Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder on your iphone!
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder on your iphone!Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:07 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on your iphone! Reply with quote

Great news for all you Apple bods out there Big Smile

There is now an iphone/ipod app with a selection of some of Lucy's best calendar pics Big Grin and for only 59p too Big Smile

Get the Lucy Pinder on your iphone app here!

37 lovely pics selected from Lucy's calendar shoots between 2005 and 2009 (some of them are amusingly mislabelled, come to that the whole thing is labelled 2004-2008 which is shoot date rather than calendar date...) to make using your iphone a whole new and wonderful Lucy experience Cloud 9

Don't forget to rate the app 5 stars!

Here are just a couple of tasters... Well, go on, three then Big Smile

Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder on your iphone!Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on your iphone! Reply with quote

I posted in the official forum, but I repeat here:

Too bad I don't have an iPhone nor and iPod Touch.

I want something for a PSP. Wry
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Lucy Pinder on your iphone!Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:56 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on your iphone! Reply with quote

I'm an Android user... but between this and WoW's Armory app for the iPhone, I might be convinced....
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Lucy Pinder on your iphone!Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:17 pm    Subject: Re: Lucy Pinder on your iphone! Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Great news for all you Apple bods out there Big Smile

There is now an iphone/ipod app with a selection of some of Lucy's best calendar pics Big Grin and for only 59p too Big Smile

Get the Lucy Pinder on your iphone app here!

37 lovely pics selected from Lucy's calendar shoots between 2005 and 2009 (some of them are amusingly mislabelled, come to that the whole thing is labelled 2004-2008 which is shoot date rather than calendar date...) to make using your iphone a whole new and wonderful Lucy experience Cloud 9

Here are just a couple of tasters... Well, go on, three then Big Smile

That is great but the app won't show up in iTunes store
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder on your iphone!Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on your iphone! Reply with quote

I've got this app! I don't think it's availible anymore though, the pics are divided up into the locations she did for her calendar shoots. All in all a nice app which I don't regret buying.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on your iphone!Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on your iphone! Reply with quote

No longer available - the link at the top of this thread won't produce the goods?

OK, in that case Lucy won't be losing anything if I do this... Smile

lucy-pinder-iphone-app-pics.tar.gz 3.1MB

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder on your iphone!Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on your iphone! Reply with quote

The 3rd pic of Lucy in the yellow bikini, where did you get that? Its not on the app. The other 2 are though
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on your iphone!Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on your iphone! Reply with quote

Maybe the app was changed at some point? I got someone who has an iphone to download the app for me and all the pictures are extracted from his download.

The pic in question is the October pic from Lucy's 2009 calendar, shot in Marbella - why it's labelled "Costa del Sol, 2006" I have no idea, all the labels seem to be wrong Confused
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder on your iphone!Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on your iphone! Reply with quote

Apple had a purge of 'adult' related apps some time ago. Lucys calendar stupidly was removed at that point
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on your iphone!Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on your iphone! Reply with quote

Oh the eternal idiocy of the human race BangHead (it's much better being a pigeon). There weren't even any topless pics...
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Lucy Pinder on your iphone!Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:07 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on your iphone! Reply with quote

what a bugga, it must have been updated at some point then before being removed as i havnt got any of the 2009 pics on my version Sad
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy Pinder on your iphone!Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on your iphone! Reply with quote

no topless pics DAMN YOU APPLE DAMN YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!
Random_dude365

Lucy Pinder on your iphone!Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on your iphone! Reply with quote

Isn't that 1st pic in one of her calenders
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on your iphone!Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on your iphone! Reply with quote

The whole lot are from Lucy's calendars, that was sort of the point of the whole thing Smile
Random_dude365

Lucy Pinder on your iphone!Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on your iphone! Reply with quote

Why hasn't the app been put back up?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: