Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Redtooth Pub Poker Championships Dusk Till Dawn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Redtooth Pub Poker Championships Dusk Till DawnPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:54 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Redtooth Pub Poker Championships Dusk Till Dawn Reply with quote

Apparently Lucy Pinder was a special guest at a Pub Poker Championship event hosted by Redtooth Poker at a venue called "Dusk Till Dawn" on Sunday 27th March.

As so often seems to be the case with these things the publicity was organised by idiots so as an attraction to increase attendance Lucy's appearance fee was wasted because nobody knew about it.

This is Lucy with David Cheesman, the winner:

Last edited by Pigeon on Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:23 am; edited 5 times in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Redtooth Pub Poker Championships Dusk Till DawnPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:09 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Redtooth Pub Poker Championships Dusk Till Dawn Reply with quote

Some more pics of Lucy with some of the other contestants Smile

Apparently the event was in Nottingham. So that was what "Nottingham" was all about. Thanks - but just one word didn't help me much Wink Big Smile

--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder Redtooth Pub Poker Championships Dusk Till DawnPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:51 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Redtooth Pub Poker Championships Dusk Till Dawn Reply with quote

Great find Pigeon. Thumb Up!

Would have been great to know about it. Missed opportunity on someones part. Thumb Down

I don't think the picture with the "devil" on his hand fits though. Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Redtooth Pub Poker Championships Dusk Till DawnPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:14 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Redtooth Pub Poker Championships Dusk Till Dawn Reply with quote

Toddf wrote:
Great find Pigeon. Thumb Up!

Thank RockyMoney too Smile while my own source's "Nottingham" was appreciated Wink it didn't actually help much and it was RM who came up with a useful search term Thumb Up!

Toddf wrote:
Would have been great to know about it. Missed opportunity on someones part. Thumb Down

Yep, they could have got news of their contest/event to a whole great lot of people who wouldn't otherwise have known about it if only they'd actually made use of Lucy's publicity value Sad

Toddf wrote:

I agree... it's part of his nickname or something, but I was tempted to photoshop it off Big Smile
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder Redtooth Pub Poker Championships Dusk Till DawnPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Redtooth Pub Poker Championships Dusk Till Dawn Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Thank RockyMoney too Smile

Thanks RockyMoney, Thumb Up! Thumb Up!

Pigeon wrote:
Toddf wrote:

I agree... it's part of his nickname or something, but I was tempted to photoshop it off Big Smile

I meant, that pic doesn't fit in the group. Smile It's looks like an older pic of Lucy, plus different cloths and hair.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Redtooth Pub Poker Championships Dusk Till DawnPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Redtooth Pub Poker Championships Dusk Till Dawn Reply with quote

It was a heck of a long event - early morning until nearly midnight. Poor Lucy... I reckon she changed her outfit and freshened herself up part way through, she's not wearing all the same clothes in all the other pics either Smile

I like the black and white outfit the best Big Grin
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Redtooth Pub Poker Championships Dusk Till DawnPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:59 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Redtooth Pub Poker Championships Dusk Till Dawn Reply with quote

Thanks for the pics Pigeon, and thanks to anyone who mentioned my name for finding out about the event Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Redtooth Pub Poker Championships Dusk Till DawnPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Redtooth Pub Poker Championships Dusk Till Dawn Reply with quote

Redtooth Poker wrote:
Hi. Publicity about Lucy and Devilfish attending has been out since before the last set of regionals to qualifying players and Redtooth venues - however it's important to remember that this is an invite only event.

Players have qualified to play and can bring a guest - there was over 900 people in the venue yesterday, we have to add a marquee on the side as it is. Usually a small amount of guest tickets do go on sale the week before if we have some space but essentially it's a sold out event each year.

I understand your comments but as with Abi Titmuss and Jessica Jane Clements in previous years the aim is to add to an already special day for the players and guests. Next years event will be even harder to get to with the 'Last Table, LasVegas' prize also being on offer!
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder Redtooth Pub Poker Championships Dusk Till DawnPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Redtooth Pub Poker Championships Dusk Till Dawn Reply with quote

Devilfish...One time great poker player. That was till the drink got to him Sad
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder Redtooth Pub Poker Championships Dusk Till DawnPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Redtooth Pub Poker Championships Dusk Till Dawn Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: