Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Very interesting, although Lucy does get killed off in the first movie, would that change anything? This definitely sounds good, we will just have to wait and see Thumb Up! Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Well it's pretty difficult to kill vampires permanently, they have a habit of coming back to life when you least expect it Smile

Or she could just play a different character Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Hehe Thumb Up! Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

...Remember, anyone who's on facebook... Strippers vs Werewolves has its own facebook page Smile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Strippers-Vs-Werewolves/140575679297064
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:13 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

...apparently, "soon" we will get some stills from Lucy's filming Big Grin
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:30 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:17 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

It is said that Strippers vs Werewolves will feature in some way at Film4 Frightfest later this month. I'm not sure what and there doesn't seem to be anything on the Film4 Frightfest website, but I'll try and keep my eye open Smile
snowflake

Contributions: 665

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
Don't worry too much SexyBeast, look what happened to Monica's career after"B.S. Dracula". Granted, "Dracula" was made by the director of "The Godfather" so it's slightly higher profile but then again Monica had no dialogue at all! 11 years later she was re-united with Keanu Reeves in "The Matrix Reloaded" after a successful interim and this time had a lot more dialogue!
I am just saying that anything can happen! Big Grin

Hello everybody. Excuse me for my long silence.
For saying more, i will say that it's only the visible part of the iceberg. Her career is made of a lot of artistic italian and french movies... I ask you today: in ten years, do you think that Lucy Pinder could act in a movie like the movie "Combien tu m'aimes?", (search in YouTube, don't forget hot scenes Nuts ) or the shocking "irreversible" with MB?
Matrix & Dracula are wee-wee of cat next to that! Hehe

Hum! I 'm seeing the nuts news page about S. vs W. and... that's of what i was afraid: Nuts is in the business! Yuck ("Nuts was given exclusive access", and there 2 or 3 contractual models of nuts in that movie!)They won't let her go out of that cage! Furious (sic "our Lucy")
All this smell like a false new career evolution for Lucy. Shrug
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:56 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

It's more the other way round really Smile

The connection between the three models isn't Nuts, it's Girl Management... Lucy, Sabine and Danica are all with GM. (It was going to be Amii Grove instead of Sabine, but she couldn't make it... Amii is also with GM.)

Nuts weren't involved with Lucy being selected... that was GM, and Lucy meeting Jonathan Sothcott, the producer, at the screening of his other film "Just for the Record"... which starred Kitty Lea, who is also with GM.

Nuts then got into the filming on the basis of Lucy being their most popular model Big Smile
snowflake

Contributions: 665

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

OK Pigeon! Thumb Up!
So, what about the exclusivity? Is there an other media wich be admitted to make investigations in the plateau of S/W? Well, so it's evident there's a quite tight link between production, GM and Nuts. (like an old threesome: everything is held, the one in the other one ROFL!!!!)
Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Weeeee have... a picture! This is Lucy with Sabine filming the movie... looks like she's gonna rock it Big Grin

This is going to be worth seeing, I think... Big Smile let's hope it leads on to even bigger things for Lucy!

...There is an article here but unfortunately there's nothing else about Lucy in it Sad
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

good to see theres a release date and that bizarre mag have picked up on lucy been in the film, hopefully it will lead to a vampire themed shoot for lucy in the magazine
Pinderlust

Contributions: 432

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Aha! It just so happens that it's being released on Lucy's birthday!! (according to that info). What a great birthday present for her. It would be nice to think that that was deliberate but I think it's probably just a coincidence...

I am a bit concerned about the "15" certificate though; isn't a "15" certificate a bit of an anathema to the box office of a horror movie? I suppose it is a spoof though so nothing to worry about Big Grin It does look pretty bloody though Vomit
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Nice pic from the movie Thumb Up! I dont think it was intended to be a full blown horror movie in the first place, hence the tame 15+ rating. It's certainly an interesting release date, I wonder if Lucy will go and see it on her birthday Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 756

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

I'd definately let this vampire have a piece of me Hehe ...she looks awesome Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: