Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder PA at Santa Pod 6/7-08-11
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder PA at Santa Pod 6/7-08-11Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder PA at Santa Pod 6/7-08-11 Reply with quote

nice work on the collection pigeon Thumb Up!, she looks great as always.
vagrant

Contributions: 5

Lucy Pinder PA at Santa Pod 6/7-08-11Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:07 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder PA at Santa Pod 6/7-08-11 Reply with quote

http://www.nuts.co.uk/170899/nuts-at-santa-pod-usc

Last edited by vagrant on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
vagrant

Lucy Pinder PA at Santa Pod 6/7-08-11Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:12 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder PA at Santa Pod 6/7-08-11 Reply with quote

vagrant

Lucy Pinder PA at Santa Pod 6/7-08-11Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:18 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder PA at Santa Pod 6/7-08-11 Reply with quote

forgot to say, was this weekend at Santa Pod, and saw her...well to be honest she is just a girl, nothing special about her..she is pretty, but not hot or sexy..sorry guys..other girl Sabine is really hot and sexy...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder PA at Santa Pod 6/7-08-11Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:49 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder PA at Santa Pod 6/7-08-11 Reply with quote

Well you've just demolished your own argument by posting that pic Hehe

Lucy certainly is special... she is sufficiently special as to require a whole new category of specialness to put her in, and that is why this site exists Big Smile

Also, it is one of the great things about her that she does not make you automatically think about sex. It means it's easy to just talk to her like any normal person without those sort of thoughts getting in the way.
vagrant

Lucy Pinder PA at Santa Pod 6/7-08-11Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder PA at Santa Pod 6/7-08-11 Reply with quote

nope... Big Smile cos compared Lucy and Sabine i will choose Sabine..

didnt say Lucy is ugly..dont know how to explain..when u look her at mag she is gorgeous, she is your dream girl...but when u see her in real life, 2-3 m distance from you, than u realize she is pretty. like any other girl on street that u can see..trust me, saw much better looking girl in a office. probably u have been watching top gear..last time Richard tested Aventador..good looking car, good speed but still something missing, easy to drive like audi, not trying to kill me..that is point when u see her live..if u understand me..seeing Lucy in mag u think if u ever meet her live u will p*ss in own pants..well i will probably got numb by talking with other, Sabine..

she is down to earth, not snobbish girl...so i was suprised by that..
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder PA at Santa Pod 6/7-08-11Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder PA at Santa Pod 6/7-08-11 Reply with quote

Sabine looks better in the mags than she does in the flesh.

Lucy looks better in the flesh than she does in the mags Big Grin

And as I say... It's one of the best things about her that she is so easy to talk to as a complete, real person, without having your mind filled with thoughts about sex.

Grandad Maybe when you get to my age you'll see what I mean Hehe
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder PA at Santa Pod 6/7-08-11Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder PA at Santa Pod 6/7-08-11 Reply with quote

would say lucy is hotter
KARANVOHRA17

Contributions: 44

Lucy Pinder PA at Santa Pod 6/7-08-11Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder PA at Santa Pod 6/7-08-11 Reply with quote

my vote goes for lucy. well, to each his own Smile
vagrant

Lucy Pinder PA at Santa Pod 6/7-08-11Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder PA at Santa Pod 6/7-08-11 Reply with quote

im 36...so not young.. Big Laugh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: