Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I agree completely with that - for all the same reasons! There is far more to Lucy than just her boobs and the more opportunity she gets to show that the better Big Smile

Thumb Up! idem!
Wheely-Bin-Laden

Contributions: 2

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:17 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

I know this is going a little off topic but id like to see if anyone can translate this sentence

Quote:
Ní bu mingbai ma?

I'm not telling you what language to make it harder, may the best googler win!!!

(; ̄ェ ̄)
snowflake

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:44 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Chinese language, certainly!
Something like: "don't you understand?".
Are you a bombing wheely-bin? Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Lucy's film debut has made it onto the News of the World website Smile

No point posting the link - it doesn't say anything we don't already know, the accompanying pics are Nuts pics which are already on here, and thanks to the esurient rapacity of Murdoch's greed you can't see the content anyway. But it's good to see Lucy receiving such attention Big Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Its great to see Lucy getting such attention for this role, Im 100% sure this isnt the only movie role shes going to have Thumb Up!
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:37 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

So I've been told. Lucy is on board to do just this. Give the film more publicity. She will not be getting anymore than one line no matter how much publicity she generates. This is exactly why Lucy was picked. They knew she'd create a lot of interest in the film.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:59 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Guys! I think there's been a big booboo made on the imdb about the film.-

If you go to the cast list for the film it says that Lucy Punch is in the film, playing a character called "Stripperin" Spinning Eyes ???

Now, Lucy Punch is quite a well-respected young actress and has a few TV and film roles to her credit (most notably I remember in "Hot Fuzz" where she played Juliet to David Threlfall's Romeo) but I don't think she is going to be in this film. The reason I say this is that the imdb is the only film site that actually mentions that Lucy Punch is in the film. If you google "Lucy Punch stripper's versus werewolves" there are loads of references to Lucy PINDER being in the film but only one or two to Lucy PUNCH being in the film, as I said only on the imdb references.

I sense a massive gaff. Someone has quite clearly mixed up their Lucy Ps!!! Roll Eyes
It's quite funny I suppose but also annoying that Ms Pinder is not getting the credit (yet) on imdb. After all, Salma Hayek played a vampire in "From Dusk Till Dawn" and only really had one long line but it was quite a major part.

Who the hell is called "Stripperin" anyway??? LOL Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

I've just submitted a correction Smile unfortunately they are saying it will take "weeks" to actually show up Sad

Hope they pull their finger out and get it done quicker because it will be most valuable to Lucy to have her name on that list.
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

the name tells me see it lol
Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

I'd rather have seen Lucy playing in other kinds of movies such as (romantic) comedies. I hope it will be a springboard for her and will lead her to a nice career as an actress.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Oh, I quite agree... but it's a case of taking what there is on offer at this stage, and after all, Lucy herself is happy about it Smile

IMDB have now corrected the cast listing - so that'll help too Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:19 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Apparently this is now in its last week of production... So, since Lucy isn't around this week, we can infer that she has already done her filming for it. All we have to do is wait for it to come out...
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

The Principal filming does finish this week. But Lucy's scene won't be filmed until the end of the month. Smile

Last edited by --disabled-- on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Handy to know Thumb Up!
snowflake

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Le 5e metacarpien wrote:
I'd rather have seen Lucy playing in other kinds of movies such as (romantic) comedies. I hope it will be a springboard for her and will lead her to a nice career as an actress.

I don't make a fixation on Monica Bellucci but she began her acting career at 29 years, with a role of ... vampire in the film "Dracula" of FF Coppola who had choosen her with a single pic. She was only a model, 30 seconds in a movie and next a great career. Now she's acting with Robert de Niro in a raomantic comedy! I would like to hope the same for Lucy if it's that she wants and if she doesnt forget to stay herself.

Entre frocophones, j'espère qu'on se comprend en anglais! Hehe

Last edited by snowflake on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: