Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

also the presenter i saw was the alan chaplin guy, rich as, but looks greasy- woundnt trust him.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Slightly larger version of the one linkweed posted on the previous page...

Apologies for the quality of these two Wry What is it with mobile phone manufacturers, they must know the cameras will be used a lot for taking pictures in bad light, so why do they design them to be so appallingly bad at it?

devianttubs

Contributions: 44

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Looks... Interesting Wry

Still think the whole 'Loaded TV' thing is just gonna be another Nuts TV flop - but who knows.

My friend is a camera operator on it and she was telling me yesterday she was recording a 'gameshow' called Knicker Stick
- apparently its a game were girls get knickers thrown at them and they have to catch them with a stick.....

I think a BAFTA might be on the cards Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Maybe we'll see Roger Mellie Hehe

More to the point, though, does your friend have any idea whether/when we might see Lucy on LTV? Smile

...Nother pic Smile

devianttubs

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Well - I was thinking the same thing Big Laugh
But she's a 30-something year old work mate and I don't she's quite as 'up-to-date' on current models, she just described the ones that were there as 'cultured ladies' (you get her humour...). From the sounds of things from her (and judging by what I imagine lucy would cost to appear on tv) she'll be a rare treat on special occasions. There are lots of 'hot babes' to be on random crappy tv shows - lets face it - Lucy doesn't exactly need to make a public impression that badly.
However I'm sure loaded tv will increase Lucy's exposure but I think it'll be the same cringe worthy interviews that nuts tv delivered.

...sorry to vent a rant but as a camera man (not as glamorous as it sounds I can assure you) it annoys me to see so much rubbish on tv...... However, if Lucy's involved... It can't be all bad Thumb Up!
devianttubs

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

... nice pic tho Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

devianttubs wrote:
as a camera man (not as glamorous as it sounds I can assure you) it annoys me to see so much rubbish on tv......

You're not the first cameraman I've heard say the same sort of thing then Smile

My own thoughts had been along the lines that while Lucy is the big star with Nuts, she is less prominent with Loaded, and also may not want the commitment of being a regular on what with the best will in the world would still be a crappy show on a little-watched channel. And probably also wouldn't allow her the freedom she had on Nuts TV, which was the best bit about that - she had a lot of space to be herself on screen Big Smile

So same conclusion via two different routes, then, really... just have to hope that the special occasions aren't too infrequent Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Here we have some more awful mobile ones... and a couple of actual HQs Big Smile

Difficulty with decackulating mobile photos is that while I can see what needs to be done I lack the practical artistic skill to do it as well as I'd like. Really need Lucy to help Hehe

Poor Lucy...

"If this lecherous convict gorilla perv doesn't bugger off right now it's right-elbow-to-the-solar-plexus time..."

HQs Smile

jay0987

Contributions: 88

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

who is the blondepictured with lucy in the white top her boobs look huge
jay0987

Contributions: 88

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

in the very top picture on this page who are the 2 girls on the right hand side
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

No idea I'm afraid...

EVISU

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

i want the 1 in leather Hehe
EVISU

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

for other girl pictures maybe check blue minx the pr0n site.
EVISU

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

ben dover is a old school pr0n legend, jeez my youth showing. and with the greasy owner of loaded. cant see loaded tv being any good at all
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: