Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
I think we all agree that Lucy is capable of more but we all also know that everyone has to start somewhere, especially with the film industry.

This Smile

While of course we'd all love Lucy to make a big splash by starting her movie career as a Bond villainess nobody can realistically expect that to happen.

Sure this film may not be going to win a slew of Oscars but it sounds like pretty much an ideal thing for Lucy to make her start in Big Smile it's the sort of thing she likes and it suits her down to the ground, she's guaranteed to put in a good performance and it will be a very worthwhile addition to her CV. It's great news in itself and it's great news in terms of providing Lucy with an entry that will lead on to bigger things Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Lucy has just tweeted that she only has one line Sad what a disappointment! Kind of reminiscent of the unjustifiably small part Michelle had in "Clubbed"... looks like Lucy's ended up with the same sort of thing... Still, anything's better than nothing and we can still hope for it to lead onto something more for her Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

nacho wrote:
Look at Kelly Brook in Piranha, she must have made a small fortune from all the associated media she did for that film
and she became more popular here in N.america. Id known about kelly for years, but after piranha3D came out a bunch of my buddies were talking about how hot she was in that movie, and i dont think she even had any speaking parts. that also led to a pictorial in US maxim, so hopefully for Lucy this movie can lead to a bigger film like piranha 4D Big Laugh
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
hopefully for Lucy this movie can lead to a bigger film like piranha 4D Big Laugh

Let's hope so Big Grin

It is quite encouraging that this news does seem to be spreading pretty widely Big Smile plenty of websites are picking it up. No point posting any of them because they're all just copying each other and repeating the same thing, but the numbers of them, and that they are websites which don't often mention Lucy, are good to see Thumb Up!

Maybe we can even hope that they extend Lucy's part when they see how much attention she is attracting Big Grin
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:16 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Sorry to say but when I saw this announced I had my doubts big time. Yes great Lucy's finally landed a movie part. Then I started to think about it. This is a low budget British movie that is most likely going to go straight to DVD. Then I got to thinking. Just how big a part is this going to be. I suspected that they was just getting Lucy on board to use her name and appeal to sell the movie. So I was thinking it might be another Eva Wyrwal part in Your Highness. Which it's starting to look like.

Yes great news Lucy is in a movie. Bad news is I can't see it helping Lucy much.

linkweed wrote:
nacho wrote:
Look at Kelly Brook in Piranha, she must have made a small fortune from all the associated media she did for that film
and she became more popular here in N.america. Id known about kelly for years, but after piranha3D came out a bunch of my buddies were talking about how hot she was in that movie, and i dont think she even had any speaking parts. that also led to a pictorial in US maxim, so hopefully for Lucy this movie can lead to a bigger film like piranha 4D Big Laugh

Kelly Brook first movie was Sorted. Not a major film but a fairly solid British flick. Then she went to America and had quite a big role in Ripper. This launched her in America and got her on to TV with Smallville. More American movie parts follow. Her romance with Billy Zane helped to launch her more in the movie world both America and Britain. By the time she made Piranha she was quite well known. Especially from her part in the movie Three which she also did topless scenes in. If not topless she spent the entire film in a bikini. Kelly is still mostly used as a image than a actress. Although in all her film and TV parts she has speaking parts. Some big one like Piranha it's self.

So my hope is. If Lucy does start to get movie roles. It's not only because of the way she looks. But also for that great talent she has. Only time will tell though. We can but hope for Lucy.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:39 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

I have some doubts about the movie quality: low budget, poor scenario, a bizarre title, and a Lucy who seems used only for attracting the bought interest of guys... Wry Is it a Z-movie? Hehe
BUT anyway, about is the result, I'm VERY HAPPY for her for making this experience and i hope it could open her some more professional prospects and personal self-enrichment! Roll Eyes
Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
Sorry to say but when I saw this announced I had my doubts big time. Yes great Lucy's finally landed a movie part. Then I started to think about it. This is a low budget British movie that is most likely going to go straight to DVD. Then I got to thinking. Just how big a part is this going to be. I suspected that they was just getting Lucy on board to use her name and appeal to sell the movie. So I was thinking it might be another Eva Wyrwal part in Your Highness. Which it's starting to look like.

Yes great news Lucy is in a movie. Bad news is I can't see it helping Lucy much.

Pretty much, yes. I too was over the moon to see the press release... as things became clearer as to what was actually involved, my elation was largely replaced by annoyance at the press release being so misleading as to the extent of Lucy's role.

What is good though is the way it's being repeated on so many sites - there is at least plenty of publicity for Lucy getting this role, so let us hope that it attracts enough attention to get her some more Big Smile

Poggy wrote:
So my hope is. If Lucy does start to get movie roles. It's not only because of the way she looks. But also for that great talent she has. Only time will tell though. We can but hope for Lucy.

Spot on Thumb Up!

I am wondering if her work for Lynx may end up providing more of a platform to showcase that talent than this role? It kind of sounds like she may get more screen time, and more exposure from it too.

Another good thing is that things do seem to be looking up in terms of diversity of the work Lucy's getting this year Thumb Up! This movie role, Lynx, and the m*db*ll Rally - which also seems to involve some work on screen Big Smile let's hope things carry on this way Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

I personaly think the Lynx thing will get her more publicity than the movie shes starring in. We will see TV spots, web based adverts, and lots of content on the Xbox Live Marketplace. When I notice it on XBL I'll inform everyone Thumb Up!
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Xbox Live Marketplace. When I notice it on XBL I'll inform everyone Thumb Up!

Xbox....What that tired old system still going. You need to get yourself a PS3 so Sony can give all your details to any old hacker Hehe
(Yes I was one of those. Although I had sence and never use the old credit card on it.)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
I personaly think the Lynx thing will get her more publicity than the movie shes starring in.

That may end up being true when Lynx comes out but it isn't the case at the moment. Seems there's a promotional poster for the movie come out - no, it doesn't have Lucy on it, it doesn't really have anything on it, it's not much of a poster really - but it looks like everywhere that mentions it has made significant mention of Lucy specifically Big Grin Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Well thats great news! Especially even if Lucy isnt in the poster Thumb Up!
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

This may seem strange but I kind of hope that Lucy does NOT show much skin in this part. I would much rather she had dialogue and I would happily trade in any boob shot for a paragraph of dialogue for her to say.

Obviously if there is some nudity I wont complain Wink but I'd like to see her other talents explored. It's not as if we've never seen her boobs or scantily clad after all.

There is much more to Lucy than the finest eye-candy-flavoured cheesecake!! Smile

I hope that what you say Pigeon comes true in that the publicity generated by this announcement encourages the filmmakers to give Lucy more lines. Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

I agree completely with that - for all the same reasons! There is far more to Lucy than just her boobs and the more opportunity she gets to show that the better Big Smile
Wheely-Bin-Laden

Contributions: 2

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I agree completely with that - for all the same reasons! There is far more to Lucy than just her boobs and the more opportunity she gets to show that the better Big Smile

I totally agree with that but do you really think that she will get that opportunity in a movie like this. Will she be the main character or will she be the first one to die ha. 最近
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

She says she only has one line Sad which is what's behind us hoping the publicity she's generating inducing them to extend her part Smile

Google says the Chinese characters translate as "Recently" Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: