Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:12 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Why do people always assume you are on Facebook or Twitter. When will they learn.....some of us actually have lives Big Laugh
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

It's getting to the point where you have to have a facebook account just to not be prevented from doing stuff by the lack of it - much as you have had to have an email account for a long time now. At least it's possible to turn all the privacy settings full up and never actually "use" it in the sense that people who actually like the site do Smile

...Here we have a pic of Lucy on the red carpet at the premiere Big Grin She is looking gorgeous Cloud 9 ...but unfortunately the photo itself is of truly appalling quality, blurred and terribly noisy. Denoised it as well as possible but even so the downscaled version seems to be better than the full size one...

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Cloud 9 Thumb Up!
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

wow Clap
CTLucyFan

Contributions: 31

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Pigeon, thanks for the pic...sorry it wasn't the quality that you were hoping for, but lovely nonetheless. Boy, doesn't she clean up well!? Big Smile

And, to my mind, this shows again what sets Lucy apart from the rest of the pack. There's quite a few glamour models that couldn't pull this off...even when you put them in glitzy outfits they still come off a bit trashy. Whereas Lucy looks almost elegant here.

She is every inch a woman, but no one can say that she isn't a lady as well.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

CTLucyFan wrote:
She is every inch a woman, but no one can say that she isn't a lady as well.

Yes Thumb Up!

...There are more pics on the way, problem is that Lucy has no face in one of them... just a white blob... There are all sorts of possible humorous connections to be made there involving the subject of the film and Kipling's "Mark of the Beast", but rather than do that I'd prefer to give Lucy her face back Hehe And it's incredibly difficult...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:23 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Here are some more pics... rather better ones Big Grin

Lucy did seem to get the thin end of the stick with some of the photos tonight... but she still looks absolutely gorgeous Cloud 9

I see the rude buggers at the Daily Mail have demonstrated their total lack of fashion sense... "drab" my bum... Lucy's outfit isn't drab at all, and it's a perfect choice for the event Big Smile When will they get it through their heads that just because she's a glamour model it doesn't mean she goes around all the time with nothing on? Roll Eyes

Sorry about your face Lucy... still at least you've got one and not just a white blob Smile wish I had your artistic talent Smile

linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:02 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Thanks for the pics. The original "whiteblob" pic would be appreciated too.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:14 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

PM sent Smile

And here we have some HQs Big Smile

I like the third one especially Big Grin

EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:16 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

she still hot to me

drab = plain just drab seems worser word than plain
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:18 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

You will go and say that i'm quite boring these days, but these pics give me a bad feeling. Shrug
I like the fact she wears something more natural and perhaps in better accord with herself. She's beautiful in these clothes and especially the pic in the stairs. Cloud 9 But as you say Pigeon that you prefer the 3rd pic, well personnaly i want to say that i prefer the pic with her back and flashing cameras.
She seems not to feel very well. Sad Nowhere there's a pic with a large smile. She forces the smile - when there's one - and she forces the pose for cameras without conviction whereas other girls are very smily. She seems to demark of the rest of the pack and this glamour bimbo style intentionnaly. Scratch Chin There are so much photos but no one give me the feeling she's happy to be there, so it's difficult to accept that it could be my brain. Headache
But s**t, she looks like as happy and bored as if she was forced to stay in BB during one month with Coolio! Wry
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

I see the rude buggers at the Daily Mail have demonstrated their total lack of fashion sense... "drab" my bum... Lucy's outfit isn't drab at all, and it's a perfect choice for the event Big Smile When will they get it through their heads that just because she's a glamour model it doesn't mean she goes around all the time with nothing on? Roll Eyes

Well the type of people that read the Mail. Are just the type of people who think that a glamour model is all the same moulded, plastic, bimbo. They don't realise that half of them have brains. So think that they just walk about all the time glammed to the eyeballs with their breasts hang out their tops and skirts barely covering their bums.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Certainly! Thumb Up!
And media are desappointed cos they can't earn their butter as well as if she gift more legs, breasts and smile. SHARKS!! Mad It would have been so nice and fun that she came in jeans, baskets and T-shirt! Big Laugh I wonder what they would have said! I'm sure someone made her the remark on her oufit when she arrived and it's why she looks like not very smily! Hehe
CTLucyFan

Contributions: 31

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Pigeon, nice photos indeed. That's about as far from "drab" as it gets... Smile

Unfortunately for the other ladies there, I think Lucy showed them all up. She absolutely distinguishes herself from the rest.

Hope I'm not out of order with this, but does it seem as though Lucy has taken a little weight off recently? Not in a bad way at all...but I seem to see it a bit in her face. It's not so much as her face looks thinner, but that the shape has ever so slightly changed. Maybe it's nothing more than makeup and lighting and camera angles?
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Having saw the interview that I suspect will be uploaded soon, I think Lucy enjoyed herself Smile There was also a hint at some more TV or Film work as well which is great news Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: