Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Thumb Up!...and trust me guys i know how boring film-making is Grandad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Lucy has been filming her part today Big Grin along with Danica and (I think) Sabine Jemeljanova. (Edit: Yes, definitely was Sabine.) Don't have any BTS pics as yet but if any do turn up I'll post them of course Smile

Last edited by Pigeon on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Shame she didnt tweet about it, that would have been cool.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Aye, we seem to have reached the point where pretty much the only use in Lucy having a twitter account is to put the kybosh on fake ones Sad
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

If she is shooting her part with Danica and Sabine its definately not a good one..no offence to the other two girls but they are still minor players..my guess is that Lucy probably has a role like Monica Belluci's from Dracula...which all things considered was only a bit part...sorry folks but thats just not good enough for me Sad
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Don't worry too much SexyBeast, look what happened to Monica's career after"B.S. Dracula". Granted, "Dracula" was made by the director of "The Godfather" so it's slightly higher profile but then again Monica had no dialogue at all! 11 years later she was re-united with Keanu Reeves in "The Matrix Reloaded" after a successful interim and this time had a lot more dialogue!

I am just saying that anything can happen! Big Grin
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Heres hoping the movie will serve as a brilliant stepping stone to bigger, greater things for Lucy Thumb Up!
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

So Lucy's covered in bruises from filming a fight scene yesterday!!! Spinning Eyes

Was that to do with S v W?

Her scene is a fight scene????!!!

Not good that she's hurt of course but if her S v W scene includes a fight scene then there's probably more to it than we thought! Smile

And if the fight scene was for something else then that's even better Big Grin
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

I was also surprised when I saw Lucy's tweet this morning, I hope she didnt get bashed up too badly. If its a fight scene then it sounds like Lucy will be featured a bit more than we originally anticipated Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Yes, it is SvW she's talking about Smile Don't forget Lucy is a karate expert and used to do boxing as well, she's not a delicate wallflower! I'm sure she's used to it Smile

Definitely can't wait to see what she's done now Big Smile

It does make it sound like something more significant than what we'd heard before, let's hope it catches people's attention Smile Would be great to see Lucy getting "action girl" parts in other movies. How about seeing her in a Jackie Chan style martial arts comedy?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:44 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

This week's Nuts has an article on Lucy's part Big Grin

She's looking great as a vampire Hehe - and it sounds like she has a pretty noticeable scene, let's hope plenty of people notice her Big Smile

Not looking forward to seeing her getting staked though! How can they do that to our Lucy? Hehe I was hoping she would be the ninja vampire victor of the fight Smile

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

This is great news! Smile Nice to finally see some pics of the filming Thumb Up! Its a shame Lucy will be getting staked, Im sure she puts up a good fight Hehe Big Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:56 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

according to imdb lucy is playing a vampire bride.
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

i read she's playing a vampire bride who is tries to kill the vampire hunter hired by the werewolves to kill the strippers
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

According to this article there is going to be a sequel - "Strippers vs Vampires" - let's hope Lucy gets a bigger part in that! Big Grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: