Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder photoshoot screenshots now with video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder photoshoot screenshots now with videoPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder photoshoot screenshots now with video Reply with quote

Oi 'as foundeded these yurr screenshots Smile - and I'm not sure what the shoot is. It's a recent one, for sure, and I think it may be a column shoot - or at least a shoot from which some of the pics have been used in Lucy's column - because I don't recall seeing any pics anywhere else where Lucy is wearing a patterned bra like the one she's wearing in some of these. But on the other hand the poses don't look right for the column and the cardy Lucy's wearing hasn't appeared there... So I don't know really.

Also we have two screenshots of Lucy looking moody and extremely beautiful in proper Hollywood style Big Grin which I think are probably from the same thing... But again I don't know, because I can't find the video these shots are taken from. No clue in the image URLs either as the originals just had the usual alphabet soup filenames that image hosting sites give you - the only possibly significant grouping was "hdd" which I guess refers only to the 1024x576 format - it's a full-TV-quality vid they're from. Poggy, paulb11, either of you seen it?

Here are the clicky piccies:

Last edited by Pigeon on Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder photoshoot screenshots now with videoPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:39 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder photoshoot screenshots now with video Reply with quote

Well I can tell you why you haven't seen the vid, its something that you wouldn't have wanted to look at. It was her BB intro video. I can post the vid if you like, I have 3 versions, but don't think any are in High Def.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder photoshoot screenshots now with videoPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder photoshoot screenshots now with video Reply with quote

Oh I see, I thought the phrase "BB intro video" referred to that "interview-at-home" recording. Now that I have seen, I've got a copy of it somewhere... I rather like it (and would consider Jordan's reaction totally unreasonable even if I had never heard of Lucy). I found some screenshots of that as well, but the whole lot was randomly intermixed with both other BB screenshots and well-known other pics, so I didn't make the connection, I thought these modelling screenshots were off something different.

Sure, by all means post the vid Smile

...(thinks) When was it broadcast? If it was part of one of the main shows I might even have an unwatched recording of it somewhere, and if I have then it would be in 1024x576.
paulb11

Lucy Pinder photoshoot screenshots now with videoPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder photoshoot screenshots now with video Reply with quote

It was shown on the first BB show on the Friday, the Caps are from the interview Lucy did beforehand, along with the photshoot bits. Actually I thought it was quite racy for celeb BB. That photoshoot is smoking, I never did find out if they showed all of it in the sunday afternoon repeat. Interestingly Lucy's intro vid was the only one on the BB website to have a content warning! Prob because of the shoot I guess.

Haven't really seen the pics for the shoot either, maybe from TTAW, but I can't recall them. hopefully it means there are a couple of NUTS/Loaded shoot gonna be out.

It also shows that Lucy has lost a bit of weight, but it hardly notices when she is wearing good fitting underwear. The green bra and pants for the energy saving thing were a bit big for Lucy, and the bra looked like it had no give in it at all, almost solid. I liked the energy pics, but think a slightly better outfit and they would have been her best pics in 6 months. The light coloured undies in this shoot fit her perfectly and show off her figure much better. I always look and see if you can see the models ribs clearly, and then they are definately underweight. Thankfully lucy isn't looking like that at all.

The links

My vid
http://www.sendspace.com/file/izl4k0
http://rapidshare.com/files/179179191/lpbbintro2.avi
40mb

2 Others (credit to original makers and uploaders)

http://rapidshare.com/files/179162128/Lucy_Pinder_Intro_Video_Celeb_Big_Brother_02-01-09.mpg
39mb

http://rapidshare.com/files/179168293/Lucy_Pinder_-_Celebrity_Big_Brother_-_Entering_House_-_2nd_Jan_09-snoop-.mpg
100mb (includes actual entrance into bb house as well)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder photoshoot screenshots now with videoPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder photoshoot screenshots now with video Reply with quote

Cheers for those Thumb Up! downloading now... well yours that is, can't get the others until the load on rapidshare goes down a bit.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder photoshoot screenshots now with videoPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder photoshoot screenshots now with video Reply with quote

paulb11 wrote:
It was shown on the first BB show on the Friday, the Caps are from the interview Lucy did beforehand, along with the photshoot bits. Actually I thought it was quite racy for celeb BB. That photoshoot is smoking, I never did find out if they showed all of it in the sunday afternoon repeat. Interestingly Lucy's intro vid was the only one on the BB website to have a content warning! Prob because of the shoot I guess.

...Well that is weird, I've just watched your vid and the interview bit and the photoshoot are all interleaved. So what on earth was the one I saw? Same interview but without the shoot... because there's no way I'd have not remembered that being part of it Big Grin must have been some weird edit.

The Sunday afternoon bits you "never did find out about"... It looks like I've got one recording of about an hour and a half beginning at 21:00 and another one of three or four hours beginning at 02:05 which is technically Monday morning Smile ...so I'm guessing from the times that they are both all stuff from inside the house, so your question will remain unanswered and if there is a bit of the whole shoot we'll never see it Sad be a few hours before they've finished transcoding though.

paulb11 wrote:
Haven't really seen the pics for the shoot either, maybe from TTAW, but I can't recall them. hopefully it means there are a couple of NUTS/Loaded shoot gonna be out.

Same highly distinctive and most appealing underwear set that I've only seen pictured in the column, but indeed, apart from that it does look like it's nothing to do with TTAW. I reckon it was staged especially for the event... which does make it an interesting question as to when/where any of it is going to show up. The style is more Nuts than Loaded, but I somehow don't think it'll be in either of them, although 8pm in the middle of the weekend is hardly the best moment to start trying to find out Smile

I get the feeling that your prediction of a post-exit Nuts shoot may have been wishful thinking - not that I wasn't guilty of exactly the same wishful thinking myself Big Smile but I suspect that publication lead times make it unfeasible to synchronise a feature with Lucy's exit given that there wasn't a(nother) shoot done in advance, so the "review of past glories" feature was what we got instead. My current thinking is that there might be something in the next couple of weeks but if not then it's a case of who knows... though I'm not exactly prepared to commit myself on that Smile

Loaded, well we're about due for another feature in Loaded about now if the record of past years is anything to go by Smile - and on a similar basis we're overdue for a feature in Maxim. I do look forward to those... not only are the shoots themselves generally superb, particularly last year's which was more like a Hollywood actress doing a promotional shoot for her new film than a standard glamour shoot, but the interviews are much better than the usual IPC standard - Loaded in particular choose the questions and mess with the answers so as to make every model they feature look like exactly the same low character - in Maxim the questions are more sensible and instead of being read from a list they mostly follow Lucy's answers, allowing her to be herself, and they don't mess with the answers too much either. Last year's in particular was a joy to read.

paulb11 wrote:
It also shows that Lucy has lost a bit of weight, but it hardly notices when she is wearing good fitting underwear. The green bra and pants for the energy saving thing were a bit big for Lucy, and the bra looked like it had no give in it at all, almost solid. I liked the energy pics, but think a slightly better outfit and they would have been her best pics in 6 months. The light coloured undies in this shoot fit her perfectly and show off her figure much better. I always look and see if you can see the models ribs clearly, and then they are definately underweight. Thankfully lucy isn't looking like that at all.

Ha, you apply the "rib test" too Big Grin Yes, I too am most glad that Lucy isn't looking like that. She is definitely showing more bones than she used to though and I can't help keep thinking "eat some pies my love" Wry (cf. also the comments from Malene and Nicola McLean here.)

The bra for the EST shoot looks to me like a piece of rather confused design Hehe The size was quoted as being "D-G cup" so you'd expect it to be in with a chance of fitting Lucy Smile but as you say it's completely rigid and in the pics where Lucy is lying down it entirely fails to follow the shape of her boobs and leaves a massive gap at the top. Strikes me as being more suitable for fake boobs that don't try and change shape but then with fake boobs you don't need such a heavyweight bra in the first place... Confused design Smile

Not the first time Lucy's had the problem of being given an armour-plated bra, though, that was the one thing that wasn't spot on about the first onlytease shoot... perhaps this pic shows it most clearly (clicky piccy):

More or less the opposite problem - too small instead of too big - but again it doesn't follow the shape of Lucy's boobs when she lies down and the result looks a bit peculiar. Still it's a bit of a niggle in an otherwise superb shoot... Gaw those sets were good Cloud 9 about time Lucy did another lot of those...

Certainly the EST shoot would have been better with the much more sympathetic underwear set in the above vids... they could always have photoshopped it green Hehe (which reminds me, I must try and look for the originals of the Star Tory pics...) The red set that Lucy is wearing in some of them suits her much better... much softer and more conforming.

would make them the best pics in six months though... No, I can't agree with that! The two most recent shoots Lucy's done for Nuts have got to take that prize Cloud 9 Not only is Lucy herself on absolutely top form in those shoots, but it looks like they've happened across another pairing that works really well for Lucy... according to the credits the photographer was Zoe McConnell; not only do I think that women make better glamour photographers than men but Zoe is a model herself as well, so she knows "both sides of the lens" which gives her a further advantage. So we have a highly advantaged photographer doing a shoot of the most talented model in the business and the results are absolute knock-you-backwards stuff Big Grin
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder photoshoot screenshots now with videoPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder photoshoot screenshots now with video Reply with quote

I hadn't seen that pic.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder photoshoot screenshots now with videoPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:49 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder photoshoot screenshots now with video Reply with quote

You hadn't seen an onlytease pic??? Yikes! Boy did you miss out.

Posting the onlytease sets Over There is not allowed and as far as I am aware much the same considerations apply to posting them here, which is something of a shame, because I'd rather like to...

However... YHM Wink
paulb11

Lucy Pinder photoshoot screenshots now with videoPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:38 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder photoshoot screenshots now with video Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I've just watched your vid and the interview bit and the photoshoot are all interleaved. So what on earth was the one I saw? Same interview but without the shoot... because there's no way I'd have not remembered that being part of it Big Grin must have been some weird edit.

The Sunday afternoon bits you "never did find out about"... It looks like I've got one recording of about an hour and a half beginning at 21:00 and another one of three or four hours beginning at 02:05 which is technically Monday morning Smile ...so I'm guessing from the times that they are both all stuff from inside the house, so your question will remain unanswered and if there is a bit of the whole shoot we'll never see it Sad be a few hours before they've finished transcoding though.

Maybe it got repeated Sat afternoon and not Sunday, and because it was in the afternoon they cut the photoshoot bits. That could have been what you saw?

Pigeon wrote:
Same highly distinctive and most appealing underwear set that I've only seen pictured in the column, but indeed, apart from that it does look like it's nothing to do with TTAW. I reckon it was staged especially for the event... which does make it an interesting question as to when/where any of it is going to show up. The style is more Nuts than Loaded, but I somehow don't think it'll be in either of them, although 8pm in the middle of the weekend is hardly the best moment to start trying to find out Smile

I get the feeling that your prediction of a post-exit Nuts shoot may have been wishful thinking - not that I wasn't guilty of exactly the same wishful thinking myself Big Smile but I suspect that publication lead times make it unfeasible to synchronise a feature with Lucy's exit given that there wasn't a(nother) shoot done in advance, so the "review of past glories" feature was what we got instead. My current thinking is that there might be something in the next couple of weeks but if not then it's a case of who knows... though I'm not exactly prepared to commit myself on that Smile

Loaded, well we're about due for another feature in Loaded about now if the record of past years is anything to go by Smile - and on a similar basis we're overdue for a feature in Maxim. I do look forward to those... not only are the shoots themselves generally superb, particularly last year's which was more like a Hollywood actress doing a promotional shoot for her new film than a standard glamour shoot, but the interviews are much better than the usual IPC standard - Loaded in particular choose the questions and mess with the answers so as to make every model they feature look like exactly the same low character - in Maxim the questions are more sensible and instead of being read from a list they mostly follow Lucy's answers, allowing her to be herself, and they don't mess with the answers too much either. Last year's in particular was a joy to read.

I had a bit of a rethink on the Nuts shoot, they normally would do a BB contestant shoot, as they is a huge demand to see someone new straight away. Well Lucy being the queen of nuts, plus her having 2 big features in 2 issues would kinda lead to Lucy overload. Do think that she might be due a shoot sometime this month though.

Def Loaded or Maxim shoot due soon, but they are probably a couple of months in advance with thier content, so march/April maybe? Also Maxim seem to have changed their layout, and gone to a 3/4 sized mag, saving money perhaps?

Pigeon wrote:
Ha, you apply the "rib test" too Big Grin Yes, I too am most glad that Lucy isn't looking like that. She is definitely showing more bones than she used to though and I can't help keep thinking "eat some pies my love" Wry (cf. also the comments from Malene and Nicola McLean here.)

The bra for the EST shoot looks to me like a piece of rather confused design Hehe The size was quoted as being "D-G cup" so you'd expect it to be in with a chance of fitting Lucy Smile but as you say it's completely rigid and in the pics where Lucy is lying down it entirely fails to follow the shape of her boobs and leaves a massive gap at the top. Strikes me as being more suitable for fake boobs that don't try and change shape but then with fake boobs you don't need such a heavyweight bra in the first place... Confused design Smile

Certainly the EST shoot would have been better with the much more sympathetic underwear set in the above vids... they could always have photoshopped it green Hehe (which reminds me, I must try and look for the originals of the Star Tory pics...) The red set that Lucy is wearing in some of them suits her much better... much softer and more conforming.

Also Nuts have some older pics in the 'Girl on girl special 4' today. Looking at couple of Lucy's pics with Michelle marsh in that shoot, I would say she is about the same size as then. I think the pose has something to do with it, but I think she got more voluptous after that, and has gone back to her weight at the start of the topless stuff. Think she gave up smoking around then as well, and that does tend to lead to gaining a bit of weight.

Pigeon wrote:
would make them the best pics in six months though... No, I can't agree with that! The two most recent shoots Lucy's done for Nuts have got to take that prize Cloud 9 Not only is Lucy herself on absolutely top form in those shoots, but it looks like they've happened across another pairing that works really well for Lucy... according to the credits the photographer was Zoe McConnell; not only do I think that women make better glamour photographers than men but Zoe is a model herself as well, so she knows "both sides of the lens" which gives her a further advantage. So we have a highly advantaged photographer doing a shoot of the most talented model in the business and the results are absolute knock-you-backwards stuff

I liked 1 or 2 of the pics in those shoots, but I kinda like the candid unphotoshopped shoots more. In terms of glamour pics yeah I gree the last 2 shoots have been amazing.

Sorry, it was giving me a headache without the quote formatting Smile ~ P
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder photoshoot screenshots now with videoPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder photoshoot screenshots now with video Reply with quote

paulb11 wrote:
Maybe it got repeated Sat afternoon and not Sunday, and because it was in the afternoon they cut the photoshoot bits. That could have been what you saw?

Hmm... I don't seem to have anything but the actual show from Saturday either Wry I don't think you'd clued me in on all the extra bits by then. I probably downloaded it from somewhere...

paulb11 wrote:
I had a bit of a rethink on the Nuts shoot, they normally would do a BB contestant shoot, as they is a huge demand to see someone new straight away. Well Lucy being the queen of nuts, plus her having 2 big features in 2 issues would kinda lead to Lucy overload. Do think that she might be due a shoot sometime this month though.

Def Loaded or Maxim shoot due soon, but they are probably a couple of months in advance with thier content, so march/April maybe? Also Maxim seem to have changed their layout, and gone to a 3/4 sized mag, saving money perhaps?

We seem to be thinking more or less the same things here Smile I do think the "new" vs. "established Queen" bit wrt Nuts is rather significant. Comparing Nuts's recent promotions of Lucy with those they did of Chanelle I get the impression that their views aren't too far removed from mine on the matter - with Chanelle they were aware that she had zero fan base and they had to attempt to build one up using the only thing they had available, ie. BB viewers, so they never missed a chance to plug that connection, but with Lucy they know full well what a massive fan base she has already Big Smile and they don't regard it as a useful attraction - sure they mentioned it, but not very much, they know people are interested in Lucy anyway for all the best reasons Big Grin and that isn't going to increase the attraction... even the issue with the "Lucy Queen of Nuts" shoot, which was planned in advance to appear while she was inside, only has one tiny mention of it and that's not in the main feature.

Odd if Maxim feel the need to save money, I hadn't heard of them "feeling the pinch" particularly more than anyone else... I'd have thought it was more likely to be a "style" thing. The National Geographic of glamour mags Hehe

paulb11 wrote:
Also Nuts have some older pics in the 'Girl on girl special 4' today. Looking at couple of Lucy's pics with Michelle marsh in that shoot, I would say she is about the same size as then. I think the pose has something to do with it, but I think she got more voluptous after that, and has gone back to her weight at the start of the topless stuff. Think she gave up smoking around then as well, and that does tend to lead to gaining a bit of weight.

Oh, Lucy gave up smoking in January last year, long after that shoot with Michelle which was the second thing she did topless, several months before. She didn't put weight on - she said that "everyone said" she would but it never actually happened... which didn't surprise me Smile

I have a completely-unphotoshopped pic from a couple of months after that topless shoot with Michelle and there is definitely more on Lucy there than there is now. Seems to me that it wasn't until after her calendar shoot that she really began to show a loss.

paulb11 wrote:
I liked 1 or 2 of the pics in those shoots, but I kinda like the candid unphotoshopped shoots more. In terms of glamour pics yeah I gree the last 2 shoots have been amazing.

Oh... I get you now. Yes, I prefer unphotoshopped pictures... but in terms of whole shoots it works out more complicated than that Smile There are so many factors that influence how appealing any given shoot is - the type of poses, the detail of how Lucy does them, what she's projecting, what kind of mood she was in on the day, the outfits, the setting, the premise of the shoot, the photographer, etc. etc. - I don't think I really have a preference for any particular genre, it's down to the individual qualities of each one.

It is always a treat when unphotoshopped or minimally-photoshopped pics of a glamour shoot make their way out into the world though Big Grin there's one somewhere from the old Front shoot where both the unphotoshopped version and the heavily-photoshopped version are available, and the unmolested one is much better Big Grin
paulb11

Lucy Pinder photoshoot screenshots now with videoPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder photoshoot screenshots now with video Reply with quote

I was kinda looking at these

Compared to the later ones here

Then these recent ones

Obviously pose, photoshopping etc can be decieving. Just thought there was a slight curviness increase from the first topless then back to more like the start. So the weight loss seems more than it actually is. Esp comparing the first topless in the black underwear to the one in the red undies from last week. Hardly much change at all and similar pose, her boobs are a little smaller but only maybe 1 cup size as she has said.I certainly prefer the curvier Lucy more, but am not too worried at the moment as Lucy looks to be trim rather than skinny.

Oh and forgot to say, there is another brightcove vid of Lucy recieving her No.1 award on the Nuts website. Dunno if you saw it, they snuck it in with no adverts. Unfortunately she is wearing another not great fitting bra, and none of the topless footage is featured.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder photoshoot screenshots now with videoPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder photoshoot screenshots now with video Reply with quote

paulb11 wrote:
Obviously pose, photoshopping etc can be decieving. Just thought there was a slight curviness increase from the first topless then back to more like the start. So the weight loss seems more than it actually is. Esp comparing the first topless in the black underwear to the one in the red undies from last week. Hardly much change at all and similar pose, her boobs are a little smaller but only maybe 1 cup size as she has said.I certainly prefer the curvier Lucy more, but am not too worried at the moment as Lucy looks to be trim rather than skinny.

It's the photoshopping that is the killer on making these assessments... I guess I'm looking at Lucy's face, arms, perhaps her legs in the EST shoot... and comparing Lucy's arms in the full-length topless poster that was taken on her first topless shoot with the Christmas shot you posted they look much the same, although her hair obscures some of the detail. Lucy's face is where I most notice it... But then details of the face are something that changes more noticeably with the passage of time no matter what...

Agree with your "not too worried" comment but I would be if she lost any more. I don't think she's going to though Smile

paulb11 wrote:
Oh and forgot to say, there is another brightcove vid of Lucy recieving her No.1 award on the Nuts website. Dunno if you saw it, they snuck it in with no adverts. Unfortunately she is wearing another not great fitting bra, and none of the topless footage is featured.

Sfunny, you're the second person today to tell me to check out the vids on the Nuts website Smile It's processing at the moment - the current version of the extractor is written in Perl and is therefore horrendously slow, I need to re-code it in C - it'll take a while before it's done. I think there may be one or two more on there that I'm not up to date with either. I'm going out this evening but I ought to be able to get them up at some point Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: