Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder OnlyTease Pics
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder OnlyTease PicsPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder OnlyTease Pics Reply with quote

Does anyone have any onlytease pics of Lucy? I wasn't sure if it broke copyright restrictions etc to post them here. Thanks
KARANVOHRA17

Contributions: 44

Lucy Pinder OnlyTease PicsPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder OnlyTease Pics Reply with quote

i have all the sets, but can we upload them over here
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder OnlyTease PicsPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder OnlyTease Pics Reply with quote

The only onlytease pics which are allowed are the preview ones out of the newsletter, sorry...
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder OnlyTease PicsPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder OnlyTease Pics Reply with quote

thanks, i wasn't exactly sure if we could or not
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder OnlyTease PicsPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder OnlyTease Pics Reply with quote

Pretty well everything is allowed apart from onlytease, recent calendar pics that haven't been in the papers/magazines, and the music shoot ditto. (And those pool pics you mentioned in the other thread.) Apart from that anything is OK - some forums don't allow Zoo/FHM for example but those are OK here Smile if any other exceptions happen to turn up I'll make it known when they do Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder OnlyTease PicsPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder OnlyTease Pics Reply with quote

K thanks, Ive honestly never heard of the music shoot ditto. What's it about?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder OnlyTease PicsPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder OnlyTease Pics Reply with quote

Yes you have Hehe There are six pics from it which attained "postable" status either through being in the Star or through being on the official myspaz page, and they all appeared on the Nuts thread...
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder OnlyTease PicsPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder OnlyTease Pics Reply with quote

Ah that's what they are, i first saw the music themed pics on her myspace page i think.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder OnlyTease PicsPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder OnlyTease Pics Reply with quote

guys i'm just so tired of this beating around the bush thing..trying to keep our spirit alive..i think for once Lucy should start thinking about us..we need her more than she needs us..agreed...but u cannot tell me that she is not aware of this forum..because like i mentioned earlier its even better than her official(thnks to Pigeon Thumb Up! )..but i see absolutely no effort on her part or whoever responsible to keep us going..even the videos have suddenly dissappeared..any suggestions?..what do we do to see more Lucy?
sexybeast

Lucy Pinder OnlyTease PicsPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder OnlyTease Pics Reply with quote

and by the way some of the best resolution pics are at http://www.digicelebs.com/cpg/thumbnails-46-page-3.html
sexybeast

Lucy Pinder OnlyTease PicsPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder OnlyTease Pics Reply with quote

and then there is also Link removed...and pls don't let the idiotic sleazy name discourage you

Sorry, with the nature of the non-Lucy content on that site I don't think we really want links to it. ~ P
sexybeast

Lucy Pinder OnlyTease PicsPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder OnlyTease Pics Reply with quote

sure..only i don't know what that non Lucy content would be because i chanced upon the site googling for Lucy pics
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder OnlyTease PicsPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder OnlyTease Pics Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
guys i'm just so tired of this beating around the bush thing..trying to keep our spirit alive..i think for once Lucy should start thinking about us..we need her more than she needs us..agreed...but u cannot tell me that she is not aware of this forum..because like i mentioned earlier its even better than her official(thnks to Pigeon Thumb Up! )..but i see absolutely no effort on her part or whoever responsible to keep us going..even the videos have suddenly dissappeared..any suggestions?..what do we do to see more Lucy?

"we need her more than she needs us"... actually it's the other way round Smile we (as in fans in general) pay her wages, she doesn't pay ours Smile

She certainly is aware of this forum, but also, she is Lucy Wink she "doesn't do the internet thing" one might say... she's not into it, she doesn't sign up to websites in general and she doesn't even post on the official forum, so it's hardly to be expected that she would post on here. Of course it would be lovely if she did Big Smile but don't hold your breath Smile

It would be great if she had Malene's level of "internet aptitude" but the fact that she isn't like that is part of what makes her the wonderful Lucy, so I'm not complaining Smile What bothers me about it more really is that it means Lucy is essentially cut off from perhaps the most important source of feedback on how she is perceived by her fans... she can't get balanced honest feedback off the official forum, and not reading the rest of the internet puts her at a disadvantage in not knowing what people are worried about.

The problem is (as I said in another thread) that the Star are persistently letting us down so we're short of pictures from there; Lucy's contract with Nuts precludes her appearance in other magazines even though she now has a management who might be expected to get her in them, thus leaving Nuts as our only source; and it simply isn't practical for Nuts to run big Lucy features as often as we would all like them to.

Really over the last year Nuts have done us jolly well for Lucy, and certainly much better than the year before which was a bit rubbish. It just feels like we're missing out because with nothing in the Star and nothing in other magazines the gaps between Nuts shoots are left empty and seem longer than they really are.

And of course more PAs would be nice, it's over a year and a half since Lucy's last PA (I'm not counting two that were cancelled and one that nobody was told about so nobody knew until afterwards...)

The videos disappearing was just part of Nuts reorganising their website anyway, changing the video player and the front page and other odd things. Most of them are on here anyway Smile

What do we do to see more Lucy...? Feedback to the publishers is the main thing.
Always make sure to buy any issues of Nuts or the Star with Lucy in, don't just depend on seeing the pics on here Smile
Write to Nuts and let them know how much their Lucy features are appreciated.
Write to the Star and let them know how much we are missing Lucy.
Write to the TV companies and let them know how good it would be to see Lucy hosting a chat show or acting in a drama production or something.
Buy her merchandise.
Basically everything you can to make sure her popularity is known to those responsible for servicing it Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder OnlyTease PicsPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder OnlyTease Pics Reply with quote

Shes not just in Nuts ATM i think, Check this out-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380213199111&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

So shes featuring in other mags, not sure how old they are. I dont think there that old.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder OnlyTease PicsPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder OnlyTease Pics Reply with quote

I bought that magazine not 'arf an hour ago from that very boutique Hehe

The important factor there is that's an Australian magazine, not a UK one Wink

Also most (though not all) of Lucy's appearances in Australian magazines are shoots that were done primarily for Nuts - Nuts gets first dibs on them, then a few weeks or months or even years later some of the pics show up in an Australian mag along with, if we're lucky, some more from the same shoot that weren't in Nuts. Pretty sure that's what we'll be seeing in this mag Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: