Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Took me a couple seconds before I realised that title was the sequel. Hehe If there were a sequel I think its safe to assume Lucy would have a fairly large part. Thumb Up!
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Should be interested though I prefer to see Lucy as a human rather than a vamp lol Hehe
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Very interesting indeed Smile
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Bow Tie

Yay! Hopefully, "Strippers vs. Vampires" IS a sequel, but looking at it logically, I think it's probably more likely to be a behind the scenes making-of SvW or some sort of compilation of deleted bits not used in the finished film.

Either way it's more coverage for Lucy so it's all good!! Cloud 9
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

No, it definitely is the sequel Smile The idea - and the title - have been kicking around in the background since pretty well the beginning. Hopefully this means something is actually going to happen about it Bounce
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:49 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

This must be in very the early stages. As there isn't even the slightest mention on IMDB. They have list films that don't even have a cast on there. They list them as soon as a rumour starts about a film. If there is anything solid in that rumour.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Sure. This rumour has been kicking about since not long after the news about SvW came out, and has had no more substance than the four words "Sequel - Strippers vs Vampires".

However, chatapictures.com is Jonathan Sothcott's own website and this is what he has listed on it under "Strippers vs Werewolves". Strangely, SvW itself isn't on the page... but this is.

One could say that that's just a mistake and they've put the wrong picture up... but it's not just the picture, the accompanying text is also SvV rather than SvW. It's easy enough to upload the wrong .jpg by mistake, but it's rather more difficult to type "Synopsis: Coming soon, Cast: Coming soon, Status: Pre-production" by mistake instead of typing something much longer about the film that's shortly to be launched Smile

Seems to me that for sure it's all very much up in the air and non-definite, but it's also clear that Jonathan Sothcott wants to do it, so let's be hoping he does Big Smile
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Tell me to shut up if you want, as usual i've not been bothered to read the whole thread........

Should we not see the first film first and then decide if we want a sequal before getting excited about it?

Last edited by patriot on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marty

Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

I was thinking the same thing!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:10 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
Should we not see the first film first and then decide if we want a sequal before getting excited about it?

Depends whether your priority is personal cinematic entertainment, or exposure and progress for Lucy Smile

My own tastes in films are such that I'd never consider watching it if it wasn't for Lucy being in it Smile it really isn't my sort of thing at all, so it would never encourage me to watch the sequel regardless of how good it was in its own genre.

What I don't want, of course, is for Lucy to become stigmatised by association with it being a flop. But I don't think it will be. As far as I can make out, while Sothcott's films aren't in any way mega blockbuster hits, they do well enough in their own niche - they may not set the world alight but they certainly don't flop.

The way I see it, the first one will be good for Lucy whether I personally think it's a good film or not; the sequel, if it happens, has always promised a bigger role for Lucy and therefore will be even better for her whether I think it's good or not. It's not whether I'll like it - it's whether the people who do generally like that sort of film will like it, and I think that while many of them may not see it at all, most of those who do see it will like it Smile

So the sequel does excite me even without having seen the first one yet Smile
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:43 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Cast: Coming soon,

That's the big question mark I see on a sequal here. As this doesn't state Lucy is going to be in it. We've seen many a early promotion picture or write stating a person will be in something. Only for them to be dropped, have other commitments at the time or just doesn't go into it for some reason of their own. So even though Lucy is in that picture. I wouldn't read to much into it. They might have just used these people/models as they was available with working on the first one at the time of doing a shoot for the promotion.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Sure, the pics they've used are a montage of the stills we've seen already...

On the other hand, while I don't know for sure, I think Lucy, Sabine and Danica are the only vampires in the first movie... so it would make sense for them to be vampires in the second one too Smile

OK, we do know that Lucy gets staked Sad but that shouldn't keep a good vampire down... they're pretty resilient creatures and they have a habit of coming back Hehe Or Lucy could play her vampire twin sister seeking revenge or something Big Smile

Hey, it's dark enough with all the other crap that's going on, I think I can be forgiven for getting bouncy about even a small possibility of good news Smile
patriot

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
patriot wrote:

Depends whether your priority is personal cinematic entertainment, or exposure and progress for Lucy Smile

My own tastes in films are such that I'd never consider watching it if it wasn't for Lucy being in it Smile it really isn't my sort of thing at all, so it would never encourage me to watch the sequel regardless of how good it was in its own genre.

What I don't want, of course, is for Lucy to become stigmatised by association with it being a flop. But I don't think it will be. As far as I can make out, while Sothcott's films aren't in any way mega blockbuster hits, they do well enough in their own niche - they may not set the world alight but they certainly don't flop.

The way I see it, the first one will be good for Lucy whether I personally think it's a good film or not; the sequel, if it happens, has always promised a bigger role for Lucy and therefore will be even better for her whether I think it's good or not. It's not whether I'll like it - it's whether the people who do generally like that sort of film will like it, and I think that while many of them may not see it at all, most of those who do see it will like it Smile

So the sequel does excite me even without having seen the first one yet Smile

As far as the genre goes the film sounds right up my street. I'm a fan of all things historoical and mythological. Throw a healthy dose of gore and glamour in and i'm hooked so that doesn't worry me.

The point is, would you ask Lucy to go in the BB house again or Kelly Brook to do Britains got Talent again?
Not all exposure is good exposure. If the fans don't like the film and the general puplic don't take to Lucy or her character it could be damaging.
Heres hoping it's all good, but i don't count my chickens before they are on the dinner plate (or pigeons for that matter Yum)
patriot

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Write up in Empire this week http://www.facebook.com/svwmovie#!/svwmovie
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Thats the free magazine at the theatres right? Maybe Lucy gets a mention.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: