Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:55 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Lucy Pinder will be a celebrity guest star on The Real Hustle Undercover showing on BBC3. She will be given the task to con some unsuspected people! I'm not entirely sure which episode she will be in but there are 12 episodes i think. The second episode of the series will air on Thursday @ 10:30pm. At about half way through each episode they do they introduce there celebrity guest, If you look closely you will see Lucy in an episode to come! Any thoughts on my post? I think i might have my first scoop! Smile

Last edited by RockyMoney on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:08 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

YESSS!!!! Woohoo!

Lucy getting a chance to show the world what she can do Bounce

Looks like the Girl Management move is paying off already! Big Grin
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:33 am    Subject: LP ON TV Reply with quote

So if anyone's not busy on Thursday evening check out the episode and you will be able to confirm my claim!
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

This weeks one says it has actress Emilia Fox as a guest,I hope that the web site is wrong and it is Lucy.I will double check with the official site and get back to you.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Yeah I meant that she will be on some time in the series, not sure which episode, I just said you should check it out because you will see the celebrity part of the episode on say iplayer and you will see Lucy in the clip gauranteed.
xxLynnexx

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Okay,

We are going to see if we can find out which episode Lucy will be in.

Thanks for letting us know RockyMoney Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

xxLynnexx wrote:
We are going to see if we can find out which episode Lucy will be in.

Thanks Lynne Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Cheers just trying to help, Pigeon: Will you be able to put the clip of Lucy on this website?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Of course Smile
xxLynnexx

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

From Official forum....

Lucy did this quite some time ago and thought it was not going to be used.As to when it will be shown we have no idea,so just keep watching chaps.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Is it something only the site owner (boss) can do? Or can others do it also?
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Yep Lucy is def in it. She filmed this a long time ago and thought she had been cut from the show. Seems the makers saw sense and Lucy made it to our screens.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Thankyou for the confirmation Paul, I'm guessing some people thought it was to good to be true! Lol
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

xxLynnexx wrote:
From Official forum....

Lucy did this quite some time ago and thought it was not going to be used.As to when it will be shown we have no idea,so just keep watching chaps.

Great stuff Thumb Up! will be sure to keep the recording setup warmed up!

RockyMoney wrote:
Is it something only the site owner (boss) can do? Or can others do it also?

You mean adding videos? It's only me can do that.
xxLynnexx

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

It's always best to get this comfirmed officially RockyMoney and as always the best place to get this will be the official forum....if you see it there then it's going to happen!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: