Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nacho

Contributions: 30

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:18 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

qwertiebertie wrote:
does she get her boobs out or has she avoid that minefield?

No, she doesn't get her boobs unfortunately. She is only on screen for about 1 minute in total. She has a fight. scene which is cool
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
This is it....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=strippers+vs+werewolves&x=0&y=0

That is all it brings up when you do a search on the film title on the home page in all departments Spinning Eyes

Maybe it's because I didn't go full into the 94 other results Blush But I shouldn't need to. As the title should be a exact match to my search Thumb Down

How very strange. I did go through the other 94 results and it isn't there...

I've contacted Amazon and SvWmovie to let them know, so hopefully it'll get fixed Smile Edit: Amazon have said they will pass the information to the relevant department Smile

It's out in the shops now too Big Smile

...Here are the links again, for the benefit of newcomers, since we're on a new page now Smile

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Strippers-Werewolves-DVD-Robert-Englund/dp/B0076MEDY4
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Strippers-Werewolves-Blu-ray-Ali-Bastian/dp/B0076MEDZI
http://itunes.apple.com/gb/movie/strippers-vs.-werewolves/id521965718
http://moviesondemand.virginmedia.com/movies/strippers_vs_werewolves/
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

The Strippers vs Werewolves facebook page is doing a caption competition for this pic of Lucy Smile

They say: "Being beautiful really does suck! Lucy Pinder plays a dangerous vampire in Strippers Vs Werewolves, what is the best caption you can think of for this picture?" - Answer here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=407004045987558&set=a.286097578078206.68008.140575679297064&type=1

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Screenshot anyone? Smile
tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Screenshot anyone? Smile

I want to see this so badly!
sexybeast

Contributions: 756

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:17 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Just finished watching the movie...well basically fast forwarded the entire movie and just saw Lucy's part Hehe ...although its a really really small role Lucy is sooo gooooood Cloud 9
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Excellent Big Grin Thumb Up!

...Strippers vs Werewolves is now available on Lovefilm Big Smile

http://www.lovefilm.com/film/Strippers-Vs-Werewolves/181344/

...any Lovefilm members here, please rate it! Smile
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Screenshots hopefully will come around.
Marty

Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

I ordered the blu ray version from Amazon whilst in a drunken state several weeks ago and totally forget about I'd ordered it. It turned up on Wednesday but I'm not entirely sure when I'll get round to watching it! It's got Robert Englund in it so it can't be all bad, right? Wry
sexybeast

Contributions: 756

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

While i was trying to find Lucy's bit in the movie i did watch some scenes..its really funny actually Smile ..better than i expected Thumb Up! ...in fact Lucy has one of the funniest lines in the movie...she just cracked me up Hehe ..think i watched the scene 6-8 times at one go...always was the plan to cast her if i made a movie Wink ...but now i'd actually do it without a worry about her acting skills Thumb Up!....she's a natural Thumb Up!
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Big Laugh Thumb Up!
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Saw this film last night and let me say I now wish I'd just skipped to the Lucy bits Roll Eyes The film is just a typical low budget British movie. The story line is terrible if there is much of one. Most of it's either over acted or just not acted at all. Then there is the actual style of the film which is all over the place showing various bits all at once in two, three or four windows on your screen at once. It's neither of the things it's billed as, horror or comedy Thumb Down

Lucy does do a good job with such a small and not too demanding role Smile I just hope if there is a follow up. Lucy keeps well away from it. As I personally think Lucy needs to channel her acting in a better direction than this low budget stuff. All this showed was that Lucy is comfortable in front of the motion camera and acts well Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

This is interesting... a blog article by the scriptwriter on how to get free marketing promotion Hehe

The Jobbing Scriptwriter: 38

Seems to have worked, anyway, the makers seem to be very happy with how well it is doing Big Grin
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

i like that bloggers post, but ........... etc ........ etc.................
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:03 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Seems to have worked, anyway, the makers seem to be very happy with how well it is doing Big Grin

Let's be honest here. There is only one reason people are buying it. The same reason magazines use this person.........Lucy sells Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: