Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Oops, I think I counted the weeks wrong Blush

(counts on fingers)

Episode 1 was 14-01-10
Episode 2 21-01-10
Episode 3 28-01-10
Episode 4 04-02-10
Episode 5 11-02-10
Episode 6 18-02-10
Episode 7 25-02-10

It's definitely Episode 7 that Lucy's on so that makes it the 25th chaps.
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

someone was saying the 11th on the other forum so I put no its the 18th. so what is it. 11 18 or 25.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

25th Smile

Some of the information about episode dates/appearances seems to be massively confusing. Counting through it is apparently the only way to be sure, and that gives this result:

Episode 1 - 14-01-10 - Danny Dyer
Episode 2 - 21-01-10 - Emilia Fox
Episode 3 - 28-01-10 - Caprice
Episode 4 - 04-02-10 - Danielle Lloyd
Episode 5 - 11-02-10 - Iain Lee
Episode 6 - 18-02-10 - Greg Rusedski
Episode 7 - 25-02-10 - Lucy Pinder

So on the alert for the twenty-fifth of February everyone Smile
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

OK haven't really been watching, just looking at the website for the upcoming shows. I think the confusion has been caused by BBC3 showing some of the episodes back to back at 10.30 then 11. So rather than week 4 being episode 4 it was episodes 4 and 5. This means that Thursday episode 6 at 10.30 will be followed by episode 7 at 11.

Assuming the sky guide is correct (it does indeed list Lucy appearing at 11.00 pm) then that is the episode featuring Lucy.

Of course if they change things around then it could well be the followig week.

Guess the only way to know for sure is to tune in and find out!

-edit-

The website would appear to confirm next thurs at 11.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00qs5ll
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

The way that site presents information confuses the @$#% out of me, that's why I ended up doing the count-on-fingers bit Smile I also had confirmation from an offline source (and not the usual one who likes to wind me up Hehe - who didn't know about it at all) that it was the 25th, which made me doubly certain! TV schedules these days seem to assume you are assiduously glued to the box all the time so won't be confused by these sorts of discrepancies - whereas I studiously avoid all TV unless Lucy's on, so I'm a prime candidate to get confused Smile

paulb11 wrote:
Guess the only way to know for sure is to tune in and find out!

I think that's probably the best advice Big Grin
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Its official! Lucy is definitely on bbc3 tonight @ 11:00pm till 11:30pm! Pigeon get ur recorder at the ready Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

System is functioning Big Smile

"Lucy Pinder is the protagonist of the celebrity hustle as she pulls a stunt under someone's nose"... I am reminded of a previous occasion on which Lucy "pulled a stunt under someone's nose" Hehe
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Recorders at the ready Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Recording is the simple bit, it's the transcoding and editing and uploading that takes literally hours...
L1quid

Contributions: 37

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:21 pm    Subject: lol Reply with quote

the guy she conned shudda recognised her, she didnt have a diguise or anything, but to be fair he was a yank. still enteraining none the less Big Grin
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:02 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Yeah , if that was someone from the UK she wouldn't have stood a chance without a disguise, Funny how one of the most well known celebs that went on didn't wear a disguise and still pulled the con of! well done Lucy
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

A truly superb piece of acting from Lucy Pinder there Big Smile She did that absolutely beautifully - totally natural all the way through, made the switch completely flawlessly. So smooth it's not surprising the punter didn't spot it... not a sign of any nervousness from our Lucy, she was cool and composed throughout and gave off just the impression to the punter that she should have done.

"I've never hustled before", says Lucy Hehe But Lucy can act... and very well, as we saw Big Smile She can not only act in "friendly" environments, she can act when nervous and under pressure... and that is of course all hustling is. With talent like that we ought to see Lucy go a long way Big Grin (as an actress of course!)

Here is the video... sorry it's taken a long time, transcoding editing uploading need a faster computer blah blah Smile Rapidshare and youtube versions will be along later...

Lucy Pinder - The Real Hustle - BBC3 11-02-10

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:27 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Rapidshare download: lucy-pinder-the-real-hustle-12-02-10-02-a.avi 128MB

Lucy Pinder - The Real Hustle - Youtube
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:14 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

to be honest i think the whole show is a scam, its on its 8th series you'd think the presenters would get recgonised cus they don't wear a disguise half the time
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Pretty well everything on the whole of TV is a scam one way or another Hehe

But I will admit there is something inherently self-contradictory about the idea of a "celebrity hustle". Not too hard to do it with Lucy, but with people like Danny Dyer it must be a different matter.

There are repeats of tonight's show listed at 03:50 12th Feb, 19:50 13th Feb, and 04:10 14th Feb.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: