Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves
Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Hot off the press... well, off google news anyway Hehe

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=18986

Quote:
Lucy Pinder Snares Role in Strippers vs. Werewolves
Source: Ryan Turek, Managing Editor
May 4, 2011

Top model Lucy Pinder makes her feature film debut in Brit comedy film Strippers vs. Werewolves, playing a sexy vampire bride who terrorizes a vampire hunter.

Lucy said today: "I'm delighted to be making my feature film debut for Black & Blue Films in Strippers vs. Werewolves - it's a really funny part and a hilarious script and I can't wait to start."

Set to begin shooting on May 16, the film - centered around a London strip club, also stars Adele Silva, Barbara Nedeljekova (Hostel), Billy Murray and Sarah Douglas.

Jonathan Glendenning of 13 hrs is directing for Black & Blue Films.

This is the best news ever! Thumb Up! Clap Bounce Bounce

How long have we been waiting for Lucy to get herself a part in a film? And this one sounds right up her street Big Grin

Can't wait to see this Hehe

And here's hoping that this is just the start of a lot more such assignments for Lucy! Big Grin

qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

will this not be seen by the mainstream as an excuse to "get her tits out"?

sorry to be negative

on a more positive note it seems going to that film premiere paid off
http://www.blackandbluefilms.com/films-just-for-the-record.html
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Hehe I was just about to post that - Well, the second bit anyway Smile

Can't comment about the first bit - without any more idea than the above of what the film's going to be like it's a bit awkward to get any idea. But that vague little snippet does give me the idea that it's likely to be the sort of thing that forms a good crossover from the modelling to the film side of things, so people won't end up saying that about Lucy any much more than they do about any actress Smile

The chap Lucy is standing next to in this pic is Jonathan Sothcott... who is making it Smile http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/just-for-the-record-gala-screening-london-5th-may-2010-t350.html

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Jonathan Sothcott wrote:
We are thrilled to have Lucy, undoubtedly the UK's top glamour model, making her first film with us. Strippers Vs Werewolves is a film that will deliver on its title and we know that with Lucy on board the boys won’t be disappointed!
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

good to hear, hopefully its a full on role rather than a 2 minute cameo or something.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

It sounds like it's a full role Big Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Big Smile Smile Thumb Up! Cloud 9 Party I knew shed get there Thumb Up! I'll definetely go to see it at the cinama just to see her part Hehe Lets hope this brings more better roles for our fav girl, well done Lucy Thumb Up! Im surprised she hasnt told everyone through Twitter yet!
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

this is really cool Thumb Up!
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Congratulations, Lucy! Very happy to see this has happened, as she's been wanting a film role for a long time.
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Funnily enough, the shooting begans the exact same day I begin the courses to get my CPD certification!

Well, Lucy, good luck to us, I guess! Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

The title sounds good Wink ...I'd watch the film anyway...but now with Lucy in it just can't contain my excitement Thumb Up! ...hope it gets done real soon Smile
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:05 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

This is absolutely splendid news! Bow Tie

The title does sound a bit Grindhouse or Z Grade but Lucy has to start off somewhere. The cast doesn't sound too bad though; Is that the Sarah Douglas from "Superman 2"?

Good luck Lucy. Hopefully there will be lots of dialogue for you to show off your sweet, sexy voice! (but hopefully you wont be forced to do a Transylvanian accent! - LOL)

Big Laugh

Found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDDqu3kxmws

I especially like what the writer says about having characters that we care about.

The only thing that doesn't sound good about this whole thing is that if Lucy has a big part, her casting seems rather late considering she's only just been cast and they start filming in a couple of weeks; the rest of the casting started last year! Oh well...
Dice

Contributions: 123

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

This is hardly a film she's going to be credited well for, if its a stepping stone to get into the industry fair enough. Sorry to sound negative, but it's called Strippers vs Warewolves, hardly going to be a well made award nominee film art. Film's like this are made to get hot girls on the screen, nothing more.

Again if it's a stepping stone into greater things fine, but let's be honest she isnt going to get a lot of acclaim from this film.
nacho

Contributions: 30

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Let's hope she plays a stripper and not a werewolf.....

As for it being a B movie type, realistically she was never going to get anything else and it won't do her any harm whatsoever. Look at Kelly Brook in Piranha, she must have made a small fortune from all the associated media she did for that film. She struggled for years to get decent acting jobs then I think she just gave up and played to her strengths - and Lucy's commercial strength is her boobs and looks. Rightly or wrongly, Lucy will always be type cast given the way she looks - particularly in the film industry.

The guy is quoted as saying Lucy is the UK's top glamour model - you wouldn't hire the UK's top glamour model to play mrs marple would you? I think its safe to say its a glamour based roie and there will likely be nudity too - can't wait.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

I think we all agree that Lucy is capable of more but we all also know that everyone has to start somewhere, especially with the film industry. Take Morgan Freeman for example, his first piece of TV work was for a CocaCola commercial, Now look at him!
Lucy is at the bottom of the scale for now but in time I'm sure she will climb the rungs of the film industry Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: