Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:19 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Not the result is important but the experience.
It's said the movie is now in shop (sex shops too i suppose! Hehe ), well it's quite fast! Cinema is certainly just for making ad, but they certainly count on dvd and uploads sells, isn't it?
I think it's not a film for Festival de Cannes, it's sure! Hehe
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Of course its not Jane Austen or Kurosawa...but what did u expect, guys?...with a title like that its quite clear what sort of film it would be...anyway i thought Lucy was really good Thumb Up! ...would i let her bite me???....anytime Hehe Hehe...wouldn't even think about putting up a fight Hehe Hehe
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

I saw the movie last night and was quite pleasantly surprised to find that it wasn't the complete train wreck that I had been led to believe it was by other people's comments and it's imdb score. It's neither serious enough or funny enough to really work as a good movie, it's certainly not a patch on "From Dusk Till Dawn" for example, but I found it a decent and amusing way to spend an hour and a half.

The acting and writing is generally good throughout; Sarah Douglas is good in it (first time I've seen her since Superman II), Robert Englund's cameo is short but great and Simon Phillips is quite funny and infectious in his part as the occultist.

Which brings me to Lucy's short part, which takes place over 3 short scenes and cumulatively adds up to 2 or 3 mins of screentime; Overall I was quite pleased with how she did, considering her part was always going to be short and she was only originally intended to have one line. She does in fact have 3 lines and puts some sex into the sexual swearwords!! Hehe she keeps her clothes on in this, which is probably a good sign and (possible spoiler coming) there's nothing to suggest in this that she can't have a bigger role in the sequel Big Smile I'm still on the fence as to whether or not she can act, but she's definitely a natural in front of the camera and I think she just needs more practice is all.

As to the DVD extras for Lucy, the making of has no interview with her Cry and only a few seconds of unremarkable b-roll footage wherease the commentary by Southcott (sp?) and Phillips for Lucy's scenes contains at least one interesting nugget (not sure if Southcott is correct) in that he mentions Adam Sutherland and Girl Management as to how Lucy got the part, stating that he and GM help cast attractive girls for movies such as this. This begs the question to me: Why the hell hasn't she been cast in anything else??!! Spinning Eyes Oh yeah, just remembered, we are talking about Girl Management here Roll Eyes

Overall lads, worth a rent, which is what I did, and best of luck with the follow ups Lucy Wink Thumb Up!

Last edited by Pinderlust on Sat May 19, 2012 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Is Lucy's scenes on youtube yet?
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

One way to find out!! Big Grin

Her scenes were not on youtube the last time I checked a few days ago. Just rent or buy the film. You will appreciate Lucy's part in the movie more when you are seeing it in context.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
the commentary by Southcott (sp?) Sothcott ~ P and Phillips for Lucy's scenes contains at least one interesting nugget (not sure if Southcott is correct) in that he mentions Adam Sutherland and Girl Management as to how Lucy got the part, stating that he and GM help cast attractive girls for movies such as this. This begs the question to me: Why the hell hasn't she been cast in anything else??!! Spinning Eyes Oh yeah, just remembered, we are talking about Girl Management here Roll Eyes

Adam Sutherland effectively isn't with Girl Management any more - he still theoretically holds the same position, but he isn't actually doing anything any more, he's concentrating on his Matrix Studios project. It was pretty much when this came about that Girl Management started going to pot - and I don't think that's coincidental either... it needs him to get back there and kick some bottom.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

" Really!!!!...You want to kiss that??....Are you f...ing Censored mental????".......do u need a better reason to watch the film Hehe
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/film/4293091/Nightmare-at-the-box-office.html
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Yes... that's the article the scriptwriter was responding to in this blog post linked on the previous page. Basically, it's supposed to be like that Smile The Sun are just being a bunch of crusts, trying to make out it was a failure when they know as well as the producers that the whole point of the cinema release was simply to gain publicity, and if it made any money at all in cinemas that was a bonus Smile
tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:48 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Yes... that's the article the scriptwriter was responding to in this blog post linked on the previous page. Basically, it's supposed to be like that Smile The Sun are just being a bunch of crusts, trying to make out it was a failure when they know as well as the producers that the whole point of the cinema release was simply to gain publicity, and if it made any money at all in cinemas that was a bonus Smile

Movies like that arent meant to be box office success stories, they get a following on DVD.
minty

Contributions: 79

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/Search/Search.aspx?assetType=Film&family=Editorial&contractUrl=2&phrase=lucy+pinder

Some extra promo footage from Getty
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

I rather like this review - even if it doesn't mention Lucy by name, still pleasantly positive Smile

Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Wow! Well done Minty for finding those, cheers!

I am wondering when is Lucy going to get another film role?; what the hell is wrong with these Producers and Casting agents? I was thinking that they could give her a role in Strippers vs. Vampires at least, as at one time it looked as though that was going ahead...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Well a few days ago Jonathan Sothcott, the chap who made SvW, tweeted that he felt like a change from making horror movies and intended to make one of Pride and Prejudice Smile (Which naturally I thought was awesome and replied begging him to cast Lucy Hehe)

Then a bit later Lucy herself saw his tweet and replied to him saying "awesome!" Big Smile Which he appreciated Smile

So maybe, just maybe.... Pray
Marty

Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Well I very rarely watch period dramas but if Lucy was in one I might be tempted Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: