Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

jay0987 wrote:
who is the blondepictured with lucy in the white top her boobs look huge
The girl in white is the same girl in pink at the top of the page, Hannah Prentice. She's on bluebird tv (also run by that grease stain) along with the majority of the other models on this channel. Hopefully Lucy's appearance was largely to arrange more features in the magazine rather than be eye candy for that thing in blue.
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

WOAH who is that with her?
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

I hope some day i can actually meet Lucy..and not just say hello at a public event..but really be able to sit and talk with her for a few minutes Smile ...a simple wish...who knows...stranger things have happened
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Confused
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Snowflake my point was that considering that i don't live in England ( i'm from Bombay, India) its almost wishful thinking that i'll ever meet Lucy...but if some strange twist of fate offers me that chance i'm hoping its a proper conversation rather than a simplistic and inconsequential Hi-Hello Smile
snowflake

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Understood! Thanx. Thumb Up!
Well, I suppose it's not snowing today in Bombay. Hehe
You are rather exigente with the "strange twists of fate" Big Smile , but you are right. Smile
I find interesting that a large part of active forum users thinks the same wish, instead of expressing more directly a frank sexual interest. Roll Eyes ...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Looks like Lucy is going to be on this channel at least a bit Big Smile
Today she was filming an episode of "Babe IQ", which appears to be some sort of quiz show.

Looking at the Loaded TV guide it looks like we won't get to see it before 27th December at the earliest, unfortunately...

Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:07 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

there showing fash fc on loaded tv, maybe we'll get to see lucy from 2004?
http://fashfc.blogspot.co.uk/ (scroll down abit)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:05 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Multiple posts deleted due to me losing it.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:29 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Multiple posts deleted due to me losing it.
Lets just say this time of the year makes us all a little crazy. Merry Christmas
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:00 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Na - it's built in Smile There are people who live round here who I don't recognise if they hang out in a different place or with different other people. There's a rotating-camera school photo from when I was 5 and I can't recognise which one of the kids is me - I couldn't recognise myself in it even when I was 5, either, so it's nothing new. Surprised I haven't done something like that before really, I know I've come close a few times...
snowflake

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:37 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Yeah surprising! Hehe

The Babe IQ: I'm sure it will be interessant to see Lucy, but, faithfull to a certain pessimism as regards TV broadcasts, I fear that everything will be faked, at least a little bit. Big Grin

The last pic: I like a lot this one with that guy posing by the same way. I criticized the fact that she inspired her clothing and make-up from the dancer style, but it's a fact she shows these last times a real feline look. And this pic gives me the impression that she assumes this potential very well. Cloud 9
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

has my fash fc post been deleted?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

>checks< Oops, sorry, missed that among all the others. Now restored Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: