Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Le 5e metacarpien wrote:
I'd rather have seen Lucy playing in other kinds of movies such as (romantic) comedies. I hope it will be a springboard for her and will lead her to a nice career as an actress.

I don't make a fixation on Monica Bellucci but she began her acting career at 29 years, with a role of ... vampire in the film "Vampire" of FF Coppola who had choosen her with a single pic. She was only a model, 30 seconds in a movie and next a great career. Now she's acting with Robert de Niro in a raomantic comedy! I would like to hope the same for Lucy if it's that she wants and if she doesnt forget to stay herself.

Entre frocophones, j'espère qu'on se comprend en anglais! Hehe

That's a lovely thought. It would be great if it worked like that for Lucy too Thumb Up!
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Excellent call there Snowflake about Monica Bellucci!! That never occurred to me before...

Quite a few similarities there; both are incredibly beautiful women, both are models in their late 20s, both playing vampire brides in their first film roles.

Although Monica's part was in a higher profile film, she had no dialogue like Lucy will have though. I hope Lucy's one line is quite lengthy and not just a dumb quip like "dinner is served" or something.

This leads me onto another similarity with Salma Hayek. Salma was virtually unknown to wide audiences when she had two back to back US film roles in "Desperado" and "From Dusk Till Dawn", in the second playing a vampire who had only one line (granted a very long line nonetheless but there is at least some correlation there) Hehe
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
I hope Lucy's one line is quite lengthy and not just a dumb quip like "dinner is served" or something.

Yep Thumb Up! ! What would be worse than having no dialog! Big Laugh
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Hehe (Snowflake)

I just re-watched "The Matrix Reloaded" last night and almost forgot how outrageously sexy and beautiful Monica Bellucci is in it!! And she was around 40 as well Spinning Eyes.

Here's to a long and successful career Lucy Thumb Up!
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:02 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Hey chaps, here's a youtube link to a video of a Film Review show that shows some interviews from the "Strippers vs. Werewolves" movie! It looks like it's going to be wonderfully trashy Merry Christmas

No mention of Lucy but it's only a brief snippet (starts at 7'35") and there do seem to be a lot a cameos in the film!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD3LQGN4vtw&feature=youtu.be
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

From twitter:

BlackBlueFilms wrote:
@SvWmovie footage looking fantastic!
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Has anyone heard whether or not Lucy has filmed her scene(s) for this yet? I suppose if she had she would have tweeted about it. It wouldn't be like her not to say anything Wry
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Then again since her Tweets about Question Time she has toned down the info she has shared with her followers. My guess is that the filming is done, if not then it will be close to being finished. I just hope its in cinemas throughout the country instead of being released at a select few like Senna was.
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Unfortunately Rocky, this doesn't seem to strike me as the sort of film that gets a wide release Headache

It will probably be a city-centres release only, possibly only in inner London cinemas with one of those 1-column reviews in Empire magazine. This sort of low-budget grindhouse movie never gets a wide release. Just as long as it isn't a straight-to-DVD release, I will be happy Wink
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Watch for Lucy on Twitter @LPinderOfficial for pics from the filming of her debut. She'll be filming next week. Bounce
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

I think it'll be a bit wider than just London, and it certainly won't be a straight-to-DVD release unless I've got things horribly mixed up Smile

On a purely personal level though I hope it isn't too long before it does come out on DVD, so I can see Lucy's part without having to go to a cinema Smile Cinemas are not for me - can't drink tea while watching, can't smoke, can't pause it to go to the loo, tall people in front block the view, pillocks mess with their mobile phones during the film, the sound is so horribly loud and bad quality it hurts my ears and it's so stuffy and hot I fall asleep despite the loudness. Watching at home is much more pleasant Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Oh i do hope its an early Dvd release Smile ..no other way the fans outside UK will get to watch it otherwise Weep
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
tall people in front block the view, pillocks mess with their mobile phones during the film

U must go to the cinemas at the wrong time. When i go cinemas, its very quiet, like 5 people in the screen. Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Pigeons comments of the cinema made me remember when I went to see SuckerPunch at Odeon, Leicester square, after 20 minutes I had to leave because it was too loud! I had ear ache for 2 hours after! Spinning Eyes The movie was terrible anyway Hehe
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

as long as lucy enjoyed herself on the movie set, thats main thing

we all know they shoot like 1 hour of reel, just to get 10 secs of film

as long as she got info im happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: