Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Quote:
RockyMoney wrote:
Is it something only the site owner (boss) can do? Or can others do it also?

You mean adding videos? It's only me can do that.

But I guess members could post there vids here and you could transfer them to the main site. (admittedly not many vids that you won't have done anyways tbh)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Certainly, no problem with that Big Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

If you go onto BBC iplayer and select the first episode of the real hustle undercover (BBC3) and fast forward the episode to exactly 8 minutes in you will see Lucy
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Yep, only a very short clip but here she is Big Grin

Lucy Pinder - The Real Hustle Undercover - Trailer

Last edited by Pigeon on Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

This is REALLY COOL hope Lucy does more of this. Big Grin pity it doesnt say when shes going to be on means Ill have to watch all of it.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Oh, so do I, so do I Big Grin

As to when it will be on, I'm trying to find out... don't know if I'll be able to, but I'll certainly pass it on if I manage it.

There will of course be a full quality video uploaded Wink
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:27 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

maybe neon did get it for her if it was a long time ago
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:05 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

I was wondering that myself, depends how long "a long time" is. I haven't discovered exactly when the series was recorded... perhaps we will have the luck to see a newspaper in one of the shots or something like that that would reveal the date Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

I'm guessing it was done around may-July 2009
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Well it would seem that as Lynne said it is not tonight's episode that features Lucy, and it isn't next week's either. But I will keep checking Smile
Samaralangit

Contributions: 35

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Nice picture of Lucy Pinder. Thanks.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:12 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

(Shifting a conversation elsewhere to a more appropriate thread...)

RockyMoney on another thread wrote:
She will be on the big screen, it's just a matter of time. I checked to see if Lucys in the 3rd episode of the real hustle... She isn't. Only another 9 possible episodes she's in!

Confidence... that's what I like to see Big Grin and indeed confidence in Lucy is highly likely to be justified Wink

The BBC website has profiles of the regular hosts of the show and it is interesting to look at the one for Jessica-Jane Clement - TV Presenter, actress, model and 'Sexy Swindler'. It is quite instructive to compare the information on that page with Lucy's career so far and note the distinct similarities. If she can do it, there is every reason to believe that Lucy can... and do it better Big Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:34 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Oh hell yeah, Lucy's gonna scam the living daylights outta those people on that show, can't wait to see her in action. I heard that Lucy is working on an autobiography! Is it true or is it a load of sh!t*?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:49 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

Not a rumour that has come to my ears and not one, I think, that is likely to be true - can't see Lucy being so pretentious as to write an autobiography at the age of 26 when the bulk of the most interesting possible material is still in the future Smile Where did you find that one - pretty well everything you find on the net about Lucy that hasn't originated with or been filtered by one of the "big three" websites (.info, .tv 1, .tv 2) is extremely dubious, and stuff in magazines/newspapers is full of editorial distortion and outright fabrication too. Possibly your rumour was a corruption of this?
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle UndercoverPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on The Real Hustle Undercover Reply with quote

My friend said he read on some forum but I didn't know to believe him or not so I asked you, guess I got the truth from you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: