Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Loaded TV is to be launched on the 26th November ... and Lucy Pinder will be there Big Smile

The event is to be broadcast on Sky channel 200. It starts at 9pm...

(Not sure what people who don't have Sky are supposed to do at the moment... I think there is going to be a freeview channel but don't yet know which it will be.)

There is also a Loaded TV facebook page and a Loaded TV twitter feed to follow Smile

Last edited by Pigeon on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

no
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Not sure how to take this news.

I hope that it is a success and it leads to Lucy being on the show etc but look what happened to a very similar TV show a few years back. It will all depend on whether or not there broadcasting is watchable...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

And on whether they get the freeview version of the channel sorted out in good time, and properly sorted out, ie. with the same content as the Sky version, not just showing roulette for four hours at a time while putting all the good content on Sky only...

Something like this which with the best will in the world is only going to attract a small audience really cannot be restricted to Sky. Everyone has freeview these days with all TV being digital. A lot of people do not have Sky because you have to pay extra for it, quite a lot extra in fact... and it goes to Murdoch, too. They need to get it on freeview so as not to needlessly restrict the audience. Really, they should have made sure to sort out the freeview channel first and make Sky the low priority one.

It looks as if for content they are going to use a lot of babestation-type material, so it should be pretty straightforward for them to maintain a supply of material to keep people watching without having to resort to roulette and endless repeats.

I'm not sure, but I also think they have not splashed out so much on premises. IIRC Nuts TV kind of crippled themselves from the start by getting hugely lavish studio facilities and then never managed to make proper use of it. I don't think Loaded have put themselves in that position.

Though the babestationery does of course immediately make most of their programming unable to involve Lucy, and I'm not yet all that clear what sort of stuff the rest of it will be and how much else there will be that she could get involved in.

The way I see it is, I don't think it's going to have the commercial difficulties that Nuts TV did. Or if it does not to anything like the same extent. If it doesn't manage to do stuff that Lucy can get involved in, well, it's a disappointment of course but it's no different from what we've got at the moment so there's no real point fretting over it. If it does get to do some Lucy-worthy stuff, then that will be excellent Big Grin
tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Damn, just one more reason I need to move to the UK.
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Hate to say it. Can't see it lasting. There are massive overheads on running a TV channel. Ask Virgin Media. They had their own channel. Even with Branson's billions behind it. The channel finally folded. They didn't even over do it and didn't even have a studio to up keep.

On a brighter note though. Lucy back on TV Thumb Up! Just a pity it isn't a major channel.
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Considering who it's run by I'll be surprised if there's anything worth watching in a months time...if they're still running even. Hehe The farther Lucy stays away the better.
EVISU

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

looks s**t Vomit, the presenter looks greasy as :censored:. turns channel 5 back on
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

I take it you didn't see Lucy on it then...

For those of us who don't have Sky (ie. the majority Roll Eyes) they do now have a live stream going at http://www.loaded.tv/home_live.php - pity they couldn't have made it clear that was going to happen when they announced the party, instead of waiting until after the programming had started. I did ask them twice what they were doing for people who don't have Sky but they didn't answer. Not the way to go about attracting favourable interest...
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Just watched some of the channel on that livestream link... They should stop now, they must be hemorrhaging money already! I cant think why anyone would watch this crap Spinning Eyes
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Thanks for the pic Thumb Up! ..Lucy looks ravishing..even if i can only see her behind
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Apologies for the terrible quality of these... I do wish mobile phone cameras had never been invented, then people taking pics like this would not find it so convenient to use a horribly rubbish camera and would have to use a decent one instead Smile

linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

EVISU

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

nice
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: