Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:46 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

Can't you get Solo cards at a younger age? I think you can. Or perhaps one of these pay-as-you-go ones that don't carry onerous requirements because of being pay-as-you-go. Or just get an older friend to pay on theirs Smile The teenage market is pretty important these days, I can't believe it's entirely excluded from the internet Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

I was bored. I googled Smile

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=debit+card+under+18&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

Doesn't seem to be a problem Smile
pinders hot

Contributions: 8

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

lol i would have no problem paying for it im just wondering how going about asking for the calendar and explaining the topless stuff

also i have a poster of some girls already such as cheryl cole, gemma atkinson and also the 2009 calendar of gemma and a poster of keeley hazell but none are topless with nipples showing so thats how im worried about it
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

In that case how about this for a suggestion...

For your Lucy Christmas present, ask for one of her posters - there are some really lovely ones, and not all of them are topless - or something else from her merchandise range.

Then just buy Lucy's calendar yourself Smile
pinders hot

Contributions: 8

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

k also im not actually 16 yet but i will be at the start of january
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

Blush @ pogo Smile

...I in my turn have cause to be grateful to Someone for informing me that there would be something good on the Nuts website tonight Wink

Indeed there is Big Smile there is a gallery plugging various 2010 calendars... including of course Lucy's superb effort Big Grin

The pics featured have as it happens all been "let out of the bag" already... the cover pic of course has been seen everywhere, and of the others, one has been in the Star, and one is a preview pic on the official outlet. But the versions on the Nuts website are perhaps better quality Big Smile

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:56 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

Just changed my LP2010 calendar page to April, it's pretty darn good! Anybody else think so?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

Well, Lucy does Big Grin

'Tis a super pic indeed, and it's one of the postable ones...

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

Yeah if I remember correctly Lucy did say it was 1 of her favourite pics she done for the calendar in a issue of Nuts, her 2011 calendar is gonna be even better! Do all the top models start shooting for there calendar in about June-August?
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

The April pic you posted is slightly different to the 1 in the calendar, it's from a different angle.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

That's just me getting confused between April and November I think Blush

...Thanks to the Russian edition of Maxim we now have the largest postable versions yet of some of Lucy's 2010 calendar pics Big Smile "Oh, those Russians..."

If anyone is still barmy enough not to have bought the calendar then surely these will convince you!

manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

That pic has not been officially released. Only pics which may be posted are those already on the forum. ~ P
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:38 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

What do we think of the July pic for Lucy's 2010 calendar? Epic or what! Cloud 9
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: