Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Guess my m8 just bent the truth slightly and said she would making bio books, that link u sent me was interesting to read, I hope lucys literacy career steamroles like her modelling did.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

just checked the TV listings up till next Thursday and on the 4th episode of The Real Hustle Undercover Danielle Lyod is the celebrity guest so my guess is Lucy will be on the episode after that. Just to clarify: there are 10 episodes and i think Lucy will be on the 5th.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:44 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Three episodes featuring models in a row. Either there's logic to that or they will deliberately avoid it in the name of variety Hehe
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:50 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Heres hoping Lucy will be the 4th instead of having to wait something stupid like 3-4 weeks!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Well the latest blurb for the episode following Danielle Lloyd's one doesn't list any celebrity guests at all. I hope that doesn't mean that there will be various short appearances from a variety of celebrities who they can't be bothered to list individually but who include Lucy... I have uncomfortable memories of the time Lucy appeared on Hotel Babylon and we all got excited and then found when it was broadcast that the silly sods had only given her 12 seconds of screen time. However her appearance in the trailer - brief though it was - does suggest that she will have a proper episode to herself, I think.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:47 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

I checked this weeks listing on BBC3 and shes not on the 5th episode. Ill have to wait till this Thursday to see another week in advance. A new hustle episode is released every Thursday.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:57 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Ah, I see they've added a sentence to the blurb since I last looked Smile now they are naming someone for episode 5, it's Iain Lee apparently.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:00 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Do you have Sky? I dont you see. How far ahead can you see the TV schedule? I can see 1 week ahead with freeview.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:52 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

No, I don't have Sky either... I also get about a week ahead, but without perfect regularity Smile they confused me by putting up a preliminary description a couple of days ago and then changing it.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

OK, i just checked next weeks TV listing and Lucy inst on next weeks episode of The Real Hustle (ep:6). They must be saving the best till last i guess!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Isn't there a song about that? Hehe
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

actually there is one by Vanessa Williams frm early 90's SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST...i'm not a fan though..just used to bug me so much that i remember Hehe
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Nice job remembering, i had never thought my post had brought memories of a song lol
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

We now know when Lucy will be on Big Grin

She is on the 7th episode, which will be broadcast at 10:30pm on the 18th February.

Great things are expected Big Grin
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Nice work Pigeon and to everyone else for contributing, please don't thank me to much either Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: