Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder's skincare regime!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder's skincare regime!Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's skincare regime! Reply with quote

This is from the blog of Karen Williams, who does the styling for most of the Nuts shoots.

Sure it's rubbish and she'd do just as well with ordinary soap and water Smile - there's no scientific evidence that any of these things work, if they did they would have to be legally classified as drugs and subject to pharmaceutical testing and regulation - but it does also contain both an interesting bit of news as to what we are to expect from the Queen of Nuts Big Grin and also a couple of lovely pics of Lucy Thumb Up!

Karen Williams's blog wrote:
Hi guys, I spent yesterday on a shoot with the beautiful Lucy Pinder.

Lucy was spotted by a freelance photographer on a Bournemouth beach in the summer of 2003 and has since gone on to become one of the most successful glamour models of the last ten years as well as having a budding TV career.

So, just as Royal wedding fever is hitting the UK and the rest of the world, I was styling Lucy for a 'royal themed' magazine shoot.

Lucy is lovely as she truly looked so good so I had to ask her what skin care regime she follows so i could inform all of our TOWIE Style fans!

Lucy starts uses a simple 3 step daily routine to keep her skin
looking healthy, bright and break out free.

Step 1: Dermalogica clearing skin wash
A naturally-foaming cleanser that is the perfect start to around-the-clock control of breakouts, comedones and excess surface oils. Contains no artificial fragrance or colour.

Step 2: Dermalogica daily microfoliant
This unique Rice-based enzyme powder microfoliates dulling debris and instantly leaves skin noticeably smoother and brighter. Contains no artificial fragrance or colour.

Step 3: ROC Retinol Correxion
This is a specifically formulated deep wrinkle day moisturiser with SPF 30 to slow down the ageing process on tthe skin.

Thanks Lucy, you look great and it was lovely to see you.

Lots of love Karen x x x

snowflake

Contributions: 665

Lucy Pinder's skincare regime!Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's skincare regime! Reply with quote

3 cares per day! Drug is the good word! Yuck (words of man)
imagine the hairdresser, the beautician, the manicurian... making the same speech! At the end she passes all her time for her body. How many time her body will be able to support it?! Laugh
Soap? what's that? Hehe
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy Pinder's skincare regime!Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's skincare regime! Reply with quote

nice pics pigeon Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder's skincare regime!Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm    Subject: Re: Lucy Pinder's skincare regime! Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Sure it's rubbish and she'd do just as well with ordinary soap and water Smile - there's no scientific evidence that any of these things.

Who should you listen to for skin care advice?

The lovely Cloud 9

Or, Mr. Knowitall Grandad

Choose Wisely Feeding Pigeons

Hehe Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's skincare regime!Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's skincare regime! Reply with quote

ROFL
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder's skincare regime!Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's skincare regime! Reply with quote

it's a scary thought though...i'm going to start using all the products she mentioned lest i start looking like MR.KNOWITALL Hehe ...i'd rather look like the rare bird i am Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's skincare regime!Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's skincare regime! Reply with quote

Ah, but have you noticed? Be careful - Todd's carefully cropped out from the picture someone else who tried it and it didn't work. You have to be Lucy to get away with it Big Smile - anyone else might end up stacking books at Unseen University...
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder's skincare regime!Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's skincare regime! Reply with quote

OMG in that case theres no hope for the rare birds like me Spinning Eyes ...i'm headed for extinction Cry
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder's skincare regime!Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's skincare regime! Reply with quote

hot as allways 2 questions 1 was this after she had her hair done 2 if not or was is this a old shoot and which one or if was after is, could this be a new shoot Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's skincare regime!Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's skincare regime! Reply with quote

It was on Tuesday - I think that answers both questions Smile
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder's skincare regime!Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's skincare regime! Reply with quote

Cloud 9
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder's skincare regime!Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's skincare regime! Reply with quote

wow the first pic she looks incredible. no noticeable lip injections or anything of the sort. very good to see Thumb Up!
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder's skincare regime!Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:25 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's skincare regime! Reply with quote

It does make me think of another thing Lucy could do. Beauty advice from Lucy Pinder Big Smile More work and more chance to see and hear from the great lady herself Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's skincare regime!Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's skincare regime! Reply with quote

Or the closely-related idea I've mentioned before - fashion/style advice Smile Lucy would do a much better job than Trinny and Susannah Hehe - for one thing she's a much nicer person, and for another her own dress sense shows very well indeed how well qualified she is for the job Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: