Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:17 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

CTLucyFan wrote:
Pigeon, just saw something you said in another thread that I think is absolutely pertinent to your latest set of pics:
Quote:
...There was something in those [Bournemouth Beach] shots that made people react far more strongly than to some random shot of a girl on the beach... that something being Lucy's own inherent quality.
Couldn't have said it better myself. And, some 9 years later, it's still there, and we saw it this week in those pics. Let's hope everyone else did, too.

Well, according to me, it's a bit too easy (and not objective) to conclue it's a "quality" but rather only a "own inherent" state. The most of us on this forum (perhaps all of us) are appealed by this, rather than just her breast. If you look better few pics since 2003 to 2012, you could perhaps observe a begining of change since 4 or 5 years. She's always abled to show it, but it looks like if it was less and less natural. Sad And it's why it hang over a kind of inqietude (worry) about her in certain discussions. Now this "own inherent quality" is a mystery, and a quest for myself and i feel it could be the same for you too CT... Wink
(A thought for you Dyonisus on the road of philisophal gold Wink )
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:52 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

seems to be limited to a few cinama screenings but will be out on dvd on the 7th of may
EVISU

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

will be showing

LONDON genesis cinema

BIRMINGHAM reel

HULL reel

KIDDERMINSTER kidderminster reel

MABLETHORPE loewen cinema

PLYMOUTH reel

http://www.londonnet.co.uk/films/strippersvswerewolves.html#restofukandireland

found these on that site
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Great stuff EVISU Thumb Up!

I'd think it'll be most likely showing at other cinemas later on Smile

(Me, I'll be waiting for the DVD because I can't stand cinemas Hehe)

Here are some more pics - whoever took the first two ought to be shot - they managed to take an even worse one of one of the other celebs, too, looking like something you'd see on the table half way through an operation Roll Eyes

Will be putting another set up later on too so don't forget to check back this evening Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Aaaand some more pics Smile

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Who is that blonde? Shrug Im sure her name (or nickname) is Frayer, but what is her connection to Lucy? Friend, GM management? Dont mean to sound crazy but she always seems to be pictured with her and I still have no clue who she is.Spinning Eyes
EVISU

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:28 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

name FRAYER LEE job role Shrug

was that sohogirl on the far right
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:57 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

EVISU wrote:

Far right is Sabine http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/sabine-t829.html Thumb Up!
EVISU

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:44 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

frayer/lucy/sabine sohogirl 1st pick on the street

lol frayer face seeing autographers lol TO SIGN/ OR NOT TO SIGN IS THE QUESTION
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Anyone here subscribe to "Scream" horror mag? You could win Strippers vs Werewolves on DVD Big Grin

Scream website wrote:
Kaleidoscope Entertainment are releasing STRIPPERS VS WEREWOLVES on DVD and Blu-ray on May 7th 2012. We have 10 copies of the new DVD release to give away. To be in with a chance to win a copy email your name & SCREAM subscriber number to: media@darkartspublications.com (please the subject heading STRIPPERS VS WEREWOLVES COMPETITION) on or by May 11th 2012 and all entries will go into a lucky draw and 10 magazine subscribers will win a copy.

linkweed wrote:
Dont mean to sound crazy but she always seems to be pictured with her and I still have no clue who she is.Spinning Eyes

EVISU wrote:

I have no clue who she is either... googled her when she first appeared, didn't find anything, have no interest in taking it further.

All I know is that GM said a while back that just because she is always hanging around it doesn't mean she is either employee or client of GM - she isn't - they didn't say why she is always hanging around though. TTBOMK she is nothing to do with SvW either and I don't know either why she was there or why Danica wasn't. Maybe Danica's bit got cut? There's been zip about her involvement since she filmed it.

EVISU wrote:

First pic only? Yes.
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:15 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

anybody seen it yet?
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:10 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

EVISU wrote:

According to a thread of angry albert in official forum, Frayer Lee is a Lucy's friend and she made the London Marathon for raising money for cancer research. Lucy supports her and maybe she invited her for SvW 's premiere.
Lucy gave 100 and there are at least two (very fanatic) fans of LP in the list. Wink
http://www.wcrf-uk.org/fundraising/events/registration/participant.php?ID=762
And Lucy who said that she doesn't give for human charities. Perhaps it's a question of vocabulary misunderstanding. Scratch Chin
FL is mediatised with lucy, and perhaps the aim was to support and pass the message about cancer research but it seems like if there's nothing about in the press. Maybe later...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

qwertiebertie wrote:
anybody seen it yet?

I'm waiting to get the DVD... I could produce quite a long rant about all the things I find wrong with cinemas, so DVD it is Smile
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

I'm waiting to get the DVD... I could produce quite a long rant about all the things I find wrong with cinemas, so DVD it is Smile

It will cost you as much as the DVD just to get in the cinema and you can't watch it over and over again there Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Or smoke or drink tea or pause it to go to the loo... Or enjoy decent quality sound... Or have good enough air quality that the stuffiness doesn't send me to sleep Smile

Here's a bit of news our American followers will have been waiting for... The Strippers Vs Werewolves American premiere is on 5th May at the Texas Frightmare Weekend in Dallas Big Grin

Guess it won't be too long before the general US release Big Smile

And another bit which may be of interest Hehe As well as being released on DVD, it's going to be available on itunes from 7th May Big Smile

And we have a few more premiere pics Big Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: