Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Well a few days ago Jonathan Sothcott, the chap who made SvW, tweeted that he felt like a change from making horror movies and intended to make one of Pride and Prejudice Smile (Which naturally I thought was awesome and replied begging him to cast Lucy Hehe)

Then a bit later Lucy herself saw his tweet and replied to him saying "awesome!" Big Smile Which he appreciated Smile

So maybe, just maybe.... Pray

she wouldnt be a good fit for the lead due to her limited acting experience but she could fit right in there somehow. I think Lucy would be much better suited for "Pride, Prejudice and Zombies"
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Lucy said in the Just For The Record interview that she would like to star in a historical epic, and she's said similar things on other occasions too... historical epic or period drama or whatever... think there have been a couple of quotes in Nuts, for instance. And I've always thought she'd be brilliant at it Big Smile

Visually she has the perfect style for it - as for example in some of the OK shoot pics - and the acting she did in the Real Hustle was world class, she was epically believable Big Grin I really hope she does get a part in it, and a significant one... she'd rock it, it'd be about the best thing she's ever done Big Smile
tford

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:06 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

I agree, well I'm a screenwriter maybe I can make a movie and cast her in it Big Grin she has that classic Nordic look.
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:57 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Not exactly a lot of dialogue but I think Lucy would be fantastic in a remake of this http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/one_million_years_bc/

And I think I've just put my finger on my thing for cave women, i knew it wasn't just the gocompare advert!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JzE3u5STEk
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Lucy in that outfit alone would be awesome
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

That's funny you should mention that Patriot, as for a while now, I had noticed a slight resemblance facially between Lucy and Raquel! (not sure what it is exactly - maybe their cheekbones or dimples perhaps Big Smile )

Hopefully, a remake is not out of the question and that "10,000 BC" (released a few years back) does not make it obsolete.

I should also mention that now that "Hammer" productions is back in operation with movies such as "The Woman in Black" etc. maybe they would be interested in remaking their original. Also the fact that Lucy and Hammer are both British should help!!! Thumb Up!
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

You can leave it to our sorry excuse for film making here in America called 'Hollywood' for producing remakes, and if they did remake it they'd most likely use some actress over here sadly. Not to stomp all over your ideas but sadly that's how it goes around here, remakes usually are crap here.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Sadly that is most likely true... which is a shame as I agree that Lucy in a remake of 1000000 Years BC would be excellent Big Grin

Hammer, though, while it's not my sort of thing, ought to be right up Lucy's street... and maybe there is indeed room for genuine hope there Smile
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Finally got round to watching Stripper vs. Werewolves the other night.

My rating
Plot - None existent
Special Effects - Terrible
Acting - The only thing worse than the special effects
Enjoyment factor - Fecking Loved it

I'd have been thoroughly disappointed it it was anything different, this is how a low budget cult brit flick should be!

Lucy was great for the brief moments she was in it and very funny.

If i had to change anything it would, Vampires in baby doll outfits it didn't work for me, give Lucy's character a bigger part and cast me as the dorky vampire hunter
Thumb Up!

Overall 4 1/2 stars, will be watching it again.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

IMO It was worth a rental, nothing more, unless of course you saw it and liked it and thought it was worth buying.

One of the reviews I read went something like this "There is a scene in the movie in which a vampire hunter grapples with Ms Pinder and has her rolling around on top of him, I wondered what she was doing being in the film in the first place, then I realised that the actor she was rolling around on top of was one of the producers of the film, question answered" Hehe

Ah well, if the movie makes its money back, there is more chance that they will put a sequel into production and hopefully give Lucy a bigger role Wink Goodness knows she needs something like that, there is apparently not much going on at the moment for her in the spotlight Tumbleweed
tford

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

I'll buy it just to support Lucy
tford

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:29 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

So I bought it and watched it this past weekend, a dreadful movie. Very bad but Lucy and Robert Englund's small bits made it watchable, but thats about the only reason I'd watch this movie. For Lucy. Hopefully she can find her way into better films in the near future.
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

its on syfy channel tonight starts at 11pm
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

http://vimeo.com/97985501
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: