Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder's next film role! "Vendetta"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder's next film role! "Vendetta"Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's next film role! "Vendetta" Reply with quote

Well this sounds like jolly exciting news!!! Big Grin

A new film "Vendetta" is being made by Jonathan Sothcott - the maker of "Strippers vs Werewolves" - and Reynolds Films. Filming starts in February... and...

It is rather looking like Lucy is in it Big Grin

Could be that she has a bigger part than in SvW, too... and it is a film which will probably attract more attention, the same producers' recent "Fall of the Essex Boys" seems to have been well received.

Excellent stuff Thumb Up!
tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy Pinder's next film role! "Vendetta"Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's next film role! "Vendetta" Reply with quote

OOOOOOO cant wait! I wonder what the movie will be about?
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder's next film role! "Vendetta"Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's next film role! "Vendetta" Reply with quote

tford wrote:

Vendetta i guess Hehe
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder's next film role! "Vendetta"Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:21 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's next film role! "Vendetta" Reply with quote

tford wrote:

A icecream. Wait no that's wrong isn't it Hehe

Let's hope the film is a lot better than the last one. But if you give Lucy a major part. Then it is isn't it Wink
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder's next film role! "Vendetta"Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's next film role! "Vendetta" Reply with quote

according to imdb lucy will be starring as 'kadie'
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder's next film role! "Vendetta"Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's next film role! "Vendetta" Reply with quote

On the IMDB Lucy seems to have had the "Vendetta" credit taken off her list and she's no longer listed in the cast on the "Vendetta" page Cry

I sincerely hope that this isn't permanent Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's next film role! "Vendetta"Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's next film role! "Vendetta" Reply with quote

And off the cast list on their website too Weep Weep Weep Weep Weep

Maybe this has something to do with it...

Lucy on twitter yesterday wrote:
@sothcott @reynoldsfilms Gutted I couldn't making filming 😩 Hope you had amazing fun shooting x

I thought this reply meant things were still OK but it looks like not given the above Sad

reynoldsfilms in reply wrote:
@LPinderOfficial shame. maybe the next one x
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder's next film role! "Vendetta"Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's next film role! "Vendetta" Reply with quote

I wouldn't stress Pigeon. Danny Dyer is a t**t anyway...
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder's next film role! "Vendetta"Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's next film role! "Vendetta" Reply with quote

Find some money boys..we'll make our own movie with Lucy Smile ..something we can be proud of Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's next film role! "Vendetta"Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's next film role! "Vendetta" Reply with quote

If only! Hard to find money to eat at the moment, let alone to make a movie Hehe

RockyMoney wrote:
I wouldn't stress Pigeon. Danny Dyer is a t**t anyway...

Yeah, I know... well, I know that quite a few people think that, I have no opinion on the matter myself... but the point is that since quite a few people also think the opposite, plus the apparent success of their recent "Fall of the Essex Boys", it looks like this movie stands a decent chance of doing well - it certainly has more potential appeal than SvW Smile

It would therefore be such a brilliant opportunity for Lucy to make some real progress... whereas having been on it to begin with and then being knocked off not only means her losing that opportunity, it means she's probably in a less good position now than she would be if she'd never been involved Sad ...and it's that which I'm stressing over. Especially since (if I've got this right) the same outfit are going to be making a film of "Pride and Prejudice" later this year...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's next film role! "Vendetta"Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's next film role! "Vendetta" Reply with quote

IMDB is now assigning Lucy's character to someone called Tiffani Thompson instead Weep

So it looks pretty definite... Whoever is responsible for Lucy not being able to make it the other day has f**ked her up big time Mad Mad Furious
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder's next film role! "Vendetta"Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's next film role! "Vendetta" Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qew2wyCP5I0

the Essex boys film u said looks Vomit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: