Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTS
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTSPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTS Reply with quote

This one's not so good because the B&W version was a bit blurred to begin with...

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTSPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTS Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
This one's not so good
not possible Hehe great pic again.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTSPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTS Reply with quote

I come back on this one to stick my analysis on the board. I think i didn't answer fully to the Pigeon remark about the symbolism. Wink And because, s**t, it's time to put any names on things!

OK this pic had been selected to appear to the public. This pic attracted specially our attention because of the chain and the face attitude. But it's not enough, there's something more wich touchs something somewhere in our brain (or the heart). So,Now let us go more deeply in what we can see and what it could mean for the brain or the heart...

It's not a B&W pic but we could have thought it if the Lucy's skin was white. Everything else is black, white, grey. This inspires sadness, melancholy. It's maybe why Pigeon wants to color them (we'll see it later..). This atmosphere corresponds perfectly with her glance.
She looks below without a real face expression. The black make-up underlines this negative expression as it could have underlined a positive one. At this precise moment, when the photographer switched on the camera button, Lucy gift us the feeling of despair.
How we can have discussed about in the twitter page thread, the chain & the lingerie seem to put her in position of detention, submission (what position don't please at feminists Hehe ).
OK we can make the analogy with her professional life wich touchs us, or her private life why not if we able to imagine it. But, the analysis is not finished, let us learning about the subtetlies of the symbolism of all that...

Grey is the colour of fog, of what we see when we close the eyes. It's the mix of several colors too. Like Pigeon proved it, it means that we need to make the light, the color about something. The spot is lighting an enchained Lucy or better: what she represents here.
This black lingerie makes her look like to a dark spiderwoman, like the thing who tried to parasitize Spiderman and transformed his rival in Venom; or plus, like the thing which invades Ashitaka's body in the cartoon movie "Princess Mononoke"... And I know too that exemples don't miss in literature. But like a cobweb, this is a so fragile illusion on this amazing body of brunette Cloud 9 for the one who has the power to make it desappear, and a lot would like it desappear !Hehe Mmmh!Irked No, it's not as funny... Gorgeous brunette symbolizes the deep feminine part of us (boyz & girls)...
Chains are more often symbol of union better than submission. They are not fixed somewhere, they only connect her two hands, symbol of control, power of acting. Silver chains are more precisely the link between "us" and the deep feminine part of us.

Conclusion. Ok all elements are here. Now this is the message for people who needs to see it, who are touched by the pic. You need to make the light on something lost and deep in you. This thing is the colours, sensibility and all the means this feminine part of you can bring to you. You need this link for your balance. It will give you the power of pushing away many dark ideas, of appearing better than subdued in it, acting all in full respect of self-esteem.
To finish, the glance: do you really want it or are you really ready for this? Will you open to it or will you stay in what you are used to, cos it's easier? Melancholy of the glance lives in this. Courage to look at the light, the camera, upward isn't on this pic. Maybe it was the case when RR personally shooted her, but here, it's an uncontroled Lucy expression wich is captured. The camera worked on a time of 1 second to obtain the blurred effect on the woman behind her. So Lucy seems freezed during a long time, like a statue, prisonner of her reflexion. Inaction is death. If we feel something like that as here as in the context of the Lucy 's career, it's cos we feel a danger for ourselve.

Conclusion of the conclusion: the mirror effect ( like in the pic of Doing bird magazine, and perhaps i will come back on it a day), Lucy in reality is watching the computer screen where she can see her. Is her glance in touch with that she's seeing of herself? Does she touched by the same symbolic than us? If we are touched by that we see, is it because it's in touch with us? (otherwise we'd mess it, isn'it?) So if we are touched by this pic, does it have really a role of mirror for us, for Lucy? The reality is that this pic makes us feel something, but about Lucy, we can't know really. If this sort of pic acts on her, she will prefer doing more and leting pics like Nuts ones behind her... Roll Eyes

Headache Good night! Hehe

PS: all this is my very own interpretation. So you can think what you want about it and not believe in it absolutlty. Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTSPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTS Reply with quote

Oooooooooooooooooooooo look at this Big Grin

We've actually got some pics from the Ruth Rose shoot Big Grin

And most excellent they are too Big Smile - would be great to see Lucy do more like this Smile

Ruth Rose's website: http://www.ruthrose.co.uk/

Last edited by Pigeon on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTSPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTS Reply with quote

Cloud 9 Amazing pics, we must see more! Hehe Thumb Up!
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTSPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTS Reply with quote

There are awesome!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTSPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTS Reply with quote

I believe there are more shoots in the pipeline too Big Grin Bounce
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTSPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTS Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Richard

Contributions: 228

Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTSPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTS Reply with quote

I don't know.

I'm not overly thrilled with either pic, though I do like that they seem to be substantially different from what we've seen lately.

I'm hoping for better pics from this set.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTSPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTS Reply with quote

Oh, I love the second one in particular, reminds me of onlytease Smile
Richard

Contributions: 228

Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTSPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTS Reply with quote

See, now the second makes me think...

"She's getting too skinny."

and the look on her face...It's like she wants to be Kate Moss!

Not working for me...
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTSPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:48 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTS Reply with quote

First one is outstanding Clap , the second one is...different. Her expression or pose dont bother me, but the colouring is strange. For instance the shadow on right hand is like her skin colour and then black, no shading or anything. But wow that first pic more than makes up for it, and its different so beggars can't be choosers. Looking forward to more Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTSPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:31 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTS Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
... the colouring is strange. For instance the shadow on right hand is like her skin colour and then black, no shading or anything.

That's the lighting rather than the colouring Smile Colouring-wise it was kind of bluish-grey when I found it, I've done my best to bring the colouring back to something natural but I do find colour hard to deal with sometimes - especially when the edit takes a long time and my eyes go funny from staring at the screen - and I will admit it's not perfect Smile

Richard wrote:
and the look on her face...It's like she wants to be Kate Moss!

Lucy with no boobs going out with a junkie and hoovering up the Bolivian nose candy like there's no tomorrow...? Hehe I sink zere iss somessing wrong viz ziss postulate Big Grin
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTSPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:59 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTS Reply with quote

Richard wrote:

"She's getting too skinny."

Getting too skinny is probably a bit strong, however i had noticed the lack of love handles, the leaness of the arms and the face becoming a little drawn.

That said i am gald to see some thing a little more mature and not the usual nuts drivvell....... just please have a pie or two lucy.
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTSPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Ruth Rose shoot BTS Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
linkweed wrote:
... the colouring is strange. For instance the shadow on right hand is like her skin colour and then black, no shading or anything.

That's the lighting rather than the colouring Smile Colouring-wise it was kind of bluish-grey when I found it, I've done my best to bring the colouring back to something natural but I do find colour hard to deal with sometimes - especially when the edit takes a long time and my eyes go funny from staring at the screen - and I will admit it's not perfect Smile

C'mon P. If your going to mess with an artists work, you need to credit the original. Grandad
That and i prefer the black and white Tongue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: