Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:32 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

logistician wrote:
I wasn't "blaming" Lucy for the poor calendar, but regardless, it is what it is.

That's not really what I was saying Smile I was pointing out, in my long-winded way, that far from being lacking, the level of creativity is actually very high to have pulled such a good calendar out of such an unfairly restricted opportunity Wink
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

So why doesnt Lucy make her own like Malene then, Im not a Malene fan really well shes ok but if I was Id def buy what shes done.

not saying I dont like Lucys its great but yeh it does look like if shed had more time or something itd be better.

the pics are really good though, still be buying it Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

kilbs wrote:
So why doesnt Lucy make her own like Malene then

Too late ha ha, too late ha ha, missed a first-rate opportunity...

Point is Malene didn't get to do one at all originally, and she was never sure to begin with whether she would or not so she was already semi-prepared to have a go off her own bat. Lucy always was going to do one, she's about the one model who could guarantee she'd get to do one... only they messed her about when it came to actually doing it.

Still now that Lucy's friend Malene has shown that you can get a much better result without having to involve the agency at all than she got before with them, maybe we have some room to hope Lucy will take a leaf out of her book for next year Smile

Glad to see you're buying Lucy's anyway Big Grin ISTR you and I were both hoping it would be shot by Zoe McConnell, and the photographic quality is indeed all that could be hoped for and more Big Grin expectations not only met but thoroughly exceeded!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:46 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

Woohoo Big Grin here's a pic from Lucy's 2010 calendar in a reasonable size that I can actually post Big Grin

For The First Time!!! we can really see how thoroughly wonderful these pics are Cloud 9 this one alone should cement Lucy's calendar into anyone's must-have list Big Grin

There is also a small version of the pic from June which is also postable, just to thoroughly make the point how superb this calendar is Big Grin

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

...And another treat from today's Nuts Big Grin two excellent previews which are both large, and having been in Nuts, postable Big Grin

Truly Lucy's calendar this year is a work of art, and an unquestionable "must" on anyone's "to buy" list Big Grin

Clicky piccies:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

There is now a gallery up on the Nuts website of 2010's sexiest calendars which includes these two pics Big Smile

It also contains a whole lot of other Lucy pics which are nothing to do with her calendar Smile all old ones though.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

Argh Sad bad news chaps... the release date has been moved to the 25th September, according to the official outlet. Some sort of logistical difficulty I guess... So you will have to possess your souls in patience for another three and a half weeks I'm afraid.

But we have plenty of evidence that it will be worth the wait Big Grin and both the Amazon and play.com pre-order options are still available, so you can make it easier by sending your money off and letting that do the waiting for you Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:57 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

...Well today there is a big plug for Lucy's calendar on page 3 Big Grin and another pic I can post Big Grin

The decision to use Zoe McConnell is well and truly vindicated Big Smile

...Oh and by the way. Lucy's calendar is OUT! The release date on the official outlet doesn't say 9, it says 8... Not September. August. Well at least I wasn't the only one to misread it Smile Lucy's calendar has been out since the 25th of August so get your copy now!!!

Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:46 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

Waiting for middle october...
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:22 am    Subject: 2010 Reply with quote

I've just been taking a good look at the 2010 calendar pics and OMG

We all love curvy Lucy, that goes without saying and she will always be perfect.
I for one love a bit of meat on the bones and normally don't find slimmer women appealing.
Not off putting don't get me wrong i wouldn't kick Keira Knightly out of bed, just not as appealing.

Any way back to my point we all had something to say when lucy lost weight and her bust reduced etc.
But some of those calendar pics, f*ck me, she looks sleek sexy and.........
......uuuggh I’ve just dribbled on my keyboard

I can't post the pics here due to licensing laws but hopefully i have changed the one below enough that it will be allowed but by searching google images for lucy pinder 2010 you can tell which it is and see what I mean

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

Yes, I think that's sufficiently disguised to be OK Smile you could punt that on ebay as an original charcoal sketch Hehe

Those pics which are postable - ie. have either been in Nuts/the Star or used in official advertising - are in this thread, plus a few more on the links page.

And they do indeed thoroughly support your conclusion of awesomeness Big Grin

Not only is it Lucy's genius but also the fact of the photographer being (a) a woman and (b) an ex-model herself.

All the right stuff and the result is Lucy's best calendar yet Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:10 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

...Lucy of course features in the Nuts 2010 calendar as well Smile Twice Big Smile One pic is the same one from the housework shoot that was in the Sport this week, and the other is this one:

Clicky piccy:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

We now have another postable pic from Lucy's calendar Big Grin

If you haven't done so already... don't forget to put your order in!

pinders hot

Contributions: 8

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:45 pm    Subject: lucy pinder 2010 calendar Reply with quote

hi guys i was just wondering if the lucy pinder 2010 calendar was suitable for a guy that will be 16 in january because im going to ask for it for my xmas but im nervous due to there is some topless pics where you see her whole boobs and nipples an stuff Hehe

because im wondering about it Cry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 CalendarPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's Official 2010 Calendar Reply with quote

(Merged your post with the existing calendar thread.)

To my mind it seems that since at 16 you are officially old enough to see boobs and nipples for real Smile there's no reason to consider it any sort of problem...

Thing is you know better than me what is likely to be the reaction of those who you are asking for such a present. I wouldn't ask my parents for such a thing even at the age I am now because I know my mum would have a fit. And mothers being what they are there's not really any way to change that, however rationally you argue it.

My advice would be that if you're worried about the possibility of the present-giver not liking the idea then it's probably best not to ask for it... but there's nothing to stop you ordering it yourself, even if you do have to keep it in a drawer instead of on your wall. It's only a fiver on play.com and they deliver it in a plain white envelope that gives no indication of its contents.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: