Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Lucy is working on this again today... they've got a whole bunch of the cast in to re-record their dialogue, including Lucy.

Which is kind of interesting because it suggests she has a bit more than "one line" otherwise it'd hardly be worth it! Big Smile

Hopefully also we will get a definite release date next week Smile

Bounce
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

We have a bit more information on this... Smile

- The release date is May 2012 Big Smile

- It is not going to be straight to DVD, as some had feared. It's a cinema release Thumb Up!

- It is also going to be released in the US Big Grin

Still waiting for them to release some more stills of Lucy and/or another trailer with more than half a second of Lucy in it...
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Good stuff, here's hoping it gets a good review from Mark Kermode Hehe Thumb Up!
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

- It is not going to be straight to DVD, as some had feared. It's a cinema release Thumb Up!
Better for Lucy, but now itll take even longer for me to see her scenes Thumb Down But the opening night candids will make up for it. Assuming the film is big enough to warrant it, and no that is not a put down. Wink
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:52 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
We have a bit more information on this... Smile

- The release date is May 2012 Big Smile

- It is also going to be released in the US Big Grin

Still waiting for them to release some more stills of Lucy and/or another trailer with more than half a second of Lucy in it...

How wide is the release or is it limited?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:56 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
But the opening night candids will make up for it. Assuming the film is big enough to warrant it, and no that is not a put down. Wink

Oh, I'd be absolutely staggered if they didn't make sure they got the odd photo for publicity purposes Hehe

Poggy wrote:

That I don't know I'm afraid... Would guess they're aiming for a London release initially, but it is no more than a guess Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Ooooo we have a definite release date! 27th April 2012 - put that one in your diaries Big Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

2 weeks after my birthday! Thumb Up! Hehe
Poggy

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Poggy wrote:

That I don't know I'm afraid... Would guess they're aiming for a London release initially, but it is no more than a guess Smile

I was reading about a film today that got a very limited cinema release. It opened in one cinema in the directors town Hehe Let's hope this get a bigger release than that.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Strippers vs Werewolves has got a mention in the Star... http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/235956/Ali-Bastian-Adele-Silva-Lucy-Pinder-strip-off-in-Strippers-v-Werewolves/ Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Good stuff Thumb Up!
redhawk

Contributions: 274

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:17 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

Very good news about its release Smile
But i am not that happy as there are no updates till now of her working in others too.

Last edited by redhawk on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Poggy

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

This is made by Kaleidoscope. That is the same people that made the terrible Colin. A story of a man bitten by and turns into a zombie. The whole film is just following Colin around. It must have been one of the worst films ever. Believe I've sat through some bad ones. So let's hope with the extra money they've put into this they have a better script. The film quality I must from what I've seen and the acting looks a million times better. They have made a couple of decent horror films. They've made more bad ones though. That is my worry Roll Eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs WerewolvesPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder's first film role! Strippers vs Werewolves Reply with quote

US distribution confirmed Big Grin http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/165937-strippers-vs-werewolves-attracts-us-distribution
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: