Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill"
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nick

Contributions: 31

Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill"Posted: Thu May 14, 2015 4:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill" Reply with quote

Just watched the just released movie trailer for "Age of Kill". Saw Lucy Pinder in three brief scenes-first talking to Martin Kemp asking him if everything is all right because he seems different then Lucy walking across a room and then very disturbing laying in the street with a pool of blood under her head after some psychopath shot her to help convince Martin Kemp to assassinate people for them. Movie seems OK only reason I watched was to see Lucy Pinder act. Bothered me to see the scene of her laying dead in the street. While I know this is make believe I was thinking "If it had to be anyone why did it have to be Lucy". She does have acting ability to go along with the beautiful person she is. Will buy the DVD just to see her.
snowflake

Contributions: 665

Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill"Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:22 pm    Subject: Re: Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill" Reply with quote

Nick wrote:
While I know this is make believe I was thinking "If it had to be anyone why did it have to be Lucy".

Good question.
She is the sacrificial lamb wich permits the story to exist, she is the break of the balance who permits the quest of a new harmony. She acted this theme in other shades in W. vs V. and 17th Kind, but in Waarrior Savitri, she's like a Persephone (Mythology / Matrix II). An evolution wich could permit her to act some roles like Angelina Jolie's ones, at the endpoints of feminine duality... Cloud 9

No accident.
Nick

Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill"Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in "Age of Kill" Reply with quote

Good insight Snowflake. When I saw her Twitter photos and Instagram photos of the dress with blood stains and some blood on her forehead I was thinking she was standing too close to a male character who was taken out. Did not occur to me that she would be the victim due to her girlfriend status of Martin Kemp. Assumed the plot line would want to have her character acting for a longer time. Would appear she does not get as much screen time as I would have hoped. I think Jonathan Sothcott the director made a very astute choice casting her.
snowflake

Contributions: 665

Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill"Posted: Fri May 22, 2015 9:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill" Reply with quote

Sure! I'm impatient too to see her in more substancial roles but for the moment she still has to grow up in her acting.

Wink
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill"Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 12:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill" Reply with quote

Looking back over her acting choices, I have noticed that so far she has filmed a comedy / horror movie, a comedy / sci-fi movie, an action thriller and an action movie, so it seems like she is trying to cover the genres. The next thing she wants is an ancient epic movie!

The only question is what is next? Will be interesting to see what are the other things in the "pipeline" that her mum mentioned back in january when WS was first mentioned in that local paper.
Nick

Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill"Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill" Reply with quote

Miss Pinder needs to get a substantial acting role in her next movie either a supporting actress or leading actress. She has the ability to become an excellent actress she just needs to find the role and do it. She once did an interview with a woman named Glover (I forget her first name but she looked like Emma Glover's sister) and was asked about acting. Miss Glover said what about a RomCom (romantic comedy) I think you would be great and Lucy Pinder said Thank You but she wanted to either be the wing woman or appear in Midsummer's Night Murder. The interview was filmed some years ago and she was younger than today. Not sure why Lucy Pinder does not see herself as a WAG.
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill"Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill" Reply with quote

anyone seen it yet?
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill"Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:54 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill" Reply with quote

Terrible film...and Lucy is on the screen for barely 30 seconds...what a waste Grumpy
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill"Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:04 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill" Reply with quote

... and we waited 10 months for it Weep

Meanwhile, 17th Kind is stuck in distribution hell, perpetually on the verge of being almost released, Warrior Savitri will probably take ages to be released here, if at all and the next project that Lucy is filming (according to the action elite interview of 15 June) is at the start of next year! This is all very frustrating Cry
lolsmasher

Contributions: 592

Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill"Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill" Reply with quote

Plenty of time to do some modelling in the meantime, right guys? Roll Eyes
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill"Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill" Reply with quote

Well, according to this interview (the one I mentioned above), Lucy doesn't even like modelling:

http://theactionelite.com/2015/06/lucy-pinder-exclusive-interview/

And there was me thinking that she had enjoyed her work (hence the reason she did it for such a long time). This makes me think that either a). Lucy can't make up her mind for the hell of it what she likes or wants to do or b). Half the "interviews" she's ever done (eg. The Loaded ones and possibly this one) are utterly made up crap. Or it's both a and b.

I'm half expecting to see her on this year's "I'm a celebrity"

She says that she can't wait to film "Separation" next year; yes neither can we Luce Wink
Melcin114

Contributions: 46

Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill"Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill" Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Plenty of time to do some modelling in the meantime, right guys? Roll Eyes

Go on Lucy's official Facebook page and look at the interview she did with the action elite. She said that modeling is very monotonous and acting is far more rewarding and challenging.

It's been a year since the website said it was evolving (or something like that) but the only thing evolved was her career. Since then she said nothing about going back to modeling and is much more into acting.

I don't like to say this but we are just going to accept the fact that she retired from modeling .
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill"Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill" Reply with quote

Yes, fair enough Melcin, most of us have accepted that there's a 95% chance that Lucy has retired from modelling BUT, a few things just do not make sense.

1). Modelling hinders her acting career - OK Lucy, but if that's the case why keep posting your old pictures on Facebook / Twitter, thus continuously reminding the general public that you used to be a model? Just stop doing it.

2). Why not use your official web page to stress your acting career? You could promote yourself as an actress rather than a model using your site rather than just leaving it frozen in stasis from last year. What happened to the changing, evolving website? Once more, Lucy isn't treating her fans with respect.

3). Don't do a calendar this year. Or at least if you do a calendar, do one that's suitable for an actress rather than a model. I'd rather see any new calendar with pictures of Lucy dressed stylishly in blouses, T-shirts or Jeans (or in something like her old OK pictures) rather than the boring, generic non-topless bikini ones from the latest calendar.

Last edited by Pinderlust on Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill"Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill" Reply with quote

And the trouble is that she was so bad during that 30 seconds..it made me cringe....she was so much better in her last film
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill"Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill" Reply with quote

Jeez she must be bad in this one then! Wink

What happened to that promising would-be actress that we saw in those Lynx commercials from 4 years ago?

And why are we all still waiting to see what is possibly her best acting so far (and in something that she's in for more than a couple of minutes), The 17th Kind?? God it makes me so angry! Censored
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: