Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Thank you for your hard work in sorting this out Pigeon Thumb Up!

I look forward to watching this. Great to see Lucy back on the TV, hopefully it will lead to better things Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Lucy is on this show again tonight and maybe even hosting it! Big Grin 10pm, don't forget Big Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Looser Women was her best appearance yet on Loaded TV in my opinion.

Looking forward to another episode Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Starting in less than 10 minutes! Big Grin

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Cloud 9 Cloud 9
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

upload this 1 too plz Roll Eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

...Here we go Big Grin

Still haven't actually watched either of them myself! Watching them live is not an option, and my computer's been taken up with transcoding ever since...

Seems like Lucy is on this show next week as well... this is looking good! Big Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Loaded TV - "Looser Women" - 16-01-2013

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Liked this episode more than the 1st

Nice to see Lucy settling in very easily in her new role on the program Big Smile

Also nice to see her talking about normal everyday issues (Except BB and TOWIE), it lets the audience see some of the real Lucy instead of just her body Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Lucy is not on the show tonight... Instead it is being hosted by Paul Chaplin in person, in response to ITV being a bunch of petty-minded pathetic knobs.

Loaded TV blog wrote:
In a legal letter ITV claim they own the exclusive rights to the Loose Women mark and brand in the United Kingdom. The letter from Olswang solicitors states: "You are using the mark LOOSER WOMEN in relation to a television chat show where a panel of guests is interviewed by the show host(s) (the "infringing show"). Your unauthorised use of a mark which is virtually identical to, and which is likely to be perceived as a late night off shoot of, our client's popular "Loose Women" show gives rise to a likelihood of confusion between you/the Infringing Show and our client's "Loose Women" show. This constitutes actionable "passing off" in the UK… "Our client is prepared to escalate this matter to litigation in order to protect and enforce its rights, including applying for an injunction against you to immediately stop further use, distribution and broadcast of the Infringing Show." The lawyers then demanded a "substantive response" by 4pm on Monday January 21, 2013.

The ITV telly giants are demanding Loaded TV not to use the LOOSER WOMEN mark going forward, immediately take down and permanently delete and destroy all online references, online content, advertising and promotional materials, social media and other web pages.They also demanded from Loaded TV, which launched November 26, 2012 on Sky’s Channel 200, the number of advertisers and profits they claim as a result of the popular Looser Women show. They are also demanding a contribution towards its legal costs in relation to this matter.

Paul Chaplin, one of the Looser Women hosts and owner of Loaded TV said: "ITV's assertions are both contradictory and absurd. They admit that "Looser" points to "Loose". So the shows are, according to ITV, plainly different, even in their titles.

ITV then claim that the viewing public might think they are the same. Press commentary has distinguished between the shows. So does the public. This is typical corporate bullying. ITV with all its massive resources is trying to intimidate an independent TV channel. It shows the lack of confidence ITV has in its show and its ratings.

ITV is showing its cynical attitude to its own viewers, treating them as retards who are unable to tell the difference between ITV's fat forty year olds boring their sofas, and edgy modern TV airing the actual views of Britain's young women. ITV is trying to silence the young people of this country, so that ITV can continue to spoon feed their TV executive pap, while claiming to have invented and copyrighted the chat show format.

Loaded TV is issuing an invitation to ITV's fat cat producers to come on Loaded TV and debate this one in front of a live studio audience with phone in. Let's see if these cynical ITV execs have the nerve to come out from behind their expensive lawyers, and face the cameras and the TV viewing public in live debate."

Or, in short... ITV know their show is rubbish and are attacking Loaded TV because they would prefer to destroy something good rather than make their own show worth watching.

I keep getting this strange feeling of déjà vu...

The "confusion" thing is a typical example of knobs making some spurious allegation in order to twist the legal system to their own ends.

I didn't even make the connection which ITV think is so "obvious" until I read the above article... it's not Loaded TV creating "confusion", it's ITV themselves!

ITV would be better advised to make their own show worth watching... in other words, get Lucy hosting it Big Grin

tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:47 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Man can Lucy ever catch a break?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:31 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Oh I dunno, I can't see it having any worse effect than Loaded TV having to rename their show something different. And more than likely it'll be like the Lynx ban thing - the kerfuffle will bring it to the attention of lots of people who wouldn't otherwise know about it. If ITV don't like this show they're sure doing a great job of advertising it Big Grin

...Here's a sequence of pictures that tell a story ROFL

kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:16 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

lovely pics pigeon Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:

Nice to see Lucy settling in very easily in her new role on the program Big Smile
Also nice to see her talking about normal everyday issues (Except BB and TOWIE), it lets the audience see some of the real Lucy instead of just her body Smile

Thumb Up! Right, it's great to see her in this role. She is very easy and that feels in her voice.

In the 1st episod, we can see that something wants to express from her, a kind of energy, but this is suppressed by her position. In the 2nd episod, she drives the discussion and uses this energy. She seems very easy on the form but she seems still to fear about the contents... I can't understand english speaking very well but I can feel a lot about the gestural behaviour, and... my God, I didn't know english women were as much expressive! They like italians! Big Smile
Thank you for these videos, I learn so much about her real personnality and I can make better correlations with professional context, public behaviours. Roll Eyes How strange it is: I'm not really surprised! Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Lucy is presenting this again tonight... 10pm... don't forget to tune in chaps! Big Grin

snowflake wrote:
my God, I didn't know english women were as much expressive! They like italians! Big Smile

ROFL I think we're seeing the upper tail of the distribution here Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Lucy getting ready for tonight's show Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: