Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill"
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill"Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill" Reply with quote

The rolling eyes emote was meant to convey sarcasm, I'm well aware of what she supposedly thinks of modelling and the likelihood of her return.

I think the reason her website hasn't changed into a platform for promoting her acting career is because it's owned and hosted by UK Centrefolds/Girl Management/whatever, which is/are modelling companies. If's she's unable to have it altered into a more suitable source of information and whatnot, she should just have another one made, with a better domain as well (.info sounds ridiculous).

I wonder if she's still not being taken seriously as an actress. Waarrior Savitri may be the break that she needs to properly thrust herself into the industry, and even if it's "only" a Bollywood movie, it's very much a step in the right direction.
Nick

Contributions: 31

Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill"Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder role in new movie Age of Kill Reply with quote

I was looking forward to watching Age of Kill but am no longer. Based on user comments there are three problems. First she is only in the movie for 30 seconds. Second the movie did not get good poster reviews. Third is the posters claim her acting was terrible. In the trailer clip for the movie she is on screen while living for less than five seconds. I have watched many interviews of her and she is quick witted and well spoken in addition to being attractive. I think she can act. She just needs a role that she can relax in and just be herself. My thinking is "Warrior Savitri" is that role. I agree about her creating a new website of her own that she owns. Not sure Girl Management-Damien Morley is doing anyone any favors by keeping up the current Lucy Pinder website.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill"Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill" Reply with quote

I saw Lucy's part in "Age of Kill" and to be honest I thought that she was fine in it, she seemed very naturalistic, almost like she was just playing herself. The problem (and it's a major one) is that she is not in the film enough, she will need much, much, much better roles than that to break through and although she had 7 or 8 lines in the film, less than a minute of screentime and no proper close-ups, is almost a total waste.

I tend to agree with others here in that Warrior Savitri has more of a chance of being her breakthrough part and it's quite encouraging news that the production team are aiming for a wide release in Europe with the film and releasing it quickly.

Meanwhile it seems we will likely all die of old age before The Seventeenth Kind gets released, so I am sincerely hoping that she gets another part in something and starts shooting soon on it and doesn't have to wait to next year to start filming "Separation" (albeit which if she is playing the police inspector does sound like a great part).
timeleaper

Contributions: 64

Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill"Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill" Reply with quote

Remember Diora Baird ? Super hot big boobs like Lucy. She got some similar type roles and even bigger and now where is she??!!
Hopefully Lucy will come back to modeling while she is in her prime now and take the acting parts as they come. Being an actress starting out you have a ton of free time .
timeleaper

Contributions: 64

Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill"Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill" Reply with quote

PS my point is I would like to see Lucy have money. If she models while taking acting parts here or there she will have income. But the parts she is doing now are low low budget and she is making nothing substantive money wise from them
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill"Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:11 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill" Reply with quote

Hi guys!
A long time far away and I can see that some old threads are forgoten.
I've already given the info that Lucy's actress career was managed by Polly's Agency in April 2014 and registred in Spotlight Actors. But she recently changed (perhaps 9th June 2015) for "Steve Nealon Associates" agency.
I suppose Adam Sutherland stays her main manager and still has links with Girl Managements. But she certainly doesn't have anymore contracts with UK Centrefolds or Damian Morley because she just wanted to stop glamour modeling.
This change of agency after only one year signs the fact that she absolutely wants to evolve in this career, faster than in her modeling career Hehe , and I hope a maximum of fans can support her in this way.

She needs to find the good relations who will make a career evolve and I impatient to see what door SNA will open to her... Roll Eyes

There's no website wich strongly promotes her as an actress. Few years ago, this one wanted she was more on tv, but Pigeon, maybe it's time to change a little something for supporting her better...

Nota: If you look her location in the CV, it's writen "London"...

Snowflake Wink
jack36

Contributions: 118

Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill"Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:12 pm    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

phantomas

Contributions: 338

Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill"Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder role in new movie "Age of Kill" Reply with quote

I think that Lucy is not maid for a cinema career. Ok, she can play in some low budget comedies, some stupid horror movies or she can make a cameo appearance like 30 seconds-1 minute in some action movie, like she did recently, but this is not enough. Her previous movie before Age of Kill, was this embarrsasment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du8OkseFaQY , named Live Justine. The movie is shoot poorly, again we talk about a low budget, and she overacts... Sorry guys but she does not have the fundamental skills to act. Some charisma and a beautiful figure are not sufficient to make you an actress. And this industry (unlike modelling) is not going to wait for Lucy to evolve. If you have 4, 5 or 6 movies that are all disastrous, then you're gone! Now, her new bollywood movie is not offering me any hope for her career, because no serious director will offer her a role, even a minor one. Playing in a movie like that one will not save you, I'm afraid that will do the opposite. People will associate you with a lightish type of movie and that's it! I guess that the biggest step for her acting career will be to have a main role in a romantic comedy or in a low budget sitcom, nothing more. She has done a huge bet with this acting career and at the departure of her model's career she was a bit disrespectful with the job and industry that made her big and semi-famous. I liked her so much as a model, but her career and persona choices in the end were at least arguable. If you look on IMDB, you can see that her future movie will be another horror/thriller... With this type of productions she will have a short career or a medium one full of flat movies...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: