Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder presents Supreme Cat Show, NEC, 21-11-09

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder presents Supreme Cat Show, NEC, 21-11-09Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder presents Supreme Cat Show, NEC, 21-11-09 Reply with quote

The Supreme Cat Show at the NEC on the 21st November was presented by none other than our very own Lucy Pinder Big Grin

Why was there no publicity for this event? Mad

The organisers think there ought to be more cat shows on TV - and I agree... especially if they are going to get Lucy to present them Big Smile

They made a most excellent choice, for as we know Lucy is not only a most accomplished TV presenter but a cat lover as well. She now has five cats... including two Burmese Eek! that must be mental! Great one Lucy Thumb Up!

The Burmese are the grand-kits of this lovely beast who was also a prize winner at the show...

And we have four videos of Lucy doing her stuff at the show Big Grin she really is good at this...

Lucy Pinder presents the Supreme Cat Show, NEC, 21-11-09 - Clip 1

Lucy Pinder presents the Supreme Cat Show, NEC, 21-11-09 - Clip 2

Lucy Pinder presents the Supreme Cat Show, NEC, 21-11-09 - Clip 3

Lucy Pinder presents the Supreme Cat Show, NEC, 21-11-09 - Clip 4

qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder presents Supreme Cat Show, NEC, 21-11-09Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder presents Supreme Cat Show, NEC, 21-11-09 Reply with quote

i found a pic on flickr the day after the event and put it on lp.info forum and know one said anything about it crap that forum is, how'd u find this stuff?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder presents Supreme Cat Show, NEC, 21-11-09Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder presents Supreme Cat Show, NEC, 21-11-09 Reply with quote

It was a chance lucky spot followed by a bit of googling... not that there's a great deal on google, but it did find the Supreme Cat Show website and that links to the vids. That's also where I got the pic of Lucy with the Burmese.

Inclined to agree with your comment, I am reminded of the nightclub PA Lucy did about a year ago which nobody knew about until someone who had been there posted about it afterwards... and the ridiculous response I got when I asked why it had not been publicised in advance on the site - implying that the information had not been available, when of course everything Lucy does is known in advance over there. Yet it is never mentioned unless someone else finds out and posts about it and "forces their hand" as it were. To deliberately keep people in the dark about Lucy's forthcoming PAs is disrespectful to the fans and counterproductive for Lucy herself, and it is definitely an attitude which needs to be addressed.

Lucy has done some lovely work for the cat show here - it's right up her street, as well, just her sort of thing - and it is a great shame that it was not publicised - both in terms of fans disappointed to have missed her appearance, and in terms of bringing it to the attention of people who might decide to commission her for similar work in the future.
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder presents Supreme Cat Show, NEC, 21-11-09Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder presents Supreme Cat Show, NEC, 21-11-09 Reply with quote

i like the fact that if you asked anyone who was at that cat show thingy who didnt have a clue who she was, "what do you think shes famous for" i doubt anyone would say topless model. to put it bluntly she doesnt need to rely on her TITS! and she knows it too which is the best bit!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder presents Supreme Cat Show, NEC, 21-11-09Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder presents Supreme Cat Show, NEC, 21-11-09 Reply with quote

qwertiebertie wrote:
to put it bluntly she doesnt need to rely on her TITS! and she knows it too which is the best bit!

Well said Clap there is far more to Lucy than just a pair of boobs. Actress - even if she only got 12 seconds Wry - presenter, and artist as well, as we can see from her teapot Smile a very multi-talented young lady is our Lucy...
tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy Pinder presents Supreme Cat Show, NEC, 21-11-09Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder presents Supreme Cat Show, NEC, 21-11-09 Reply with quote

This was nice to see just her interacting with people, there may have been some strategy on a personal level for her not promoting this. I can see a bunch of horny dudes swarming the place more interested in her and not the show, she was there to do the show and focus on the cats and their owners she didn't want people there who didn't care.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder presents Supreme Cat Show, NEC, 21-11-09Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:57 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder presents Supreme Cat Show, NEC, 21-11-09 Reply with quote

Thank you tford for making this thread surface just before the 2012 Cats Awards! Thumb Up!
It's right we can see here that she is really comfortable with human contact and as a tv host, even if the public is mostly grandmothers and childs, and even if she looked like already battle between mastering or not some of her attitudes... Scratch Chin
I wonder very strongly how God these qualities didn't be used more in the future! She could have been tv host or reporter for a pets broadcast or something like that. It would be a pity and unfair that only showing her breast could prevent that. Wry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: