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder says "Save Our Saints!"Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder says "Save Our Saints!" Reply with quote

Just me messing with photoshop Blush

There actually is a Saint Lucy - she was quite an inspiring character too, and not unlike our own Lucy Smile I discovered her existence when she was the answer to a clue in a crossword my mum was doing. There's a thread Over There - no doubt well buried by now - with all the details. The pic is a combination of a google images result for Saint Lucy combined with one of Lucy's Truth About Women pics, which I did to illustrate that thread Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: