Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:03 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

Well as we all know Lucy has recently been in Ibiza shooting her 2010 calendar Big Grin

We now have a release date Big Grin

Put this in your diaries everyone:

1st September 2009

Any changes to the date will be posted here. As soon as the calendar is available for ordering, links to the official outlet will be posted.

...Here. Pre-order Lucy Pinder's 2010 Calendar on Amazon
Lucy Pinder's 2010 Calendar - official outlet

Last edited by Pigeon on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:53 am    Subject: Re: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Well as we all know Lucy has recently been in Ibiza shooting her 2010 calendar Big Grin

We now have a release date Big Grin

Put this in your diaries everyone:

2nd September 2009

Any changes to the date will be posted here. As soon as the calendar is available for ordering, links to the official outlet will be posted.

Do you think I can pre-order it?
You know, it took several months to get my signed copy the last year, so I want to be prepared for this year.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:49 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

Oh dear, yes, last year was a bit of a Censored-up Blush

Doesn't look like you can pre-order, but I'll keep my eye open and if that becomes possible I'll post it up. Edit: Yes, you can pre-order Big Grin

The release date quoted has changed to the 1st September now... mind you it does usually seem to jump back and forwards a couple of days at random.

Last edited by Pigeon on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:02 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

thats good news Smile
i didnt have any trouble getting mine signed, i sent it off and it was back within a week.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

Well, you don't live in Mexico Smile Dib and I made an arrangement so that he didn't have to buy a calendar, have it sent to Mexico, then send it all the way back again to get it signed, then have it cross the Atlantic a third time to finally get to him. Instead I would buy a copy locally when I bought my own and send them both off to be signed together, mine to come back to me and Dib's to go straight to Mexico.

Only things went a bit wrong and the result was that neither Dib nor I got our signed copies until something like March. Partly through some confusion over my possible address because I thought I was going to have to move around that time, only that didn't happen; partly simply because of Neon's usual accustomed incompetence - taking weeks to send on stuff for signing, for absolutely no reason whatsoever - which does make me somewhat amazed that it only took yours a week! That's barely enough time for the postal service to operate!

Also the local post office got the weights wrong when I took the packages in to get them stamped so both calendars needed extra postage for the return trip, meaning I had to send Lucy some extra money to pay for that. ...And writing that has just reminded me to check... no, Neon's incompetence is still rampant... they still haven't sent that on BangHead so Lucy is still out of pocket on the deal because Neon are too useless to put something in the post Sad Sad I wish she'd kick them into touch and go with some agency who actually cared about the clients instead of just seeing them as a means to line their own pockets.

I'm still willing to do it if it'd be useful though, for our established overseas members... the moving thing won't be a problem this year and I'll just put extra postage on them anyway just in case.
Dib

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Well, you don't live in Mexico Smile Dib and I made an arrangement so that he didn't have to buy a calendar, have it sent to Mexico, then send it all the way back again to get it signed, then have it cross the Atlantic a third time to finally get to him. Instead I would buy a copy locally when I bought my own and send them both off to be signed together, mine to come back to me and Dib's to go straight to Mexico.

Only things went a bit wrong and the result was that neither Dib nor I got our signed copies until something like March. Partly through some confusion over my possible address because I thought I was going to have to move around that time, only that didn't happen; partly simply because of Neon's usual accustomed incompetence - taking weeks to send on stuff for signing, for absolutely no reason whatsoever - which does make me somewhat amazed that it only took yours a week! That's barely enough time for the postal service to operate!

Also the local post office got the weights wrong when I took the packages in to get them stamped so both calendars needed extra postage for the return trip, meaning I had to send Lucy some extra money to pay for that. ...And writing that has just reminded me to check... no, Neon's incompetence is still rampant... they still haven't sent that on BangHead so Lucy is still out of pocket on the deal because Neon are too useless to put something in the post Sad Sad I wish she'd kick them into touch and go with some agency who actually cared about the clients instead of just seeing them as a means to line their own pockets.

I'm still willing to do it if it'd be useful though, for our established overseas members... the moving thing won't be a problem this year and I'll just put extra postage on them anyway just in case.

So... I think I owe you some money. Tongue
Next time I will send you a little bit more, just in case.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

Not at all! The mistake was at my end, so even if it wasn't actually me I think that still makes it my responsibility. Don't worry about it Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

Here you go Big Grin

LUCY'S 2010 CALENDAR AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER ON AMAZON!

Fill your boots Wink
Dib

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Here you go Big Grin

LUCY'S 2010 CALENDAR AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER ON AMAZON!

Fill your boots Wink

I want it signed...
Do you think we can do the same thing we did last year?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

Sure, no problem my end Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

Good one babe100 Thumb Up!

http://www.babe100.com/blog.php?act=01&bid=1143

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:47 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

Well, well, well. Big Grin

Guess who the photographer is.

Clue: Begins with Z Wink

And...

We have a sample from the shoot Big Grin

Oh does Lucy ever have a treat in store for us this year Cloud 9 can't wait until this calendar comes out...

Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:32 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

very nice, and they havnt photoshopped the tatoo Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

Yep, I am most glad to see that Smile

Babe100 have noticed as well Big Grin they have a blog entry up. Great stuff Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

Well whaddya know Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

It is now confirmed that Lucy's 2010 calendar is going to be her best ever Big Grin

Lucy's talent just grows more and more year on year Big Grin and this year she has used the best photographer out there (our friend Zoe) Big Grin

...and the result is truly earthshaking Thud

Do NOT forget to order this calendar! And make sure you are sitting down when you open the package. You know what 2008 was like. You know what 2009 was like... Well this one not only continues the upward progression, it redefines the whole concept of a superb calendar... Lucy has done us an absolute masterpiece Cloud 9

Here's just a little taste to really wind you all up Big Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: